Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:39:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rossingto Main  (Read 1778 times)

German Rover

• Forum Member
Rossingto Main
« on June 02, 2018, 02:50:54 pm by German Rover »
Just announced Duncan Milligan as their new manager. Nice to see a former Rovers youth teamer still involved in the game

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

rtid88

• Forum Member
Re: Rossingto Main
« Reply #1 on June 02, 2018, 02:57:45 pm by rtid88 »
Recently got shafted by Worksop Town. He is a friend of mine and I followed a few Worksop Town forums and their fans really think they are a massive club because of their long history. Hoping this job works out better for him.

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 02, 2018, 03:11:54 pm by Retdon1 »
Recently got shafted by Worksop Town. He is a friend of mine and I followed a few Worksop Town forums and their fans really think they are a massive club because of their long history. Hoping this job works out better for him.

I wouldnt say he got shafted by Worksop. In his 16 games in charge he won 2 and lost 14. I work with 2 lads who go and watch Worksop regularly and they were just glad he wasn’t in charge for the full season or they would have gone down... I would say he’s done very well to get another job so quickly.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 02, 2018, 04:04:02 pm by rtid88 »
When he took over the club could neither go up or down, he decided to stick with the players he had and try some of the youth players out that were already playing in the under 19's. He was given budget to bring players in but chose to not waste budget on players when he had almost a full squad of players lined up for next season which he had agreed with the board. He had a long term plan agreed with the owners but they chose to sack him before he had chance to put that in to place.

lee.j09

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 02, 2018, 04:30:43 pm by lee.j09 »

Having watched many games this year he definitely wasn’t shafted, he was clueless.
Seemed he just brought a load of kids with him from balby school that weren’t good enough

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 02, 2018, 04:35:52 pm by rtid88 »

Having watched many games this year he definitely wasn’t shafted, he was clueless.
Seemed he just brought a load of kids with him from balby school that weren’t good enough
As above....

lee.j09

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 02, 2018, 05:09:59 pm by lee.j09 »
No that didn’t happen, he played 3 of the u19s who by the way was also unbeaten before he came to the club.
The rest of the players were brought in from balby Carr academy.

wesisback

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 02, 2018, 05:22:18 pm by wesisback »
I've been to Worksop acouple of times this year and the football was as bad as I've seen irrespective of level. I've seen Sunday League teams better organised.
He was overly reliant on players that shouldn't have been at that level. I don't think any regulars at Worksop were disappointed by his departure, certainly not the screwing over you're suggesting.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012