Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 07:22:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ferguson  (Read 6146 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Ferguson
« Reply #30 on May 06, 2018, 01:40:07 am by RoversAlias »
Sincerely hope Sir Alex pulls through and makes a full recovery, a brain haemorrhage is extremely serious and I'm sure today's game was the last thing on Darren's mind.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Brian Young

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 06, 2018, 10:17:26 am by Brian Young »
Not at the game today due to family reasons. Strachen takes charge.

I hope that's a genuine reason
Has it got your approval and inspite of the silly rumours of him going to Sunderland etc  or even sillier he’d been suspended due to
Fall out over the budget. Life got in the way yesterday and his head and heart were in the place where everyones would be .

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 06, 2018, 12:19:21 pm by DRNaith »
Brian, the reason is a very sad one.  You know exactly the point I was making, it's exactly what I said.

If you choose to try to find a fight in the midst of something so painful for others, that's your choice, but that's the last I'm saying around whether it's a genuine reason.

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 06, 2018, 03:54:30 pm by Michael Shaw »
If my father had an operation for a sudden brain haemorrhage I know where I would be. It's a shame when people jump to the wrong assumption. Best regards to Sir Alex and his family.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on May 06, 2018, 05:17:27 pm by ravenrover »
So you are tryjng to tell me that the majority of home fans weren't all thinking the same thing when DF didn't appear on the bench, you must be one of the minority

Brian Young

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on May 06, 2018, 05:25:35 pm by Brian Young »
Brian, the reason is a very sad one.  You know exactly the point I was making, it's exactly what I said.

If you choose to try to find a fight in the midst of something so painful for others, that's your choice, but that's the last I'm saying around whether it's a genuine reason.
No only you know the pint you were making . Without the facts !

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on May 06, 2018, 05:40:11 pm by ravenrover »
eh?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on May 06, 2018, 05:59:02 pm by RedJ »

No only you know the pint you were making . Without the facts !

f**k me you're one to talk about facts.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on May 06, 2018, 09:09:27 pm by DonnyOsmond »
So you are tryjng to tell me that the majority of home fans weren't all thinking the same thing when DF didn't appear on the bench, you must be one of the minority

Wouldn't you check online and find out that he's away due to family illness? It was announced before the game started.

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on May 06, 2018, 10:55:35 pm by Michael Shaw »
Quite, it was announced before the match there was a major family issue and yet some fans started rumours he had an interview at Sunderland or other silly nonsense. Give the man and club a break some time.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on May 07, 2018, 09:46:02 am by ravenrover »

Wouldn't you check online and find out that he's away due to family illness? It was announced before the game started.
Oh so everyone has to own some kind of media these days? How and where was this announcement made prematch? Did the club announce anything to the crowd ? Some people have longer journeys than a 5 minute bus ride, some people don't live in Donny or anywhere near. It's funny that all the "local" people around me and some are truly die hard fans were all coming up with the same thoughts, they should have known better I will stand on the naughty step for 2 minutes and severly reprimand the others when I see them again in July

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on May 07, 2018, 09:48:27 am by DonnyOsmond »

Oh so everyone has to own some kind of media these days? How and where was this announcement made prematch? Did the club announce anything to the crowd ? Some people have longer journeys than a 5 minute bus ride, some people don't live in Donny or anywhere near. It's funny that all the "local" people around me and some are truly die hard fans were all coming up with the same thoughts, they should have known better I will stand on the naughty step for 2 minutes and severly reprimand the others when I see them again in July

Please do. 2+2 doesn't equal 15 x

TinyPortal © 2005-2012