Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 09:16:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: All Ticket OFFICIAL  (Read 14732 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: All Ticket OFFICIAL
« Reply #1 on January 22, 2019, 10:18:54 am by Donnywolf »
yes I know this is yet another Gate inspired thread but it needs to out there !
I have added it to the other 3 threads !  :thumbsup:

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 22, 2019, 10:28:49 am by IDM »
I don’t normally ask this, but does anyone know how many home tickets are sold.?

BDrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 22, 2019, 11:01:52 am by BDrover »
I don’t normally ask this, but does anyone know how many home tickets are sold.?
Just had a look on the on line ticket sales site,Not sure what the capacity is now with the covered seats in the west stand but there are still 5259 seats available to buy in the home ends,So say it's 13000 capacity Oldham have sold 3600 which leaves 9400 for us so we've currently sold 4141.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 22, 2019, 11:19:04 am by IDM »
I just went on DROS tickets page to see what’s left, and by my reckoning there are about 5200 home seats still available, so I would assume that we have sold a similar amount or maybe just a sulouole of hundred more..

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 22, 2019, 11:58:51 am by normal rules »
5181 left now, cmon people get buying 🙂

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 22, 2019, 12:48:50 pm by Padge_DRFC »
You can still pay on the day just at the ticket office instead

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 22, 2019, 01:30:23 pm by normal rules »
Just had a look on the on line ticket sales site,Not sure what the capacity is now with the covered seats in the west stand but there are still 5259 seats available to buy in the home ends,So say it's 13000 capacity Oldham have sold 3600 which leaves 9400 for us so we've currently sold 4141.

I know some seats were lost to the scoreboard, and they cover the first few rows in the north stand and there will be segregation, but what happened to 2200 seats? The original capacity at km was 15231?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on January 22, 2019, 01:37:04 pm by IDM »
4901 left a few moments ago, so that’s 300 more sold in a couple of hours, and it’s only Tuesday lunchtime..

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 22, 2019, 01:39:11 pm by drfchound »
Plenty of time to sell those tickets yet.

Not sure why it would be embarrassing if we didn’t do though.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 22, 2019, 01:42:10 pm by IDM »
The “e” word crops up from time to time..  I think there is a big difference between “embarrassing” and “disappointing”..

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 22, 2019, 02:00:11 pm by Donnywolf »
4901 left a few moments ago, so that’s 300 more sold in a couple of hours, and it’s only Tuesday lunchtime..

They are flying out now !

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on January 22, 2019, 02:41:12 pm by idler »
I usually sit in G538 West stand. I can't buy any seats in front of that as they are for Trax FM.
Usually nobody sits there but there must be a hundred or more seats there.
I wonder if they are not counted in cup games.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 22, 2019, 09:40:49 pm by Mr1Croft »

I know some seats were lost to the scoreboard, and they cover the first few rows in the north stand and there will be segregation, but what happened to 2200 seats? The original capacity at km was 15231?

That capacity was the full capacity which includes the teams the press box, the hospitality and all boxes and a lower ratio of 'disabled' supporters as the front rows in the East and South double as disabled spaces but take up several seats. Obviously we have lost some with the TV as you say, and the netting between the South and the two side stands.

The segregation between the West and North is just over 1000 seats and if Oldham have sold just over 3500 that is somewhat short of the 4000 we usually give in the entire North and North East sections.

I could be wrong but I'm sure a % of tickets in the south are not sold to provide a release if the issue of overcrowding happens as many head to the back.

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 22, 2019, 10:48:24 pm by eastender »

That capacity was the full capacity which includes the teams the press box, the hospitality and all boxes and a lower ratio of 'disabled' supporters as the front rows in the East and South double as disabled spaces but take up several seats. Obviously we have lost some with the TV as you say, and the netting between the South and the two side stands.

The segregation between the West and North is just over 1000 seats and if Oldham have sold just over 3500 that is somewhat short of the 4000 we usually give in the entire North and North East sections.

I could be wrong but I'm sure a % of tickets in the south are not sold to provide a release if the issue of overcrowding happens as many head to the back.

From Oldham OS.

" Tickets for this weekend's Emirates FA Cup tie against Doncaster Rovers have sold out.

Latics travel to the Keepmoat Stadium on Saturday, January 26 (3pm kick off).

Away supporters are seated in Case Construction North Stand and the club originally received an allocation of 2998 tickets as well as a further 800 tickets which have now all sold out.

