Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:57:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super6 full update (not pleasant reading lol)  (Read 655 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Super6 full update (not pleasant reading lol)
« on October 03, 2018, 06:33:43 am by Donnywolf »
Site down for Maitenance but they have Tweeted that (surprisingly) only 4 people can win the Jackpot

I was back to normal and have 2 Points - failing to imagine Real Madrid would not win away and Bayern Munich would not win at home !

In our League we have 3 joint leaders with 5 Points each. 1 Correct Score

The next 23 people have 2 Points - for a correct Result and all the rest 64 or more have 0 Points (there were it seems a lot of shock results)

Full update tomorrow
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 06:08:42 am by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Super6 full update (not pleasant reading lol)
« Reply #1 on October 04, 2018, 06:17:36 am by Donnywolf »
WOW - what a debacle ! I cant remember a lower Nationwide winning score. There is usually some smart a** or even a**es who even in adversity seem to have "truimphed" but not this week

The highest this week was 20 Points (4+0) and he/she was let down by Liverpool losing away and Spurs losing at Home and so actually got the previous nights difficult ones spot on. No entrant in the whole Comp managed 6 "Green" though lots got 3+2 for 19 Points

Locally our top scorer was Jonte Keen - so well done to him - with 11 Points (1+3) beating Paul Seaton 10 and Steven Errington and John Tyas both on 9, We should draw a painful line under that Round and go again Saturday https://super6.skysports.com/

Our top 3 remained unchanged I think - in name -  if not Positions and are

Dave Burkitt 141
Neil Armitage 140
Robyn Huckerby 139

Cheers everyone and better "luck" next time  :scarf:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012