Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 11, 2024, 02:12:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Billy Sharp Abuse  (Read 2741 times)

PDS

• Forum Member
Billy Sharp Abuse
« on August 30, 2017, 11:33:31 am by PDS »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-41093804

Makes you wonder what some people do with their lives. To sit behind a keyboard or on your phone thinking that is something appropriate to type beggars belief

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Billy Sharp Abuse
« Reply #1 on August 30, 2017, 11:50:27 am by Filo »
It's the society we live in, teenagers with no brains and no respect

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 30, 2017, 12:15:10 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
Arsehole

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 30, 2017, 12:26:08 pm by GazLaz »

What makes you think it was a teenager??

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 30, 2017, 12:45:12 pm by Filo »

What makes you think it was a teenager??

A wild guess, but I'd put money on it, you're a gambling man, what are the odds?

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 30, 2017, 01:06:37 pm by RoversAlias »
His Twitter handle was "Jordanbyrne96" so, whilst an assumption, the educated guess is that the individual is 20/21 years old.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 30, 2017, 01:51:21 pm by not on facebook »
This is society's fault because corpral punishment has been taken out of our schools ,the police now have to tip toe and pussy foot around,parents can't give their kids a belt .

There is no respect for teachers and police anymore ,hence no respect for anyone else ,and when was last time you heard that saying 'respect your elders' .

The parents of that 21 year old or someone should have gave him a dam good thrashing/ beating for that social media post and he would not have done it again.also we would have all felt better about it.

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 30, 2017, 02:07:01 pm by swintonrover »
Speaking as a 21 year old who works with teenagers, that's b*llocks Oslo. There will always be d**kheads and there will always be good people, and beating the shit out of anyone younger who disagrees with you does not create respect. My pupils respect me because I treat them with respect. It's a two-way street.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 30, 2017, 02:23:35 pm by not on facebook »
Speaking as a 21 year old who works with teenagers, that's b*llocks Oslo. There will always be d**kheads and there will always be good people, and beating the shit out of anyone younger who disagrees with you does not create respect. My pupils respect me because I treat them with respect. It's a two-way street.

I did not mean beat the shit out of them at all,but the cane at school ,kids smacked across back if legs like mum used to do,and as for the twenty one year old a fat lip will be amply.

If someone disagrees with me or the system I can live with that ,but when they show total disrespect to it via whatever action then we can't all just sit by saying  that they all need help and that we all understand etc etc.

The thing is that we don't understand as it's got way beyond us and out of control it seems.

Look at the ages of these kids in London on mopeds robbing perdestrians for phones and money etc etc ,they are all still young teenagers in the main as the police will not chase them as soon as the kids take their crash helmets off .

Police were chasing a said kid few years back on a moped who failed to stop when asked .siadvkid had no helmet on and died after falling off his moped during the chase and yet the police got all the blame for the kids death as local residents were out on the streets asking questions about the police.

Turned out the police wanted to stop the kid on the moped as he was running drugs ,and society understand the kid but not the police.

Now police just give up the chase because they don't want to be dragged through courts for the wrong in society's eyes .

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 30, 2017, 03:57:00 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
This guy is a cock. End of.

However, to suggest that he represents a whole generation is daft. There were plenty of knobhead teenages around when I was younger that's for sure.

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 30, 2017, 06:31:49 pm by stuey »
Funny how when a kid does something like this he represents "the kids of today" and yet we don't say the same about the likes of Ian Brady representing previous generations.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 30, 2017, 08:00:36 pm by southwestexile »
Good reaction from DCFC. They spoke to the tweeter, welcomed his remorse and issued a lifetime ban. Well done. Not sure what a bit of violence could add to the situation?

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 30, 2017, 08:14:58 pm by balbyrover »
Absoloutely brainless. His age is irrelevant. Idiots come in every race,every age etc... it's a sick thing to say and he deserves the lifetime ban.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 30, 2017, 08:51:01 pm by colincramb »

I did not mean beat the shit out of them at all,but the cane at school ,kids smacked across back if legs like mum used to do,and as for the twenty one year old a fat lip will be amply.

If someone disagrees with me or the system I can live with that ,but when they show total disrespect to it via whatever action then we can't all just sit by saying  that they all need help and that we all understand etc etc.

The thing is that we don't understand as it's got way beyond us and out of control it seems.

Look at the ages of these kids in London on mopeds robbing perdestrians for phones and money etc etc ,they are all still young teenagers in the main as the police will not chase them as soon as the kids take their crash helmets off .

Police were chasing a said kid few years back on a moped who failed to stop when asked .siadvkid had no helmet on and died after falling off his moped during the chase and yet the police got all the blame for the kids death as local residents were out on the streets asking questions about the police.

Turned out the police wanted to stop the kid on the moped as he was running drugs ,and society understand the kid but not the police.

Now police just give up the chase because they don't want to be dragged through courts for the wrong in society's eyes .

There is absolutely no evidence at all that supports smacking/hitting children or teenages as an effective form of punishment. In fact, it's likely to make them more disrespectful and more inclined to behave like this as they get older.

How about sitting down, explaining to them why they are wrong and a bit of restorative justice? 

HomerJSimpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 30, 2017, 09:35:30 pm by HomerJSimpson »
I don't think it's an age thing, it's a generational thing. It's the generation of technology where some people of any age, seem to think it's ok to type anything without consequence. It's the negative of the technological era.

How often do you hear of people sending abuse via social media but now ask how often do you hear of abuse face to face???

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 30, 2017, 10:01:07 pm by Bentley Bullet »

There is absolutely no evidence at all that supports smacking/hitting children or teenages as an effective form of punishment. In fact, it's likely to make them more disrespectful and more inclined to behave like this as they get older.

How about sitting down, explaining to them why they are wrong and a bit of restorative justice? 

Not sure about that. Giving a bully a slap usually stops him bullying - you at least!

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on August 31, 2017, 01:34:20 am by not on facebook »
I don't think it's an age thing, it's a generational thing. It's the generation of technology where some people of any age, seem to think it's ok to type anything without consequence. It's the negative of the technological era.

How often do you hear of people sending abuse via social media but now ask how often do you hear of abuse face to face???

You opened my eyes up there somewhat mr homer.

I could not get it out of my head on how a 21 year old man could post such a terrible thing.

For some reason I would have type of understood it if a young teenager had posted it ,but it was a young man than did it.

Maybe I still live in a cave or something .

I just can't get into my head why a 21 year old would put up such a post.

But then you point out that it's all down to social media aspect ,if this is what social media does to people's mid set Iam more than happy not to be on Facebook etc etc.

If you have issues with a person say it to their face .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012