Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:33:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: New Manager Delay  (Read 24255 times)

niteowler

• VSC Member
Re: New Manager Delay
« Reply #180 on June 19, 2018, 10:38:03 pm by niteowler »
Well said Selby , exactly my own thoughts.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

niteowler

• VSC Member
« Reply #181 on June 19, 2018, 10:42:29 pm by niteowler »
I’m eternally grateful to our owners and would never question their commitment to the club, nor would I wish to entertain the prospect of a future for DRFC without them. They have my 100% support and always have. But I still think this convoluted recruitment process is barmy!
We dont know the reason why,it is what it is , chill out !

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #182 on June 19, 2018, 10:49:48 pm by silent majority »
Selby, absolutely!!

We have the best CEO this club has ever had, we have the best back office support this club has ever had, we have the best financial model this club has ever had, we are returning the best accounts without debt this club has ever had, we are owned by people who want the best for this club and the Doncaster community!

And yet we see complaints that they are not football people!! Jesus! Give me a break please.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #183 on June 19, 2018, 11:05:27 pm by steve@dcfd »
Selby, absolutely!!

We have the best CEO this club has ever had, we have the best back office support this club has ever had, we have the best financial model this club has ever had, we are returning the best accounts without debt this club has ever had, we are owned by people who want the best for this club and the Doncaster community!

And yet we see complaints that they are not football people!! Jesus! Give me a break please.

Yes they will select a manager capable of achieving their goal of top six this season. Why should we be worried about the process they know what they are doing. When selected the manager will be backed to bring in 4/5 quality players to achieve their goal. Happy times a head.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #184 on June 19, 2018, 11:16:12 pm by since-1969 »
  SM. some people cannot see that the owners are the lifeblood of this club, and what a mess we would be in without them.
  I wish we had  had them in charge years ago, as in my time we have had some really poor ones, and not just Richardson, interspersed with good people who really have not had the funds to make much of a difference, but have meant well.
  As a club we are now in the best place we have been for years, with people at the helm who have the best interests as their main concern.
  Long may it continue is my hope, and if they want time to appoint who they think is the right person for the managers position then so be it, there will be a reason for it.
YES WE ALL BOW DOWN and ask to be forgiveness  for breathing the same air . BUT to keep repeating the same old verses of “where would we be Now”’ is starting to sound like brain washing of the masses or preaching to the converted. All we are asking is that they just stick a dart into the first person through the door and get on with it . Only at DRFC can we make an issue of selection like a papal nomination.
At this level there is NO indicators of who can do what , because we all know that the applicants are on the doll and have pressed there only suits  and brushed their teeth . It’s down to chance and who they pick will get the support of everyone. So put them and us out of our misery and select who ever they want , as it’s not as though we have say anyway.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #185 on June 20, 2018, 02:49:02 am by scawsby steve »
Some people ought to have Hubert Bates in their memory, as I have, then maybe they'd think differently about this current board.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #186 on June 20, 2018, 03:48:05 am by RoversAlias »
I wish we'd hurry up and appoint a manager so this forum can stop being full of people moaning about a short delay, and instead get back to normal...where the board is full of people moaning about the manager being rubbish.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #187 on June 20, 2018, 05:48:41 am by DearneValleyRover »
I wish we'd hurry up and appoint a manager so this forum can stop being full of people moaning about a short delay, and instead get back to normal...where the board is full of people moaning about the manager being rubbish.

They would only find something else to moan about

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #188 on June 20, 2018, 05:58:00 am by godlike1 »
God help us all when they do announce who it is...................it'll be Armageddon on here lol

