Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:04:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Southend v rovers  (Read 19137 times)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Re: Southend v rovers
« Reply #240 on August 04, 2018, 05:38:05 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Great result considering. I wish people wouldn't temp fate with their mischievous comments as seeing time out is bad enough as it is with our record.

Hope that wasn't aimed at me , I went for a 2-0 in 1st half - sure it wasn't Baz.

I think it was aimed at someone who said the score was 3-3

I said it after it was full time. It got a nibble.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #241 on August 04, 2018, 05:48:47 pm by dknward2 »
The problem is I follow was about 30 seconds to a min behind so we were still playing

Ye-Aul-Tavern

• Forum Member
« Reply #242 on August 04, 2018, 06:09:25 pm by Ye-Aul-Tavern »
3-3

Should be barred for this crap.  Nobody needs this sort of stress in the 95th min. :mad:

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #243 on August 04, 2018, 06:50:22 pm by DonnyOsmond »
3-3

Should be barred for this crap.  Nobody needs this sort of stress in the 95th min. :mad:

I didn't post it till full time, so I knew we'd won. Can we all stop getting emotional.  :lol:

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #244 on August 04, 2018, 06:53:49 pm by drfchound »
Well that was exciting wasn't it.
No more nodding off at the KMS by the look of it. ⚽️

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #245 on August 04, 2018, 07:03:37 pm by Wiltshire Exile »
Well bu**er me! First match of the season and we get nearly 250 postings, and maybe more to come. Looks good for the season!

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #246 on August 04, 2018, 10:07:58 pm by Metalmicky »
3-3

I didn't post it till full time, so I knew we'd won. Can we all stop getting emotional.  :lol:

However you dipshit we all didn't know it was over. I reacted to your message by chucking my phone across the room breaking the screen.... don't be a cretin in future eh...

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #247 on August 04, 2018, 10:52:15 pm by DonnyOsmond »
3-3

However you dipshit we all didn't know it was over. I reacted to your message by chucking my phone across the room breaking the screen.... don't be a cretin in future eh...

Don't be a big floppy dildo.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #248 on August 04, 2018, 10:57:01 pm by drfchound »
3-3

Don't be a big floppy dildo.

That is a bit hardon him.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #249 on August 04, 2018, 11:02:04 pm by RedJ »
Nearly 10 mins of added time... redculous

Why is it ridiculous, if it was correct?  I dunno, I wasn’t there..

Anyway, the result is the same :)

It wasn't ridiculous at all. A minute for each of the five goals, a few subs, a drinks break, Andrew's injury... all adds up.

First 25 minutes or so were awful and I was expecting brutal sodomy but they hung in there and grew into the game. Came flying out of the traps in the second half imo and maybe could've had at least one more.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #250 on August 04, 2018, 11:03:50 pm by DonnyOsmond »
How was it RedJ, was it the free flowing attacking football which we were promised? If not, does it look like there was potential glimpses of it?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #251 on August 05, 2018, 07:05:16 am by dickos1 »

It wasn't ridiculous at all. A minute for each of the five goals, a few subs, a drinks break, Andrew's injury... all adds up.

First 25 minutes or so were awful and I was expecting brutal sodomy but they hung in there and grew into the game. Came flying out of the traps in the second half imo and maybe could've had at least one more.

It’s supposed to be 30 seconds per goal and 30 seconds per sub.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #252 on August 05, 2018, 09:18:44 am by RedJ »
How was it RedJ, was it the free flowing attacking football which we were promised? If not, does it look like there was potential glimpses of it?

At times, yes there was free flowing attacking football. It was enjoyable to watch. We do need to impose ourselves more in the coming games as we looked like we'd get f**k knocked out of us after the way it started but there were promising signs.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #253 on August 05, 2018, 09:20:31 am by RedJ »

Even so, two and a half minutes from the goals alone, then the subs, and the water breaks. Soon adds up.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #254 on August 05, 2018, 11:18:25 am by IDM »

That’s what I thought too, but if goal celebrations and substitutions take longer, the officials can add that time too..

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #255 on August 05, 2018, 01:41:34 pm by dickos1 »
Very rare you get 10 mins injury time though unless you’ve had a serious injury

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #256 on August 05, 2018, 03:09:17 pm by IDM »
Pendant alert.. it’s not just “injury time” though, is it?

Anyway, we won the game..

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #257 on August 05, 2018, 03:55:04 pm by Al4475 »
I've thought for many years now that time added one was always too little to be honest. I notice yesterday a few others with larger than the usual 3-5 mins added on - I wonder if refs/offcials teams have been told to make sure it's more accurate.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #258 on August 05, 2018, 07:47:00 pm by drfchound »
The four minutes at the end of the first half was much more than I expected too.
I was thinking also that it might be a new instruction to refs.

Don’t worry though, the novelty will probably wear off and we will be back to normal by Christmas.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #259 on August 05, 2018, 07:48:23 pm by RedJ »
There were two water breaks in the first half so that will account for some of it, as well as the usual stoppages.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #260 on August 06, 2018, 08:39:08 am by dickos1 »
Pendant alert.. it’s not just “injury time” though, is it?

Anyway, we won the game..

I’m sure you know what I meant, other than the Rotherham game last year I don’t recall playing anywhere near 55 minutes in a half regardless of what you want to call it

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #261 on August 06, 2018, 09:08:40 am by RedJ »
Luton away, something like 12 added on to the first half. Seem to remember there was a fair bit added on at Charlton too.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012