Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:56:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Gutted For You Guys  (Read 1924 times)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
Gutted For You Guys
« on May 17, 2019, 11:26:04 pm by tyke1962 »
Deserved to go through to the final in my opinion , better side on the night by a significant distance .

Very very unfortunate , if you could have got to half time in extra time winning the tie I think you would have done it , a bad break to give the goal away so soon after Marquis put you in front overall , a decisive moment .

Wilks having to go off too didn't help either just as he was starting to effect the game massively .

Rovers were seriously impressive tonight but I know in the grand scheme of things it's still extremely disappointing .

There's not much more to say really other than all the best going forward and hopefully next season you can take those extra steps needed .

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ridgewoodrover

• Forum Member
Re: Gutted For You Guys
« Reply #1 on May 17, 2019, 11:31:13 pm by ridgewoodrover »
Well said fella

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 17, 2019, 11:31:28 pm by graingrover »
Ta mate for your consistent ‘support’,Football has to have a strong tribal element to it to give it spunk but the occasional dollop of nice does no harm .Congrats  again on your promotion .

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 17, 2019, 11:34:07 pm by Copps is Magic »
This dingle is a alot better than the other ones on here.

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 17, 2019, 11:36:23 pm by colincramb »
Cheers pal. Life goes on

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 17, 2019, 11:46:23 pm by RoversAlias »
Class act, Tyke. Thanks for the words. I think we're all very proud despite the outcome tonight.

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 17, 2019, 11:48:22 pm by Upton Rover »
Great tonight I think Wilks having 2 go off cost us a final spot what a shame but we'll done lads

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 18, 2019, 12:53:11 am by StocksArmy »
Deserved to go through to the final in my opinion , better side on the night by a significant distance .

Very very unfortunate , if you could have got to half time in extra time winning the tie I think you would have done it , a bad break to give the goal away so soon after Marquis put you in front overall , a decisive moment .

Wilks having to go off too didn't help either just as he was starting to effect the game massively .

Rovers were seriously impressive tonight but I know in the grand scheme of things it's still extremely disappointing .

There's not much more to say really other than all the best going forward and hopefully next season you can take those extra steps needed .

Dont be gutted for us mate. Im not. We go again, done ourselves extremely proud, cant wait for next season. All the best to you lads.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 18, 2019, 12:57:08 am by Herbert Anchovy »
Cheers Tyke

acacia94

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 18, 2019, 01:02:45 am by acacia94 »
Cheers Tyke – always great input. Tonight was superb. We gave it a cracking good go and I've never felt less bothered by a result. We gave it a right good go tonight and the support was top dollar. Fantastic Doncaster Rovers .

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 18, 2019, 06:34:06 am by Donnywolf »
 :that:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 18, 2019, 07:01:01 am by hoolahoop »

Thanks tyke1962 and we wish you all the best for next season - see you again season 2020-21. Then we can have a Yorkshire mini league again with the Blades, Wendies, Leeds and Hull

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 18, 2019, 08:36:03 am by Donnywolf »
.... and Boro !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012