Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 01:34:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Dodgy Dossier  (Read 4401 times)

albie

• Forum Member
Dodgy Dossier
« on November 01, 2017, 04:09:56 pm by albie »
The list of wrong uns kept by the Tory whips to keep members in line has been revealed;
The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie - Craig Murray

Some are denying the details, and it does seem to include consensual actions, alongside allegations of pressure by older men who should know better, but think they are beyond control.

It will be interesting to hear what the "Non Disclosure Agreement" is about.
Cat out of the bag is difficult to get back into the sack!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: Dodgy Dossier
« Reply #1 on November 01, 2017, 04:50:45 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
You should have seen Teresa May go to pieces at PMQs when a backbencher stood up and reminded her that a few years ago she'd given May details of how the Tory whips were blackmailing Tory MPs by using the sexual dirt they had about them to keep them in line. On each of these three occasions May did nothing. Today the backbencher asked May if she will at last do something if she gives her the information for a fourth time. May, of course, stuttered and spluttered through a complete non-answer, despite her pre-PMQs statement about how this sort of thing needs to be acted on!

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 01, 2017, 08:03:51 pm by albie »
Fallon resigns!

All going Pete Tong for Alfie's mam.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 01, 2017, 08:39:09 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I wonder if he'll be the only one to Fallon his sword?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on November 01, 2017, 09:37:49 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Well, he is the one with 'odd sexual penchants', which is a very interesting choice of words...

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 02, 2017, 06:50:28 am by turnbull for england »
And odd for an MP could be very very odd

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 02, 2017, 08:11:23 am by hoolahoop »
It will be very interesting exactly what will unfold from now on .....I envisage yet more resignations in attempts to keep things underwraps.  This Tory Government is wobbling !

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on November 02, 2017, 11:27:38 am by The Red Baron »
Seems to be quite a bit of money being wagered on a General Election next year. If this scandal results in people having to resign as MPs rather than just as ministers, that could happen.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 02, 2017, 12:01:59 pm by wing commander »
   I'm struggling with some of those though..Some are single Mp's what business is it of ours who they are having relationships with and what is actually wrong with it?? Before all you Labour supporters gets all excited about your Government in waiting though rumours abound that your list isn't much better..lol ;-)

Hounslowrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on November 02, 2017, 12:25:42 pm by Hounslowrover »
No problem with MPs having relationships, it's if they are married and lecturing us about moral issues. We know Boris has had affairs, it's down to his partner if she decides to stay with him.  Also didn't Jeremy have a fling with Diane Abbott.  This is the problem, the press trying to conflate inappropriate relationships with appropriate ones, but this is about unwanted advances.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on November 02, 2017, 01:22:18 pm by bpoolrover »
There has to be more to this Fallon thing than simply touching a reporters knee, must be expecting more people to come forward

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on November 02, 2017, 01:24:05 pm by glosterred »
I bet there are politicians of all parties currently sixpence a bobbing it at the moment wondering what is going to be revealed.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on November 02, 2017, 01:26:00 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I bet there are politicians of all parties currently sixpence a bobbing it at the moment wondering what is going to be revealed.

Nah, only Tories. All other party members are squeaky clean.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on November 02, 2017, 01:28:09 pm by glosterred »

Nah, only Tories. All other party members are squeaky clean.

If only

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on November 02, 2017, 01:28:35 pm by wing commander »
   Yep Fallon obviously knows he's been lined up for something bigger...If putting your hand on someones knee 15 years ago is now a resignable offence we wouldn't have a politician left...Nope he knows bigger fish are coming...

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on November 02, 2017, 01:39:12 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I'm waiting for Wilts to respond, after all, he insists on showing balance!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on November 02, 2017, 02:00:38 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
No problem with MPs having relationships, it's if they are married and lecturing us about moral issues. We know Boris has had affairs, it's down to his partner if she decides to stay with him.  Also didn't Jeremy have a fling with Diane Abbott.  This is the problem, the press trying to conflate inappropriate relationships with appropriate ones, but this is about unwanted advances.

