Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:13:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Andy Butler  (Read 5412 times)

Bezza

• Forum Member
Re: Andy Butler
« Reply #30 on January 21, 2018, 11:42:01 am by Bezza »
has well earned another season.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 21, 2018, 12:26:07 pm by glosterred »
Why wouldn’t you give him another season, he has been consistently the best defender we have had all season. Thoroughly deserved another year

COYR

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on January 21, 2018, 01:50:28 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Come on glyn it’s a pretty fair question he’s asking

If he just asking if we should keep Andy Butler I'd agree, but wrapping it all up in complete guesswork about the money involved isn't fair; not least to Andy Butler himself.

DRFC1996 is also right when he says that most of the financial stuff that is discussed on here is based on guesswork.

So why did he use it in the OP when there's no need to?

Drfc1996

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on January 21, 2018, 02:26:40 pm by Drfc1996 »
Come on glyn it’s a pretty fair question he’s asking

If he just asking if we should keep Andy Butler I'd agree, but wrapping it all up in complete guesswork about the money involved isn't fair; not least to Andy Butler himself.

DRFC1996 is also right when he says that most of the financial stuff that is discussed on here is based on guesswork.

So why did he use it in the OP when there's no need to?

Because him being one of our highest earners (allegedly) was quite key to the point I was making/discussion I wanted.

Unfortunately I forgot the forum police would turn up to have a moan.

Whilst you’re moaning about the guess work of Butler being a high earner you might want to make a complaint to the Free Press who have mentioned it in a article this week.

Silkscarf

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on January 21, 2018, 02:33:06 pm by Silkscarf »
It's nonsense because you are either captain or you're not. Butler is not the captain. It's a minor semantic issue but I'd call them captain and vice-captain. Then the distinction is clearer.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on January 21, 2018, 03:25:21 pm by wilts rover »
How much is AB on, Wilts?

If I knew I wouldn't put that information on a fans forum would I Bentley?

But the OP believes we can bring two players for it. I think thats daft, what do you think Bentley?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on January 21, 2018, 07:01:21 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I think the OP is speculating about AB's wage. Because you don't know his wage either, you are speculating also.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on January 21, 2018, 08:04:57 pm by RoversAlias »
It's nonsense because you are either captain or you're not. Butler is not the captain. It's a minor semantic issue but I'd call them captain and vice-captain. Then the distinction is clearer.

It's really quite simple. One is Team Captain (i.e. captains the football team on the field) and the other is Club Captain (heads up matters of the 'club' i.e. off-field). Very simple.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012