Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:45:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Dingles Supporter  (Read 4917 times)

Fur Calf

• Forum Member
Dingles Supporter
« on March 14, 2019, 08:57:47 pm by Fur Calf »
Dingle "royalty" on the way to the Keepmoat for tomorrows game, will they make it in time?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Re: Dingles Supporter
« Reply #1 on March 14, 2019, 10:11:52 pm by the vicar »
There will be a lot of horse shit  or is it bull shit along the way tben

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 15, 2019, 10:35:25 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
funny that the wheels also came off the Dingles push for automatic promotion tonight - look forward to the first leg of the play offs at The Keepmoat against them. :scarf:

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 15, 2019, 10:51:29 pm by tyke1962 »
funny that the wheels also came off the Dingles push for automatic promotion tonight - look forward to the first leg of the play offs at The Keepmoat against them. :scarf:

Five points clear of Sunderland and only Blackpool at home who are in the top half of the league remaining to play .

We haven't been great in the two games against Rovers this season , Davies outstanding in both .

That said we have 18 points more than your good selves .

Bit of a clue there .

We will do it in my opinion .

I wouldn't swap places with Sunderland at all , international break and the checkatrade final will see them falling behind even further with games .

Points on the board every time for me .

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 15, 2019, 11:00:34 pm by roversdude »
Sorry Tyke I think you have the play offs to look forward to

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 15, 2019, 11:11:18 pm by tyke1962 »
Sorry Tyke I think you have the play offs to look forward to

That's fair enough it's all about opinions after all .

McGeehan and Brown back next saturday at Walsall  and a bit of a rest for the lads .

I'm happy enough tonight given the difficulty of the last two games and key players missing .

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 15, 2019, 11:17:16 pm by roversdude »
Just think that mackems have a bit left in the tank and that Moore is a big loss to you

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 15, 2019, 11:23:49 pm by idler »
I wonder if some of the lads on the tykes forum would give us some credit if we managed to take points off Luton and or Sunderland?
😉

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 15, 2019, 11:43:08 pm by tyke1962 »
Just think that mackems have a bit left in the tank and that Moore is a big loss to you

With such a cast iron solid defence we don't need to score too many to win games .

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 15, 2019, 11:57:02 pm by tyke1962 »
I wonder if some of the lads on the tykes forum would give us some credit if we managed to take points off Luton and or Sunderland?
😉

I was far more impressed with Rovers in the game at Oakwell in December than I was tonight in all honesty .

We were there for the taking tonight , a patched up team and our energy levels not at what we normally see .

I'd be happy to give you guys a high five if you can take points off Sunderland .

Personally I don't think we will catch Luton but hey ho nothing to suggest you can't take points off them too .

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 16, 2019, 12:00:34 am by Filo »
😉

I was far more impressed with Rovers in the game at Oakwell in December than I was tonight in all honesty .

We were there for the taking tonight , a patched up team and our energy levels not at what we normally see .

I'd be happy to give you guys a high five if you can take points off Sunderland .

Personally I don't think we will catch Luton but hey ho nothing to suggest you can't take points off them too .

How impressed were you when we played you in November then? 😜

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 16, 2019, 12:59:57 am by Colemans Left Hook »

Five points clear of Sunderland and only Blackpool at home who are in the top half of the league remaining to play .

We haven't been great in the two games against Rovers this season , Davies outstanding in both .

That said we have 18 points more than your good selves .

Bit of a clue there .

We will do it in my opinion .

I wouldn't swap places with Sunderland at all , international break and the checkatrade final will see them falling behind even further with games .

Points on the board every time for me .

tyke every time i read one of your posts my laptop starts vibrating it's just registered 8 on the richter scale - it's picking up your nervousness

here's what i said pre-match

sure i haven't predicted yet going for a draw - Dingles are the new Shrewsbury and in my world are never going to finish above Sunderland -  so the match is a dry run for the 2 legged play offs.

and by dry run i obviously meant the team from Oakwell  sorry OakUnwell & pi$$ed off versus DRFC 
and of course as we know Shrewsbury were burnt out come the playoffs so many points ( 87 points) and a total waste of time. All the army of Shrewsbury loanees went back to their respective clubs and lived or should I say played happily ever after.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:06:15 am by Colemans Left Hook »

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on March 16, 2019, 04:19:43 am by PDX_Rover »
I’d rather us get Sunderland in the playoffs assuming we get there. The weight of expectation on them would be massive. We’ve been there before :)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 16, 2019, 11:43:00 am by tyke1962 »
😉

Well I've had at least half a dozen conversations with fellow tykes at half time this season when chewing the fat whilst having a pint and we all agree that Rovers are the best team we've played at Oakwell this season .

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 16, 2019, 02:02:22 pm by ravenrover »
But you still think it was because you didn't play well in both games, your post above, not that Rovers were just the better team!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on March 16, 2019, 02:18:26 pm by Filo »
😉

Well I've had at least half a dozen conversations with fellow tykes at half time this season when chewing the fat whilst having a pint and we all agree that Rovers are the best team we've played at Oakwell this season .

Wooooosssshhhh!!!! 😂

Were we better in November or December 😂😂😂😂😂😂

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on March 16, 2019, 02:29:01 pm by tyke1962 »
But you still think it was because you didn't play well in both games, your post above, not that Rovers were just the better team!

We are a better team , 18 points a better team , other than present you with a trophy the size of the European cup for playing well against us I'm not sure what else you want me to do .

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on March 16, 2019, 02:34:08 pm by Draytonian III »
“18 points,blah blah blah “ reel him in

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 16, 2019, 04:03:03 pm by DonnyOsmond »

We are a better team , 18 points a better team , other than present you with a trophy the size of the European cup for playing well against us I'm not sure what else you want me to do .

We should get one, performing better than Barnsley is a big achievement. They're nearly as big as Leeds.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on March 16, 2019, 05:59:35 pm by tyke1962 »
“18 points,blah blah blah “ reel him in

But a fact none the less .

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on March 16, 2019, 09:10:25 pm by ravenrover »

Just admit over the 2 games against The Likes of Donny you were  outplayed by the better team, it's that simple ..... well it is for most people, Barnsleyite mmmm

acacia94

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 17, 2019, 12:37:56 am by acacia94 »
We've had 2 cracking games against each other this season. I doubt Oakwell away is gonna get knocked off my favourite of the season top slot. I think the thing that rang true in both games for me was the way we went about it. But we just cant come out and do that every game. Barnsley have managed to be rock solid and crack on and that's reflected by the big points gap. We're a bit more hot and cold and thats why Peterborough and now Coventry are right up our arses. Its been top stuff though this season and of the 2 Celts I prefer the Belfast cheeky chap over the Glasgow plodder.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012