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #189 on June 20, 2018, 07:22:42 am by drfchound »
  SM. some people cannot see that the owners are the lifeblood of this club, and what a mess we would be in without them.
  I wish we had  had them in charge years ago, as in my time we have had some really poor ones, and not just Richardson, interspersed with good people who really have not had the funds to make much of a difference, but have meant well.
  As a club we are now in the best place we have been for years, with people at the helm who have the best interests as their main concern.
  Long may it continue is my hope, and if they want time to appoint who they think is the right person for the managers position then so be it, there will be a reason for it.
YES WE ALL BOW DOWN and ask to be forgiveness  for breathing the same air . BUT to keep repeating the same old verses of “where would we be Now”’ is starting to sound like brain washing of the masses or preaching to the converted. All we are asking is that they just stick a dart into the first person through the door and get on with it . Only at DRFC can we make an issue of selection like a papal nomination.
At this level there is NO indicators of who can do what , because we all know that the applicants are on the doll and have pressed there only suits  and brushed their teeth . It’s down to chance and who they pick will get the support of everyone. So put them and us out of our misery and select who ever they want , as it’s not as though we have say anyway.

Well that post has to be the most unreasonable and idiotic I have ever read of here.

As an aside, is that doll an inflatable one.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #190 on June 20, 2018, 07:39:35 am by the vicar »
God help us all when they do announce who it is...................it'll be Armageddon on here lol
that all depends who it is

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #191 on June 20, 2018, 08:18:42 am by roversdude »
I’ve been for jobs with 3 and 4 stages of the interview process, have also been for some and missed out the first stage so it’s certainly not unusual.
Why worry if we get the best person for the job
Don’t get the bowing down bit by the way !!!

niteowler

• VSC Member
« Reply #192 on June 20, 2018, 08:33:01 am by niteowler »
I hope its not Lee Clark who walks thro the door first !

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #193 on June 20, 2018, 08:33:12 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Have I wandered onto the DRFC Facebook page by mistake?

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #194 on June 20, 2018, 08:48:49 am by the vicar »
There is a lot of people i hope its not

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #195 on June 20, 2018, 09:05:01 am by wing commander »

There are just no words to describe the idiocy of that post...You just cant put a argument up against it, because if you actually believe that's what should happen then you are on a different planet to the majority of us...

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #196 on June 20, 2018, 09:49:23 am by idler »
It took Bradford City six weeks to promote their youth coach to the managers position. Imagine the fall out on here if that was us doing that.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #197 on June 20, 2018, 10:02:03 am by Bentley Bullet »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #198 on June 20, 2018, 10:20:56 am by drfchound »
If it is as bad a the BCFC fans are saying, what odds on them being relegated?

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #199 on June 20, 2018, 11:24:17 am by Drover »
I'd like to know what the 'logistical issues' are.
Can anyone enlighten us?

They've both got a puncture on their pushbikes

I've a feeling it's got nothing to do with the two candidates.

Maybe the interviewing venue is booked up rest of the week!

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #200 on June 20, 2018, 01:45:21 pm by the vicar »
IT'S not a moan its a debate, if you have heard of one

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #201 on June 20, 2018, 02:13:29 pm by PDX_Rover »
Heaven help us. Stick a dart in the first person that comes through the door? Jesus wept.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #202 on June 20, 2018, 02:40:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I’d like to have seen someone stick a dart in Weaver.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #203 on June 20, 2018, 03:03:46 pm by Filo »
Wonder if this bloke ever got the Man Utd job

https://goo.gl/images/gHh39Q

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #204 on June 20, 2018, 03:16:34 pm by bobjimwilly »

dole

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #205 on June 20, 2018, 03:25:59 pm by drfchound »

dole

BJW, maybe he thinks they are on an inflatable doll, as I mentioned earlier in the thread.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #206 on June 20, 2018, 03:37:20 pm by RoversAlias »

Sometimes it is a debate Vicar but more often than not the forum is littered with unnecessary negativity and moaning for the sake of it.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #207 on June 20, 2018, 04:07:05 pm by the vicar »
I’d like to have seen someone stick a dart in Weaver.
dont say that it will be construed as moaning

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #208 on June 20, 2018, 04:07:51 pm by RedJ »
Not childish at all.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #209 on June 20, 2018, 04:12:29 pm by the vicar »

Sometimes it is a debate Vicar but more often than not the forum is littered with unnecessary negativity and moaning for the sake of it.
but sometimes it is good to have a goid moan, it gets rid of some of your frustrations dont you think but sometimes some people give cause to moan

TinyPortal © 2005-2012