Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:38:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Anyone on here........  (Read 2484 times)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
Anyone on here........
« on September 03, 2017, 02:58:24 pm by Draytonian III »
.....been to San Marino's ground ? because when I was there on Friday night for the Northern Ireland match someone had stuck stickers on the toilet cistern of a Union Jack 🇬🇧 with Doncaster Rovers across the middle,I took a couple of photos but I don't know how to set them on here

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
Re: Anyone on here........
« Reply #1 on September 03, 2017, 04:57:26 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
.....been to San Marino's ground ? because when I was there on Friday night for the Northern Ireland match someone had stuck stickers on the toilet cistern of a Union Jack 🇬🇧 with Doncaster Rovers across the middle,I took a couple of photos but I don't know how to set them on here

I've not been to San Marino but I have seen those stickers all over the world too!

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 03, 2017, 06:20:36 pm by silent majority »
I've been a couple of times. But they're not my stickers! Ive seen them though.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 03, 2017, 07:50:09 pm by not on facebook »
After the game in Slovakia there was about 10 donny lads with  5 Chelsea and about 20 or so  tranmere and the front doors got locked shut and only locals were let in.

One of the donny lads had loads of these small Doncaster rovers sticker type of things .

There was about 6 bar maids working behind the bar and tables ,and they was all treacles.

Don't quite know how it first came about ,but one of the tranmere lads pulled as all the bar maids had a Doncaster rovers sticker slapped across their right tits.

They were not very big ,the stickers I mean but it got to the point whenever a sticker fell off whatever bar maid would pester the donny lad with the stickers for another sticker to be slapped onto her tit by him only.

Can't recall his name but he would have been seen with mark Rodgers a lot of the time.

Also saw some stickers with Doncaster rovers on a lamppost in Tirana albaina via same mate of mark Rodgers .

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 03, 2017, 08:13:31 pm by jonnydog »
Taking photos in the gents cubicles again!!

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 03, 2017, 10:49:23 pm by Draytonian III »
There was nobody else there it was one those hole in the ground things with places for feet,very classy reminded me of being in Barnsley

les@donr

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 04, 2017, 01:24:21 am by les@donr »
There was nobody else there it was one those hole in the ground things with places for feet,very classy reminded me of being in Barnsley
...or York.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 08, 2017, 01:21:50 pm by hoolahoop »

Nooo they are still there , you are joking that was ages ago !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012