Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:43:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sensible Question Please  (Read 6620 times)

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Sensible Question Please
« Reply #30 on July 17, 2018, 03:47:14 pm by Cantley Rover »
When I go to http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk  I get a review of the Rovers Vs Wigan game from the 5th May.
“Darren Ferguson is backing his side to spoil Wigan's party by beating them at the Keepmoat this afternoon.” .... etc, etc.

Ferguson is clearly history now and so is the last game of the season.

Can the index of this site only show reviews of games or could it show something more recent about Grant McCann and the current team facing the new season? I am just curious and this is only intended as a genuine question with no ulterior motive or sarcasm intended.

I've got a sensible question,and no sarcasm.
Were you and Cantley spawned by the same scrotum?

Judging by your previous posts does anyone seriously think you know what sensible means?

Or maybe Iberian Red talking b*llocks again might be more appropriate.

:) I'll take that,as a yes then.

How you take it is down to your own personal preference.  :crying:

Thank you for ammending your previous homophobic racist answer.

I could only think of one possible reason for it.
You're a bonny young man that feels threatened or intimidated by those horrible homosexual types.

Don't worry tho,there is a solution.

Have you heard the expression" Travel broad3ns the mind"?

I recommend a day out in Barnsley for you!

You might live on the iberian peninsula but I would like to bet I have visited more countries throughout the world than you will in a lifetime.
I would also suggest thinking about what you post first to allow people to wind you up.
You obviously know how to dish it out but cannot take it when people give it you back.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on July 17, 2018, 03:50:53 pm by Iberian Red »
When I go to http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk  I get a review of the Rovers Vs Wigan game from the 5th May.
“Darren Ferguson is backing his side to spoil Wigan's party by beating them at the Keepmoat this afternoon.” .... etc, etc.

Can the index of this site only show reviews of games or could it show something more recent about Grant McCann and the current team facing the new season? I am just curious and this is only intended as a genuine question with no ulterior motive or sarcasm intended.

Judging by your previous posts does anyone seriously think you know what sensible means?

You're a bonny young man that feels threatened or intimidated by those horrible homosexual types.

You might live on the iberian peninsula but I would like to bet I have visited more countries throughout the world than you will in a lifetime.
I would also suggest thinking about what you post first to allow people to wind you up.
You obviously know how to dish it out but cannot take it when people give it you back.

My passport is bigger than your passport. Ner,ner. That still doesn't explain your racist,homophobic comment old boy

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on July 17, 2018, 03:55:54 pm by Iberian Red »

Again congrats. You've been all over the world,but been to Oakwell.
Well done old boy

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on July 17, 2018, 04:00:55 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Certain posters seem to write in exactly the same style about subjects that certain previous posters wasted pages on over the last three years or so.
They always seem to turn up in twos or threes before sinking without trace having contributed little, just trying to sow the seeds of disharmony.
A strong dislike or hatred of the VSC seems a common denominator despite probably meeting very few members in person.
I wonder how many pseudonyms some posters have or have had.

My thoughts as well

Filo I asked a question of you some days ago about how moderators are appointed on this site. Can you tell me why that post was deleted?

Get up date mate I'm not a moderator, and I did n't see your post, I have no idea how moderators are appointed these days

But you've kind of proved what Idler posted, a recentley new poster, but asking a moderation question to a former moderator, very strange! 😜

Nothing sinister or strange at all about asking a simple question.
As for the content of idlers post. Maybe the answer is that those who sink without trace have been banned so haven't sunk without trace through their own choice.
Certain posters seem to write in exactly the same style about subjects that certain previous posters wasted pages on over the last three years or so.
They always seem to turn up in twos or threes before sinking without trace having contributed little, just trying to sow the seeds of disharmony.
A strong dislike or hatred of the VSC seems a common denominator despite probably meeting very few members in person.

My thoughts as well

Filo I asked a question of you some days ago about how moderators are appointed on this site. Can you tell me why that post was deleted?

Get up date mate I'm not a moderator, and I did n't see your post, I have no idea how moderators are appointed these days

But you've kind of proved what Idler posted, a recentley new poster, but asking a moderation question to a former moderator, very strange! 😜

As for the content of idlers post. Maybe the answer is that those who sink without trace have been banned so haven't sunk without trace through their own choice.

Why did you ask Filo the question though, and not someone in a position to answer it?

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on July 17, 2018, 04:02:37 pm by Cantley Rover »

My thoughts as well

My thoughts as well

Why did you ask Filo the question though, and not someone in a position to answer it?

I have sent a pm to the admin depot days ago and it has been ignored.

