Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:49:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tyson Fury  (Read 1499 times)

stuey

• Forum Member
Tyson Fury
« on June 09, 2018, 11:26:52 pm by stuey »
Anyone watch the fight? A complete farce. If i'd paid to watch it, i'd want my money back. The guy is a joke. Can't wait to see AJ (or anyone remotely talented) finally end his awful career. 

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: Tyson Fury
« Reply #1 on June 10, 2018, 01:51:27 am by RoversAlias »
Anyone who did pay money to watch Fury fight has only themselves to blame. I agree, the day he actually lucks into a fight with somebody serious he is going to get decimated and I'll enjoy seeing it happen.

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 10, 2018, 07:41:08 am by karldew »
The second round just summed it up. Both fights stopped fighting to see what was going off outside the ring! And what a terrible finish too, possibly a hefty bet on himself on the certain round because he never even really got hit!..

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 10, 2018, 09:39:52 am by Filo »
Safest place in the ring was inbetween them, there must a place in the next series of strictly come dancing after that showing, I don't think there was a punch thrown in the first round. It's a good job Frampton is on the bill for his next fight in Belfast or he'd never sell any tickets

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 10, 2018, 06:09:49 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Sounds like he could do with a raise in quality of opponent. Maybe Audley Harrison would be interested?

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 10, 2018, 07:43:22 pm by stuey »
Sounds like he could do with a raise in quality of opponent. Maybe Audley Harrison would be interested?

On last night's showing, even Fraudley would've wiped the floor with both of them

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 11, 2018, 04:04:06 pm by GazLaz »
It was always going to be a bit of a farce, it went further than that though. Coming back after 2 1/2 years in any sport is difficult never mind getting back into the boxing ring. Now the pressure, hype and nervousness off the first fight back are out of the way he can kick on. Another 2 or 3 fights this year and a step up to world level next year. The weekend was only ever a stepping stone, plenty more weight to shift yet.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on June 12, 2018, 10:07:20 am by Draytonian III »
Windsor Park will sell out ,with or without him,because Carl Frampton is such a big hero in Northern Ireland.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012