Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:04:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: How many times is that now?  (Read 9924 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: How many times is that now?
« Reply #90 on December 13, 2017, 03:51:02 pm by drfchound »
BJW, another 4 games ?
Earlier in the season we had people saying lets wait until 10 games, then it was 15 and then it was Christmas (next four games).
Not having a pop at you here but i wonder what will be the next "deadline" if we are still in a precarious position after the next four games ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on December 13, 2017, 04:21:58 pm by bobjimwilly »
BJW, another 4 games ?
Earlier in the season we had people saying lets wait until 10 games, then it was 15 and then it was Christmas (next four games).
Not having a pop at you here but i wonder what will be the next "deadline" if we are still in a precarious position after the next four games ?

I actually looked before when you/MrFrostsdad said "people were saying wait until 10 games in" - can you point me to who said that?

I picked the next 4 games as it's general consensus that these are winnable games against teams around/below us, so we will be more clearer as to which direction we are going.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on December 13, 2017, 04:41:39 pm by drfchound »
TBH bob, there were numerous times when the 10/15 game thing was written about.
However, i am sorry but i can't take the time out to search for them.

I agree that the next four games are ones where we have a realistic chance of winning but sadly our inconsistencies don't fill me with confidence that it will happen.

I would be delighted if it happens.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on December 13, 2017, 08:08:01 pm by since-1969 »
I do think DF & Staff etc read our comments and if so they are in no doubt that the supporters who and by his own admition are entitled to aire stong views . I also believe it’s because our following is few unlike larger ckubs that it has more clout and if attendances are to grow ; its the over all view of everyone that needs to be considered.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012