Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:58:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: How the HELL did that finish 2-1 ?  (Read 1589 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
How the HELL did that finish 2-1 ?
« on September 22, 2018, 06:10:49 pm by Donnywolf »
A neutral may have enjoyed it but would wonder how neither Team took many of their chances
I was wondering when they had hit the Post if they would ever score and then as their bloke got in effect an open goal I was wondering just how he could miss. Trip and fall over ? Belt it and hit the Bar ? Stub it and roll it wide ? S**t hes scored
Cue a very nervy 15 mins for Home Fans BUT we held on and one great thing is the game was more of a spectacle and massively more entertaining than a lot of the ones for the last 2 Seasons - and we should all be grateful for that

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: How the HELL did that finish 2-1 ?
« Reply #1 on September 22, 2018, 06:17:48 pm by hoolahoop »
Yep credit to both teams for an entertaining game and a really good write up . Sorry btw that I missed your call, took new gloves today and forgot them ......I hate being old sometimes !

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 22, 2018, 06:27:11 pm by dknward2 »
Saying the same to my dad on way home we could have scored 4 or 5 but in fairness they could have had 3 maybe 4.

But Bradford should have had a penalty we got away with that one

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 22, 2018, 06:34:44 pm by Donnywolf »
... and just how did Bradford finish with 11 men on the Pitch ? 39 and 40 both could have had second Cards and the Ref neshed them

Note to self get to Rate the Ref and score him 1 !

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 22, 2018, 06:40:15 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Fine lines in football. At times we looked a class apart with some sublime football, then at times we looked shaky when giving the ball away too cheaply. We were never comfortable but could have made it easier for ourselves. Wilks will not sleep well after missing the goal of the season so far having nearly trumped Marquis for his great finish after a superb move.

A wins a win at the end of the day and we will well and truly take a team apart sooner or later.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 22, 2018, 06:42:02 pm by Donnywolf »
Maybe Plymouth "banana skin" Argyle

Naaaah WIN !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012