Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:14:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mandeville  (Read 1426 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Mandeville
« on July 18, 2017, 11:50:56 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Thought he looked good tonight. Good with the ball, prepared to take players on and as we know has a trick up his sleeve. He drifts into position and links up well with Copps.

DF has some thinking to do when it comes to who plays up top with Marquis. Mandeville, Williams or May. All different types of player.

Of the three, Liam has the greatest potential. This could be a big season for him. 

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Red wizard

• VSC Member
Re: Mandeville
« Reply #1 on July 19, 2017, 04:05:14 am by Red wizard »
If he has the same impact this season like he did last then he will be gone for a record fee we've received. I just hope he doesn't leave and end up not playing. He'd be better off playing week in week out for us for a few seasons. Just hope his agent doesn't sway him for better money to soon.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 19, 2017, 08:46:44 am by selby »
Agreed,he is a great prospect he needs to be playing games,but after his injuries last season, Fergie is doing the right  thing limiting the minutes he plays preseason.
  Things look good to me at the moment squad wise,with a younger and deeper spread.
   I would like the French trialist to be signed.

ZiggerZagger

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 19, 2017, 10:07:03 am by ZiggerZagger »
To me Mandeville is a bigger asset than Marquis. When he was on that run last season, 10 in 11, could be wrong, I was sat in the big soft leather seats in the east stand. We were talking to bloke from Everton who'd been to see him for the last six games, he thought he could be the next big find. There were scouts from about 12 clubs there that day, all talking about Mandeville. Luckily for us he got injured, otherwise I don't think he'd be here this season.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012