Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:29:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Taking the Micky out of Leeds ?(or rather putting the Micky in ?)  (Read 2833 times)

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
It seems no nonsense Mick McCarthy is going to be the next Leeds Manager

what the heck is happening

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/football/20180414-mick-mccarthy-set-to-take-leeds-united-hot-seat

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Funny, I heard he was favourite for the West Brom job.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
It seems no nonsense Mick McCarthy is going to be the next Leeds Manager

what the heck is happening

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/football/20180414-mick-mccarthy-set-to-take-leeds-united-hot-seat

That would be a real shame as I’ve always liked MacArthy - that ends if he goes to L**ds!

:turd:

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Taking the Micky out of Leeds ?(or rather putting the Micky in ?)
« Reply #3 on April 15, 2018, 05:28:54 pm by Filo »
If he can't handle what the Ipswich fans think, hows he going to cope with the single cell creatures at Leeds? 😀

phil old leake

• Forum Member
Hope it happens. Should mean they stay in the doldrums even longer

chrisd_123

• Forum Member
Funny, I heard he was favourite for the West Brom job.

He was but I guess Darren Moore may have something to say about that. Two games in charge and he can't be far off surpassing the points tally Pardew got!

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Surprised Mark Weaver hasn’t got the call yet... Still time.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
He comes after my shot at it .... I would do it for free .... as a Trial before I took the Man U job on the same basis

LincsRover

• VSC Member
Paul Dickov is available as well I understand! He’ll get a reaction!

:santa:

roversdude

• VSC Member
Paul Dickov is available as well I understand! He’ll get a reaction!

:santa:

And use his considerable contacts within the game

drfchound

• Forum Member
“Reaction”.

Isn’t that a phrase used by almost every manager these days?

I know it is a favourite of DF.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
What I want to know is why Leeds ever appointed Heckinbottom in the first place.

Any other club would have sacked him for the position Barnsley were in when he left them.

It was a shambolic appointment, not quite as bad as Dave Hockaday mind, and it's no surprise to see they've flopped badly under his stewardship.

think me and "mortis" disagree here over Heckin
this is what i posted a year ago -- i was actually looking for a chessie post of mine when i found this little "gem"

As Rotherham prepare to exit the division -- It seems pretty obvious from here that our Dingles friends will have trouble at mill by this time next year  --   players get tired of ant football aka "pressing football"
since when was pressing football "football"

barnsley have a very good manager who I expect to get pinched As I said over a year ago I reckon he was involved in barnsley climbing off the foot of the table not that "idiot" that Pistol City paid to take the "liability" off their books

Now over a year later ....

(A) The Dingles are in deep water   and (B) as i "said" his bottom did get pinched as he slipped off the leed

that idiot at bristol City was given a ludicrous FOUR YEAR CONTRACT that's why he hasn't been sacked many times -- he's the luckiest manager in football

TinyPortal © 2005-2012