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on July 17, 2018, 04:04:22 pm by Cantley Rover »

Well done old boy

:headbang: :headbang: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on July 17, 2018, 04:18:57 pm by Iberian Red »

Well done old boy

:headbang: :headbang: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Did you ask advice on how to get a visa to go to Barnsley?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on July 17, 2018, 04:36:50 pm by Filo »

My thoughts as well

My thoughts as well

So again, the question you ignored, why did you ask me?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on July 17, 2018, 04:47:12 pm by RedJ »
Amazing how seriously people take a football forum...

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on July 17, 2018, 06:30:05 pm by DearneValleyRover »

My thoughts as well

My thoughts as well

I doubt for one minute it has been ignored the people who help to provide all this for you do have lives of their own.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on July 17, 2018, 07:02:27 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

It's not a Review, it's a Preview and I'd expect it to change when there's another match to Preview.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on July 19, 2018, 05:38:02 pm by Filo »
Again Cantley Rover, we did you feel the need to direct your question at me?

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on July 19, 2018, 05:41:45 pm by Cantley Rover »
Again Cantley Rover, we did you feel the need to direct your question at me?

Well you posted that you was standing down from being a moderator. Not knowing anyone else who was a moderator it made sense to ask you.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on July 19, 2018, 05:59:17 pm by ravenrover »
But it was ages ago when Filo stood down - — - how strange!

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on July 19, 2018, 06:19:11 pm by Cantley Rover »
But it was ages ago when Filo stood down - — - how strange!

It wasn't that long ago that I read it on here. Don't be so defensive. It was a simple question. What is strange about it?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on July 19, 2018, 07:36:02 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Whats so strange is that Filo stepped down from being a mod months and months before 'Cantley Rover' appeared.

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on July 19, 2018, 07:52:00 pm by Herman Hessian »

My thoughts as well

My thoughts as well

I doubt for one minute it has been ignored the people who help to provide all this for you do have lives of their own.

The pyramids are building again.  :thumbsup:
the content of these pointless threads is beyond pathetic, but it has to be said that the geometry is fantastic

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on July 19, 2018, 07:52:35 pm by Herman Hessian »

My thoughts as well

My thoughts as well

the content of these pointless threads is beyond pathetic, but it has to be said that the geometry is fantastic

they're almost like graphic renderings of mandelbrot sets - infinitely smaller and larger in different directions

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on July 19, 2018, 07:52:59 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Whats so strange is that Filo stepped down from being a mod months and months before 'Cantley Rover' appeared.

Perhaps 'Cantley Rover' initially only used the forum to read the posts as a guest in a none contributory way, like I believe many people do.

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on July 19, 2018, 07:54:44 pm by Herman Hessian »

My thoughts as well

My thoughts as well

they're almost like graphic renderings of mandelbrot sets - infinitely smaller and larger in different directions

i really hope that no-one involved ever learns how to selectively quote only the last post to which they're replying

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on July 19, 2018, 08:02:51 pm by Cantley Rover »
OK I give in. Just keep being so defensive. I ask a simple question and look at some of the replies I get.. Kind of proves a point.

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on July 19, 2018, 09:02:37 pm by Cantley Rover »

To clear it up for you. Wesisback replied to Filo's standing down post 4 DAYS AGO. I didn't notice that the original post from Filo was in 2016.
I don't suppose for a second you might accept that there was no dodgy posting.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on July 19, 2018, 09:18:58 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
So there's a simple answer, great. But it did look odd.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on July 19, 2018, 09:33:27 pm by ravenrover »
Aaaah! so it's took how long for that to come out despite repeated queries by Filo and others - erm OK

Cantley Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on July 19, 2018, 09:39:24 pm by Cantley Rover »
Aaaah! so it's took how long for that to come out despite repeated queries by Filo and others - erm OK

Well seeing as I have been banned for two days for goodness what. I then had to search for the relevant post. Jeez you really do have a problem don't you!!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on July 20, 2018, 12:06:03 am by Bristol Red Rover »

My thoughts as well

My thoughts as well

i really hope that no-one involved ever learns how to selectively quote only the last post to which they're replying

I want to know how someone managed to quote the same post twice to create a double pyramid. Top effort, as it looks quality.
I wonder what happens when the original quote has less space than a single letter?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on July 20, 2018, 12:26:45 am by RedJ »

My thoughts as well

My thoughts as well

I want to know how someone managed to quote the same post twice to create a double pyramid. Top effort, as it looks quality.
I wonder what happens when the original quote has less space than a single letter?

We'll just have to keep going until we find out obviously.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on July 20, 2018, 12:34:18 am by Bristol Red Rover »

My thoughts as well

My thoughts as well

We'll just have to keep going until we find out obviously.
Nearly there...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012