Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:08:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: McClaren  (Read 4110 times)

roversdude

• VSC Member
McClaren
« on May 15, 2018, 04:55:49 pm by roversdude »
Shall we run a sweep to see how long he lasts at QPR

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

keith79

• Forum Member
Re: McClaren
« Reply #1 on May 15, 2018, 05:12:28 pm by keith79 »
Apr must be playing at the keepmoat next season. I understood it that mcClaren was in talks to buy the stadium.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 15, 2018, 06:38:52 pm by since-1969 »
What the Keepmoat ...why ?

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 16, 2018, 07:15:13 am by phil old leake »
He can stay well clear of this club

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 16, 2018, 08:02:59 am by DearneValleyRover »
No he wasn’t, fake news.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 16, 2018, 02:36:00 pm by PDX_Rover »
Hair island back in business!

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on May 17, 2018, 12:43:03 pm by Mike_F »
Hair island back in business!

It'll be a quick destroy and exit job for him.

chrisd_123

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 17, 2018, 01:02:41 pm by chrisd_123 »
Apr must be playing at the keepmoat next season. I understood it that mcClaren was in talks to buy the stadium.

In his interview on Colin Murray’s podcast he completely rubbishes those rumours. Says he’s from Yorkshire so why would he be so stupid with his money  :lol:

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 17, 2018, 01:55:27 pm by Drover »
He's never played or managed in Yorkshire thank god,and that includes his spells at Hull and Middlebrough,because I don't care what anyone says,they never have and never will,be part of Yorkshire in my eyes!

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 17, 2018, 05:12:44 pm by Cantley Rover »
He's never played or managed in Yorkshire thank god,and that includes his spells at Hull and Middlebrough,because I don't care what anyone says,they never have and never will,be part of Yorkshire in my eyes!

You are obviously too young to remember the Yorkshire Ridings.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 18, 2018, 03:54:04 pm by Drover »
Wrong,Yes I know about the old yorkshire ridings(west,east and north),and east riding of yorkshire is still in use today,BUT Hull is not in the East riding of today.To be true Yorkshire,you would have to have always been in Yorkshire,not leave and come back or been in but not at the minute.Temporary Yorkshire is invalid to me.Just how I look at it,my opinion.I know others,quite rightly will feel different.Thats their opinion.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 18, 2018, 04:12:42 pm by foxbat »
Indeed. but your Opinion is utter nonsense , based on trying to manipulate the facts.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 18, 2018, 05:26:49 pm by roversdude »
What is your opinion of Doncaster being part of Scotland?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on May 19, 2018, 12:23:50 pm by idler »
Wrong,Yes I know about the old yorkshire ridings(west,east and north),and east riding of yorkshire is still in use today,BUT Hull is not in the East riding of today.To be true Yorkshire,you would have to have always been in Yorkshire,not leave and come back or been in but not at the minute.Temporary Yorkshire is invalid to me.Just how I look at it,my opinion.I know others,quite rightly will feel different.Thats their opinion.
If you are removed from Yorkshire against your wishes and then reinstated why should you suffer?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on May 19, 2018, 05:00:28 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

By that logic, nowhere is in 'true' Yorkshire!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Northumbria

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on May 19, 2018, 05:23:28 pm by RedJ »
If you feel Yorkshire you are Yorkshire.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on May 19, 2018, 06:23:01 pm by Drover »
Indeed. but your Opinion is utter nonsense , based on trying to manipulate the facts.
Probably true,being honest,I don't want to accept Hull,boro in Yorkshire.Your welcome to explain the facts,Im open to being educated and accept im wrong.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on May 19, 2018, 06:25:08 pm by Drover »
What is your opinion of Doncaster being part of Scotland?

Don't have any strong feelings about it,I have found all the stories about it on here and on calendar etc interesting though.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on May 19, 2018, 06:36:55 pm by Drover »
If you are removed from Yorkshire against your wishes and then reinstated why should you suffer?

I Suppose it all boils down to who makes the decisions about changing borders etc,and why and how they come to those decisions.If it was against a democratic decision of the public,then I would agree.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on May 19, 2018, 06:39:23 pm by Drover »

By that logic, nowhere is in 'true' Yorkshire!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Northumbria

Crikey,did'nt know that Glynn,mind you,don't think anyone from 800ad is alive today. :)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on May 19, 2018, 08:00:54 pm by RoversAlias »
It's all just lines drawn onto a piece of paper anyway.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on May 19, 2018, 08:13:52 pm by RedJ »
Unless you're from Lancashire. ;)

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on May 20, 2018, 01:53:14 pm by bobbymax »
I wonder how long it is before 'Shteeve' starts talking in a cockney accent?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012