Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 02:28:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Total rubbish.  (Read 5411 times)

karlos

• Forum Member
Total rubbish.
« on November 17, 2018, 03:52:46 pm by karlos »
We played better football than this in the conference, second to every ball, scared to put a foot in and only saved in the first half with a good goal from Crawford.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

karlos

• Forum Member
Re: Total rubbish.
« Reply #1 on November 17, 2018, 03:53:49 pm by karlos »
Bet you thought it was good redj???

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 17, 2018, 05:01:19 pm by Draytonian III »
What was the final score?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 17, 2018, 05:09:57 pm by Filo »

This is clearly someone seeking attention

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 17, 2018, 05:11:04 pm by karlos »
Good strike to win the game but if that convinced people we are playing good football then I don't know what there standards are. We played a very poor side today and got away with it. But pleased we got the result.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on November 17, 2018, 05:13:43 pm by Dutch Uncle »
We clearly are low on confidence and this could be a momentum changer, especially if we can back it up on Tuesday in the cup replay.

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 17, 2018, 05:17:28 pm by mpc123 »
Good strike to win the game but if that convinced people we are playing good football then I don't know what there standards are. We played a very poor side today and got away with it. But pleased we got the result.

Like how you pick one game. Now you want rovers to be Barcelona.

A win joint 6th on point

HAPPY DAYS

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 17, 2018, 05:24:22 pm by karlos »
Also a loss and we'll be 11th don't expect us to be Barcelona but people say how exciting we are yet the last 7 games haven't been. But I'm still glad we got the points today

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on November 17, 2018, 05:25:00 pm by Wiltshire Exile »
Total rubbish, eh? Who gives a stuff? Not me! We can play like this every game for all I care. I pay to watch my team in the hope/expectation to see them win, not to be entertained. Always have done, always will do.

You Reds!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 05:37:07 pm by Wiltshire Exile »

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on November 17, 2018, 05:30:22 pm by Chris Black come back »
After 18 games in League One last season under the previous manager, we had 20 points.

After the game today we have 28 points after 18 games in League One.

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on November 17, 2018, 05:36:06 pm by mpc123 »
Also a loss and we'll be 11th don't expect us to be Barcelona but people say how exciting we are yet the last 7 games haven't been. But I'm still glad we got the points today

That's football and pretty much every sport not just rovers

Lots of things to do in life than watch sport if you fancy them

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on November 17, 2018, 05:39:02 pm by karlos »
Don't get me wrong I'm glad we got the points and a win today, and first and foremost for me is the result. But what has got my back up is when people are saying the football we are playing is more exciting and they would rather that than the result  well today's football wasn't exciting but the result was a bonus. People say us whingers only come on when we lose well I'm here now and the football was shit but the result was good. But had we played a top team today we would have got hammered!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on November 17, 2018, 05:43:01 pm by RedJ »
f**k me you are a sad bas**rd. We won. Why not enjoy it like a normal person, eh?

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on November 17, 2018, 05:46:27 pm by karlos »
Lol redj come on in haha

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on November 17, 2018, 05:50:03 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Not the most exciting performance granted, give the opposition credit for that they dug in well and we didn't create at our best. However, we dug in stuck at it and got the points. About time we did that.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on November 17, 2018, 05:50:35 pm by PDX_Rover »
Having the quality of Tommy back is like a new signing. Onwards.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on November 17, 2018, 05:53:15 pm by MachoMadness »
This is why you don't make threads at half time, kids.

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on November 17, 2018, 06:01:05 pm by johnny rovers »
We played better football than this in the conference, second to every ball, scared to put a foot in and only saved in the first half with a good goal from Crawford.

We are joint 6th.... try and enjoy your Saturday evening for goodness sake!