The club will not be receiving an additional allocation and the match is an all ticket game. "

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on January 23, 2019, 09:29:13 am by adamtherover »
4700 still available, surely at such low prices, all the regular sth folk would turn up. If we dont get at least 7k plus away fans it will be a poor showing. 

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on January 23, 2019, 10:05:47 am by Copps is Magic »
Oldham have shifted 3800, right? So you're saying if we don't get an attendance of 10,800 for a 4th round cup game against Oldham it will be disappointing?

What parallel universe am I living in?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 23, 2019, 10:24:41 am by normal rules »
There are a few things conspiring against us this sat for a truly big crowd. The weather is one, racing is on in donny too plus we are still in that post Xmas period where money is tight for a lot (I know the prices are very good but for some it will be unaffordable still)

That said, there are still a few days to ko. There will be roll ups on the day and still plenty of time to shift a good few more tickets online.
It will defo be a five figure gate which is great.
I am predicting a big que at the ticket office come 2pm sat.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on January 23, 2019, 10:47:53 am by Donnywolf »
We have outsold Oldham now (bag of fag packet calculations) - eyes on 10k next

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on January 23, 2019, 10:49:45 am by Boomstick »
Oldham have shifted 3800, right? So you're saying if we don't get an attendance of 10,800 for a 4th round cup game against Oldham it will be disappointing?

Of course it would be disappointing, rovers haven't reached the 5th round since the 1950s. So 99% of our fan base will not have seen it happen.
We aren't a premier league club who do it every season.
At 10 quid is dead cheap too.
I haven't been this up for a rovers match for nearly 6 years.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on January 23, 2019, 10:56:55 am by IDM »
But it’s not the 5th round yet - you can bet your arse more would come to a home 5th round tie..

But I get your point, I am going because a) I want to, b) I can’t go to every game and I missed the Burton match, c) because it’s the game that couldnsee is getting into the 5th round and d) the price..
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:10:15 am by IDM »

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 23, 2019, 11:04:31 am by Copps is Magic »

Of course it would be disappointing, rovers haven't reached the 5th round since the 1950s. So 99% of our fan base will not have seen it happen.

Then you're off your rocker.

Closest comparable situation in recent year. vs. Nottts County 2012, FA Cup 3rd round, low ticket prices, they brought 3000+. Gate = 9,535.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on January 23, 2019, 11:08:30 am by Donnywolf »
...eek dont mention the Score !

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on January 23, 2019, 11:32:33 am by Boomstick »

Closest comparable situation in recent year. vs. Nottts County 2012, FA Cup 3rd round, low ticket prices, they brought 3000+. Gate = 9,535.
If your not bothered, don't go to it.

But to say someone is off their rocker for looking forward to a potentially historical match is a bit much.

If your not up for this match, I'd suggest your not that bothered about rovers in general.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on January 23, 2019, 11:34:31 am by IDM »
Just over 4500 left now..

Selling steadily it seems.. once that goes down under 4K then I reckon we will be into 5 figures..

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on January 23, 2019, 11:37:22 am by Copps is Magic »

But to say someone is off their rocker for looking forward to a potentially historical match is a bit much.

If your not up for this match, I'd suggest your not that bothered about rovers in general.

Whichhhhhh is not what I said at all.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on January 23, 2019, 11:39:35 am by normal rules »
But it’s not the 5th round yet - you can bet your arse more would come to a home 5th round tie..

But I get your point, I am going because a) I want to, b) I can’t go to every game and I missed the Burton match, c) because it’s the game that couldnsee is getting into the 5th round and d) the price..

And maybe because there are some that can’t be bothered because it’s oldham then the club could have a stub incentive scheme for those that attend this sat?

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on January 23, 2019, 11:44:41 am by Boomstick »

Whichhhhhh is not what I said at all.
Well, it's pretty much what you were insinuating.
Oh, and the attendance for that notts County game was also disappointing.
This game is so much bigger
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 11:48:43 am by Boomstick »

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on January 23, 2019, 11:54:06 am by adamtherover »

7k home fans at give away prices yes, would be disappointing. .

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on January 23, 2019, 11:55:42 am by colincramb »
I don’t know why people constantly piss their pants about attendances. It’s almost like a weird panic sets in. There’s still 3 days of sales left!!! Christ

TinyPortal © 2005-2012