Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:10:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Fergie pre match interview  (Read 2480 times)

donnyguy61

Fergie pre match interview
« on January 18, 2018, 03:04:40 pm by donnyguy61 »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

graingrover

• VSC Member
Re: Fergie pre match interview
« Reply #1 on January 18, 2018, 03:23:02 pm by graingrover »
That carries the good  news of LM ready for Bristol Rovers and Kiwomyo for the Portsmouth game .
 Also good to hear there is a clear understanding of the need to help young Shaun Blaney settle in not just on the footballing side but social environment aspect as well

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 18, 2018, 04:05:14 pm by Alan Southstand »
Very positive and dodged any questions on recent events in the press. I hope he’s wrong with the comment on players ‘in’, as I think we are still 1 short, especaially if it’s Alcock leaving!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 18, 2018, 07:40:57 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Interesting, he used the word 'explosive' when describing Kiwomya. He must be bloody quick then!

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 19, 2018, 10:05:10 am by wing commander »
   We have to give that lad a bit more leeway than most.He has had a very serious illness and he will have suffered physically because of it and his muscle definition will take some recovering..
   Whilst it will be good to see him in a Rovers shirt later this season for me we wont see what weve really got till next season after a good pre season...

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 19, 2018, 10:21:12 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
I agree but it would be nice to see what sort of player he is and what more there is to his game other than pace.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 19, 2018, 11:03:09 am by Alan Southstand »
Saw him on the first day of training, before his illness was diagnosed. The players had to sprint across the width of the pitch and he was over the other side before anyone else had got halfway across. It went downhill after that of course, but if he can back to even 80% of where he was, then it will be interesting to see him in action.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 19, 2018, 11:25:05 am by Jonathan »
Interesting, he used the word 'explosive' when describing Kiwomya. He must be bloody quick then!

Referees being blasted with guns and players blowing up. Hope this doesn’t land Fergie in more trouble with the authorities.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 19, 2018, 07:41:54 pm by Pancho Regan »

Referees being blasted with guns and players blowing up. Hope this doesn’t land Fergie in more trouble with the authorities.

That’s right Jon.
All we need now is for Fergie to say he’s told Matty Blair to bomb down the wing and slice through their defence and our Manager could be in prison this time next week.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 19, 2018, 08:04:45 pm by drfchound »
Very positive and dodged any questions on recent events in the press. I hope he’s wrong with the comment on players ‘in’, as I think we are still 1 short, especaially if it’s Alcock leaving!

The interviewer was really trying hard to get DF to say something extra about the “shoot him interview” and in the end was told that he (DF) didn’t want to say anything else about it.

As for AK, being quick is one thing but being a good footballer with it is another.

I am looking forward to seeing how good he might be.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012