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on November 17, 2018, 06:14:33 pm by nortikorner »
Re: Total rubbish
a good goal from Crawford.
Good strike to win the game
is this person real

mpc123

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on November 17, 2018, 06:18:59 pm by mpc123 »
Don't get me wrong I'm glad we got the points and a win today, and first and foremost for me is the result. But what has got my back up is when people are saying the football we are playing is more exciting and they would rather that than the result  well today's football wasn't exciting but the result was a bonus. People say us whingers only come on when we lose well I'm here now and the football was shit but the result was good. But had we played a top team today we would have got hammered!

How do you know that, they might have had an off day too like many teams in the world do

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on November 17, 2018, 06:29:12 pm by the vicar »
What do people want they moan when we lose, they moan when we win, you could not make it up can you

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on November 17, 2018, 06:34:37 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I saw plenty of matches in the conference and you must have Rose tinted glasses!

We won very ugly today but I'll take it. It ended the poor run, we have Rowe back to fortify things propably just at the right time.

8th place is not too bad for a shit team, small club with no money and owners who can't organise a piss up in a brewery... According to some!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 06:39:40 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on November 17, 2018, 06:37:45 pm by Bessie Red »
The game wasn't the greatest but we got the win & it was deserved. We have to remember that Wimbledon have just got rid of their Manager so they probably raised their game today and made it hard for us to break them down. We kept working hard and eventually got the winner. As I say not the prettiest but in these type of games it is only the result that matters. Great to see Tommy back out on the pitch too!!

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on November 17, 2018, 06:44:50 pm by steve@dcfd »
Was not the best game have watched but the result makes the difference. It was probably the biggest team I’ve seen us play from back to front. The referee seem to let to many shoves and pushes go and Herbie seemed to been picked out to stop.
Great to see Tommy back we have missed his goals.
Crawford although not a tackler had his best overall game for me and scored a good goal.

Surrey Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on November 17, 2018, 06:50:58 pm by Surrey Rover »
I remember Wimbledon first coming into the Football league back in 1977, they replaced Workington. I have seen numerous fixtures both home and away between the two sides over the years and I can honestly say I’ve yet to come away from any of those fixtures that I will remember as a good game of football. Wimbledon have enjoyed a fair amount of success over the years and good luck to them but in my opinion they have never been an attractive side to watch.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on November 17, 2018, 06:58:14 pm by Chris Black come back »
We drew 0-0 at home with them last season.

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on November 17, 2018, 06:59:43 pm by keith79 »
We made them look good for 85 minutes

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on November 17, 2018, 07:01:09 pm by Campsall rover »
We have just gone on a bad run of results. Confidence is bound to be fragile. Yes we made hard work of beating a very poor side who’s confidence is also going to poor as they are on a worse sequence of results than us. But what were you expecting today?
WE WON DID’NT WE. Two cracking goals. 3 points in the bag.
To say TOTAL RUBBISH is pathetic. Get a grip we are DRFC not
FC BARCELONA or MAN CITY.
I tell you what, there is nothing that will keep some people from having a moan.
Well I am 😃  If we had played Wimbledon off the park and lost I would have been 😂

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on November 17, 2018, 07:40:31 pm by vaya »
Was not the best game have watched but the result makes the difference. It was probably the biggest team I’ve seen us play from back to front. The referee seem to let to many shoves and pushes go and Herbie seemed to been picked out to stop.
Great to see Tommy back we have missed his goals.
Crawford although not a tackler had his best overall game for me and scored a good goal.

Agree with Kane seeming to have been singled out Steve. Three or four fouls/heavy challenges in the first five minutes.

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on November 17, 2018, 07:42:03 pm by mrfrostsdad »
Don't bother posting much these days tbh, but that was awful today. Worst performance I've see this season. But we won, so I guess that's the most important thing.
We were poor all over the pitch. Wimbledon were awful and we matched them in that department.
Two really good goals mind, but anyone who thought we deserved to win must have been watching a different game to me. A draw would have been fair, but when did fairness count?

ps. That was the worst I've ever seen Marquis play. No confidence whatsoever

TinyPortal © 2005-2012