Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2019, 02:04:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates and Campaigns

Twitter

Author Topic: let's talk about the Barnsley game  (Read 3501 times)

Rigoglioso

• Forum Member
Re: let's talk about the Barnsley game
« Reply #60 on March 17, 2019, 04:35:29 PM by Rigoglioso »
There's no bragging rights to be had whatsoever after the other night. Rovers perhaps shaded it, 52/48 that sort of thing, but it was fractional if anything.

A draw was a fair result.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on March 17, 2019, 05:22:20 PM by tyke1962 »
It is so refreshing to have sensible banter with opposition fans.
Shame a few idiots always want to come on here and make derisory comments. Thatís both Rovers and other club supporters of course.
All the best Tyke until we play you in the play off Semi finals.
Sorry have a gut feeling Sunderland are just going to pip you for 2nd.
You will be pleased to know i am usually wrong.  :thumbsup:

The key to the automatic positions are our next two league games , Walsall away next saturday lunchtime and Coventry at home the following week .

Sunderland don't play a league game now till April 3rd at Accrington Stanley due to the international break and Checkatrade cup final .

If and I do say if we can win both those games it will put us 8 points clear of them and they then face 6 games in 20 days to catch up .

I'm hoping the scoreboard pressure and a the amount of games they have to play will finally catch up with them .

We have to take care of our own business mind and neither of our next two games are going to be easy .

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on March 17, 2019, 05:36:19 PM by drfchound »
There are no easy games.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on March 17, 2019, 06:17:25 PM by Dutch Uncle »
By a similar argument our important games coming up are the home games against Bristol Rovers and Walsall. Anything at Luton is a bonus.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on March 17, 2019, 06:53:44 PM by tyke1962 »
Just thought I'd share this with you lads , it's something the clubs digital media dept puts together after every game .

Obviously a tyke flavour to it but just thought I'd post it anyway .

https://youtu.be/DjyHvLu-l2U

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on March 17, 2019, 07:00:56 PM by Campsall rover »
By a similar argument our important games coming up are the home games against Bristol Rovers and Walsall. Anything at Luton is a bonus.
I know there are 27 points to play for but i honestly think if we get 6 points from Bristol R and Walsall then that will give us the confidence boost we need to go on and get enough points from the last 6
Anything we get at Luton will be a bonus but i am confident we will get a result.
Why not a win. Luton are not invincible and how many teams go a whole league season unbeaten.
I am more concerned about the Bradford, Plymouth, Accrington & Oxford games than Luton to be honest as these are the ones we need to pick up points from and we haven’t been at our best ( understatement ) since Christmas against teams in the lower half of the league.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 07:04:38 PM by Campsall rover »