Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:14:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Arsenal - that was a quick Year !  (Read 1194 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Arsenal - that was a quick Year !
« on September 22, 2018, 07:19:39 am by Donnywolf »
Resurrected by Youtube Video - it is just a reminder of the day.
No actual action (and no Bollard photos) but you may spot yourself somewhere. I didnt !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa2gs8gf1Ag
What a great day out that was - deffo one to remember

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Arsenal - that was a quick Year !
« Reply #1 on September 22, 2018, 09:31:31 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
It was indeed "A grand day out"!

First and only time I've travelled to an away game by supporters coach. The coaches all lined up at the Keepmoat was a sight to behold and perhaps one of Mr Mayfield"s finest hours! A thoroughly enjoyable and well organised day that will be remembered for a long time. Just wish there were similar records of grand days out of the past. Liverpool, Everton, Spurs etc.

sheffield exile1

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 22, 2018, 11:53:30 am by sheffield exile1 »

First and only time I've travelled to an away game by supporters coach. The coaches all lined up at the Keepmoat was a sight to behold and perhaps one of Mr Mayfield"s finest hours! A thoroughly enjoyable and well organised day that will be remembered for a long time. Just wish there were similar records of grand days out of the past. Liverpool, Everton, Spurs etc.

Spurs would have been x rated with all the trouble there was that night outside the ground and inside once that pillock of a steward opened that gate at the back of where we were all penned in and let all their nutters in ! Absolute chaos !

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 22, 2018, 05:27:52 pm by hoolahoop »

Spurs would have been x rated with all the trouble there was that night outside the ground and inside once that pillock of a steward opened that gate at the back of where we were all penned in and let all their nutters in ! Absolute chaos !

I can't help smiling at how ballsy I was that night , where did all that youthful enthusiasm go to :( We never deserved to lose like that - to this day I don't know how we lost as heavily with the way we played .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012