Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 02:38:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alfie Beestin  (Read 1577 times)

Bessierover

• Forum Member
Alfie Beestin
« on January 23, 2018, 11:15:11 pm by Bessierover »
I take my hat off to you young man. You worked your nuts off tonight and capped your performance with a fine goal 👍

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Alfie Beestin
« Reply #1 on January 23, 2018, 11:41:55 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Is that the first time he's completed 90 mins in a,league match?

He looks like he can grow and become stronger. He seems to have that advantage over Liam. Both seem to have that deceptive ability to get into good positions and both can be very tidy, and tricky, with the ball.

Who knows what's to come from both of them but Alfie has the edge at the moment (although we shouldn't forget Liam's contributions last season and shouldn't write him off)

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 23, 2018, 11:52:49 pm by southwestexile »
Like him. Keep him playing, he scares defenders by going at them

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 23, 2018, 11:58:26 pm by dknward2 »
He is enjoying playing and doing well just like liam was last year so to was john if we could find a way to get all 3 of them playing happy and with a smile on their face, I know john just needs a goal and it can't come soon enough for us and him, liam needs to get his head down and when his chance comes take it

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 24, 2018, 12:12:32 am by selby »
 The whole team were  not on their game in the first half, but the games we have played well with three at the back can be counted on one hand.
  Garrett gave us balance and Rowe pushing forward,brought Beestin and Blair into the game and gave Beestin someone to play off. he was the fulcrum of most of the good things we did, with Marquis in the last 15 minutes, and a cracking header to get us a point.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012