Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:34:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Great opportunity in these next few games  (Read 1055 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Great opportunity in these next few games
« on December 06, 2017, 04:28:25 pm by RoversAlias »
Hi folks,

Back again to look at why Sunday's win over Scunthorpe was achieved, and what we can do to keep this momentum going into a period of league games that give us a great opportunity to move up the table.

https://intotheemptynet.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/cup-win-can-aid-crucial-christmas-run-for-rovers/

Thanks as always for reading, please let me know your thoughts if you have any. Do you think we can get away from the bottom six between now and New Year? Are recent results an indicator that we are capable of much more than our league position suggests?

:scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: Great opportunity in these next few games
« Reply #1 on December 06, 2017, 08:28:07 pm by Campsall rover »
Yes that sums up the situation exactly as I see it.
The next 5 matches are indeed in my opinion defining as to how our season is going to pan out. 3 wins at home against Oldham 16th Dec, Northampton 26th Dec and Rochdale 29th Dec are definately achievable, as are 2 draws at least at Oxford on Saturday and Bristol Rovers 23rd Dec. So 11 points would put us in comfortable mid table position going in to the new year. (1 would be happy with 10)
I do not foresee the capitulation of 2015/16 season happening and I have expectations of at least a top 10 finish this season.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012