Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:18:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Amazing season  (Read 1597 times)

mpc123

• VSC Member
Amazing season
« on May 17, 2019, 10:36:43 pm by mpc123 »
At the beginnning I tipped rovers for the top 6 whilst most other know most about Football posters said we had no chance.

What a great season be very proud.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

tonybuk86

• Forum Member
Re: Amazing season
« Reply #1 on May 17, 2019, 10:37:54 pm by tonybuk86 »
I'm very proud of the lads, they played well... no one expected us to be here in the playoffs.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 17, 2019, 10:39:40 pm by glosterred »
Got to say at the start of the season I’d have been happy with mid table obscurity and for the season to finish like it did I’m absolutely gutted. But what a season we’ve had when no one but no one gave us a chance of being denied a trip to Wembley by pens

Well played Rovers and thanks for a great season

COYR

Crowle Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 17, 2019, 10:53:42 pm by Crowle Rover »

All of the above.

If you'd have said at the start of the season that we'd have an FA Cup run and get to the play offs I think we all would have taken it.

I'm disappointed but optimistic.

Well done to Grant and the boys.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 17, 2019, 10:54:59 pm by WheatleyRover »
Well done boys, fantasic season, and good luck to Charlton in the final, ive nothing against them, celebrating tonight anyway

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 17, 2019, 11:26:17 pm by colincramb »
We were superb tonight. Probably should have gone through once we got in front buts that’s life. Penalties was always going to be a lottery. Did the club and town proud, nothing more you could ask.

Well done lads. Next year

ridgewoodrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 17, 2019, 11:28:49 pm by ridgewoodrover »
In a strange way I’m feeling good about next season already, we’ll lose players that’s for sure , but this manager really floats my boat , what’ an uplifting interview on Sky  :rtid:

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 18, 2019, 06:55:33 am by Al4475 »
There was a guy who tipped rovers to do very well this season - posted on her a couple of times - did he run a blog/magazine or summat?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 18, 2019, 07:02:40 am by DonnyOsmond »
There was a guy who tipped rovers to do very well this season - posted on her a couple of times - did he run a blog/magazine or summat?

The Football Lab.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 18, 2019, 09:34:09 am by IDM »
I remember some posters implying our season was imploding after going out of the cup, comparing to the Stoke game a few years ago..

For me, I was happy with the much better football on offer this season and having something to lay for right up until about half past ten last night..

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 18, 2019, 09:43:39 am by Chris Black come back »
No question in the mind of any right thinking person that this season has been by a quantum of a million better in every single way than last season - results, performances, enjoyment, goals, unity, cohesion.

A great season.

CAFC

« Reply #11 on May 18, 2019, 09:50:29 am by CAFC »
Just wanted to say how proud you should be of your players and supporters. Last night was the worst we have played all season, and maybe it was the pressure of the ocassion, but a big part of it for me was Doncaster. I really enjoyed my trip to the Keepmoat last Sunday - you are a proper football club! Thanks to you I didn't enjoy any of last night's game, apart from the end. When the disapointment  starts to fade, the pride remains.

All the best.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on May 18, 2019, 10:30:32 am by Donnywolf »
Thanks for that - appreciated.

Always good to have good real fan to real fan views instead of some of the stuff posted on here. There is lots aimed by a small number of our Fans on here at CAFC but as the stuff coming the opposite way 99.99% of it is not representative of either Clubs fans

I do wish CAFC well and I did say you would beat SAFC but as last night and the recent "shocks" have proved anything DOES happen

See you next Season if you dont prevail and I look forward to SOL and The Avenue Pub in Roker if you do

TinyPortal © 2005-2012