Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:35:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Old Shirts  (Read 1307 times)

weststander

• VSC Member
Old Shirts
« on May 02, 2018, 09:37:40 am by weststander »
A number of years ago we had a process of recycling our old Rovers shirts which were sent to Africa to be given to disadvantaged kids. Does this process still exist? My wardrobe is getting jammed up with them and I would like to donate some of them to a worthy cause.
 :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: Old Shirts
« Reply #1 on May 02, 2018, 01:52:22 pm by silent majority »
It is something that I've had dealings with in the past, and in particular Football Supporters Europe (FSE) have kept this going. I'll check with them again to see where we are.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 03, 2018, 09:11:14 am by silent majority »
A number of years ago we had a process of recycling our old Rovers shirts which were sent to Africa to be given to disadvantaged kids. Does this process still exist? My wardrobe is getting jammed up with them and I would like to donate some of them to a worthy cause.

Weststander,

Would you be up for this one? I'm happy to coordinate through the club and FSE;

http://www.fanseurope.org/en/activities/second-fan-shirt.html?showall=

timdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 03, 2018, 12:03:47 pm by timdrfc »
Spotted one on these on the lucky lucky man a couple of years ago on the seafront in Spain.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012