Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:15:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Great assistance at the Ticket Office today  (Read 2092 times)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
Great assistance at the Ticket Office today
« on July 17, 2018, 06:39:00 pm by Not Now Kato »
I posted some while ago that I was no longer receiving anything from the Rovers Alliance, and that when I renewed my Season Ticket I was advised that my membership of the Alliance had lapsed as I was no longer paying my quarterly subscription.

I was somewhat puzzled, but then forgot all about it; until I went in to collect my Season Ticket on Saturday with a view to upgrading to Silver Plus membership as my latest statement had shown payments to the Alliance had in fact been made.  Tracy checked the records and advised I was still being shown as no longer a member as I was no longer paying, but asked me to pop in this week with a copy of my latest statement and she'd have a look into it.

In I went this morning and Tracy simply couldn't have been more helpful, phoned the clubs financial people, confirmed that the details on my statement were correct, and refunded the saving I should have made on my Season Ticket when I renewed it.

So thank you again Tracy, top class service and much appreciated.

Oh, and I upgraded to Silver Plus while I was there too.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedRover45

• Forum Member
Re: Great assistance at the Ticket Office today
« Reply #1 on July 17, 2018, 06:42:34 pm by RedRover45 »
Tracey is very helpful and always goes the extra mile. The club have got an excellent ticket office manager there.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 17, 2018, 06:55:18 pm by Chris Black come back »
Can she play centre midfield?

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 17, 2018, 07:36:48 pm by Jimmydee »
I received a call from Tracy, she thanked me for updating the data info and she informed me that they were offering prizes to participants that had updated within a certain timescale and she informed me that I had won £100.
Thanks Tracy.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 18, 2018, 08:12:58 am by GazLaz »
Tracy has been at the club a long time now hasn’t she. Always prepared to do everything she can to help the fans out.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 18, 2018, 09:17:15 am by ravenrover »
My ticket for the Sheff Utd game didn't arrive after 2 weeks I e mailed Tracy she had a look and the replacement arrived in the post this morning, excellent service (as usual)

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 18, 2018, 09:37:52 am by RedJ »
We lost our Grimsby tickets (for the 5-1) pretty much the night before and she managed to sort us out with re-prints on the morning of the match to be waiting for us at Grimsby. Didn't have to do that, and could easily have just assumed I was a chancer trying to get a ticket for a sold out game, but she did everything possible to get us replacements.

Lifelong supporter

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 18, 2018, 01:03:35 pm by Lifelong supporter »
I would also like to thank Tracy for all her help in the past.
For me she's one of the best members of staff at the club.

Scooter

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 18, 2018, 06:40:16 pm by Scooter »
I’d also like to commend the ticket office staff. I went after work today to renew 4 season tickets not realising that they shut at 4.30. 8 work in Sheffield and live in Notts so I went out of my way. I got there at 4.35 to find the door locked. I was about to drive away when I saw a staff member go through the door. I quickly followed and the woman behind the counter was really helpful even though she had cashed up and logged out. It saved me an extra trip

I love our club 

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 19, 2018, 03:35:33 pm by Lincoln Rover »
The ladies in the ticket office are polite,helpful, go beyond the call of duty ( as evidenced above) and best of all, it's our club. Well done.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012