Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:37:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: “ Gaffers reaction to Doncaster defeat “  (Read 2464 times)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
“ Gaffers reaction to Doncaster defeat “
« on February 10, 2019, 10:15:12 am by Draytonian III »
On YouTube,some interesting comments and excuses by Mr Ferguson jnr.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: “ Gaffers reaction to Doncaster defeat “
« Reply #1 on February 10, 2019, 10:27:17 am by Donnywolf »
Cant be a***d to look tbh.

He has inherited a cynical Team (I am sure we were NOT like that under him) and for now he is stuck with them

Could not believe he was raging when Denton got sent off. He (like the rest) was time wasting as soon as it went 0-1. Denton took an age to take a Throw feigning throwing it several times. Ref may have made an example of him but in truth it was l-o-n-g.

Then as Wilks passed him he initially pulled him back (nearly always seen as a Yellow) and the pull back did enough to catch Wilks and he was taken late from behind and stopped a promising chance developing. Would the Ref have the b***s to produce a second Yellow. You bet he did and (heres a rarity - well done Ref).

Seeing the Red our Ex Manager was apoplectic with the 4th Official the Lino and the Ref when they next came into range

So for me I cant care less what he has said - I had to read his missives when he was here but he is just the Manager of another opposition Team for me.

(sounds ungrateful so I should say thanks for posting the above anyway lol)

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 10, 2019, 10:37:53 am by IDM »
He obviously hadn’t seen a replay of the Wilks/Toney incident as he was going on about a head butt..

Amazingly the officials got that one right too, with the ref, lino and 4th official all close by..

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 10, 2019, 10:54:53 am by roversdude »
I’d say they got it part right I don’t think Wilkes deserved a card
It looked like it was kicking off in the tunnel at half time too
We most certainly weren’t like that under DF in fact the opposite I would say
Like DW I can’t even be arsed to read/watch it

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 10, 2019, 03:02:25 pm by Alan Southstand »
He obviously hadn’t seen a replay of the Wilks/Toney incident as he was going on about a head butt..

Amazingly the officials got that one right too, with the ref, lino and 4th official all close by..

Not quite got it right, IDM. Toney should have had a yellow for feigning, followed by a red as it would have been his second yellow in quick succession.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 10, 2019, 03:08:11 pm by IDM »
Maybe, but if Wilks hadn’t reacted there would have been no need for Toney to act..

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 10, 2019, 03:17:05 pm by PDX_Rover »
Toney also ran 30 yards after our third and chest-bumped/squared up to Herbie (who took the throw in). Herbie ignored it but Toney lucky the ref didn’t see it.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 10, 2019, 03:30:54 pm by The Red Baron »
I noticed it was Herbie who took the throw in. Marquis was going to throw it back to their keeper.

Herbie has absolutely the right attitude. Best loan signing ever.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 10, 2019, 04:10:43 pm by PDX_Rover »
Yup. Play to the referee’s direction, which was correct. Injured player not on the field of play, play on. It’s a non-discussion.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 10, 2019, 05:14:47 pm by drfchound »
Ferguson’s comment about them possibly being 3-0 up also proves how deluded he has become.
Did he not see JM miss that volley from Wilks cross or the fabulous save by the keeper after Wilks dribbled past the two defenders or the header by his own defender which luckily for him came back off the post.

He must also have been close enough to see that there was no head butt.

I would like to know if people behind the dugouts were giving him stick.

Donnybob

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 10, 2019, 05:23:13 pm by Donnybob »
Best comment I heard from there was, 'That's how to close out a game, Darren!' How fitting.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 10, 2019, 05:26:10 pm by drfchound »
The massages from the South Stand told him that we were glad to see the back of him.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 10, 2019, 05:27:50 pm by RedJ »
The massages from the South Stand told him that we were glad to see the back of him.

Aye, we made sure to leave all the stress knots in his muscles.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on February 10, 2019, 08:00:26 pm by Donnywolf »
Ferguson’s comment about them possibly being 3-0 up also proves how deluded he has become.
Did he not see JM miss that volley from Wilks cross or the fabulous save by the keeper after Wilks dribbled past the two defenders or the header by his own defender which luckily for him came back off the post.

He must also have been close enough to see that there was no head butt.

I would like to know if people behind the dugouts were giving him stick.

Im afraid I was - especially when he was doing the yapping hand gesture to GM I suppose it was. I was at that point making a gesture at him of a totally different kind !!!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on February 10, 2019, 08:24:03 pm by RobTheRover »
I thought you were asking him if he fancied a Nescafe

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on February 10, 2019, 08:39:42 pm by selby »
  In sport it is no good winding up people and losing your own concentration, Evans and Fergie have done that all their lives, Grant however knows the importance of a barbed comment while looking and acting calm.
  His oppo does the bouncing about bit, and between them it is effective, and Wilks was not bothered about Fergie at all, just took the mickey, like an angler playing a fish.
  While Fergie was turning on Wilks he was losing the chance to organise things while the game was stopped, and his players needed him, that is poor man management his weakness there for all to see, and the nasty side of him on show.
 More edge than a broken piss pot.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on February 10, 2019, 10:21:21 pm by Draytonian III »
One of the differences between Ferguson Jnr and Grant McCann is in the technical areas,Fergie used to stand close to opponents technical area and try and get at his opponents, whilst GM stands near the furthest away corner,leaving Cliff Byrne to take the flak. CB is a bit more intimidating that Gavin Strachan to say the least.
Have a look on Tuesday and you’ll see what I mean

TinyPortal © 2005-2012