No, the real problem in this instance is the Whips using this information to twist the MPs' arms.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on November 02, 2017, 02:00:50 pm by wing commander »
   The witch hunt is well and truly on...It's going to be a bit like the Weinstein thing in America..Suddenly every aspiring actress/actor comes out with a story to tell about every big actor/producer over the last twenty years...Some will be true,some will have a grain of truth and some will be made up by their agents hoping to propel them to the forefront of media coverage....Researchers,private secretaries and political activists who haven't made the progress they hoped for will be lining up agents as we speak....It's a tough one, on one hand it's not acceptable but its hard for me to have too much sympathy for those who took money and advancement to keep quiet at the time and are now jumping on the moral bandwagon...You don't really know what to believe..!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:04:10 pm by wing commander »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on November 02, 2017, 02:39:09 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
   The witch hunt is well and truly on...It's going to be a bit like the Weinstein thing in America..Suddenly every aspiring actress/actor comes out with a story to tell about every big actor/producer over the last twenty years...Some will be true,some will have a grain of truth and some will be made up by their agents hoping to propel them to the forefront of media coverage....Researchers,private secretaries and political activists who haven't made the progress they hoped for will be lining up agents as we speak....It's a tough one, on one hand it's not acceptable but its hard for me to have too much sympathy for those who took money and advancement to keep quiet at the time and are now jumping on the moral bandwagon...You don't really know what to believe..!!

The shit will really hit the fan if it comes out that the Whips knew of illegal activity but did nothing about it just to keep a hold over the MP concerned.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on November 02, 2017, 05:05:32 pm by ravenrover »
Is it really right to be bringing allegations up from 20-20-40 years ago? Times have changed things that were looked on as bloke ish and to some extent girl ish behaviour are now considered unacceptable behaviour. Are there many blokes on this forum for example that haven't tried it on with some lady in the past, perhaps after a few drinks? I'm guessing there aren't many here who have been in a position of power where refusal of some kind of sexual advance could mean someone getting or keeping a job, but I'm guessing there are a few who have behaved in what is now an unacceptable manner.
And lets face it they are really only allegations unless there is some kind of actual proof be it from a male or a female.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on November 02, 2017, 05:18:27 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Absolutely.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on November 02, 2017, 07:11:04 pm by albie »
One or two people are skiing off piste here.

The list was compiled and used by Tory whips, to ensure compliance.
So either they have evidence to support the claims, or the MPs named BELIEVE that they have, otherwise it would not work as a blackmail tool.

It is interesting that May has promoted Tarantula man, ex Chief Whip Gavin Williamson, to replace the disgraced Fallon. Williamson would be aware of the allegations and the background.

The activities of MP's is relevant only to the point that they interfere with the parliamentary process, or where they are potentially unlawful, or involve harassment. Just as long as the adulterers do not go rabbiting on about the importance of loyalty and family life etc.

Is it acceptable for the Tory whips to use threats of exposure to herd the sheep into their pen?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:14:16 pm by albie »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on November 02, 2017, 08:46:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It's what all whips have always done Albie. You encourage loyalty by offering promotion to the ambitious and threats to the fallible.

Nasty business, eh?

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on November 02, 2017, 09:04:17 pm by The Red Baron »
A Labour MP, Kelvin Hopkins, has been suspended by the party due to allegations made against him.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on November 02, 2017, 09:26:12 pm by wilts rover »

About what - a document put together by Tory Whips to keep their party in order. Why would I want to show balance on that? It is what it is?

Or is someone just posting about me for the sake of being provocative - feed the troll and he will bore...

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on November 02, 2017, 09:26:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Interesting documentary on this topic from the 80s.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5p_0cayp5s0

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on November 02, 2017, 09:50:05 pm by Bentley Bullet »

About what - a document put together by Tory Whips to keep their party in order. Why would I want to show balance on that? It is what it is?

Or is someone just posting about me for the sake of being provocative - feed the troll and he will bore...

No Wilts, about a thread started about a Tory sex dossier. Now, if there was a thread started about a Labour sex dossier I'd place my starboard knacker that your desire to show balance would be irresistible.

Am I lying? Am I wrong?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on November 02, 2017, 11:02:52 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

No Wilts, about a thread started about a Tory sex dossier. Now, if there was a thread started about a Labour sex dossier I'd place my starboard knacker that your desire to show balance would be irresistible.

Am I lying? Am I wrong?

All the parties are in agreement that this is not a party political matter, and yet you are the only person in this thread seemingly intent on making it one. Purely to have a dig at someone else it seems. Are you lying, are you wrong - who ought to care?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:06:13 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on November 02, 2017, 11:06:25 pm by Bentley Bullet »
B0llocks.

You obviously care, that's why you stuck your oar in.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:11:19 pm by Bentley Bullet »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on November 02, 2017, 11:07:57 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Sums you up in one word.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012