Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:49:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 24 games  (Read 1580 times)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
24 games
« on March 14, 2019, 09:19:11 pm by scawsby steve »
Wow! We thought Barnsley's 17 match unbeaten run was impressive; I've just been on Luton's website and seen that their unbeaten run in the league is now 24 games.

As Hound says, all runs come to an end; could we actually end 2 massive runs in the space of 9 days?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: 24 games
« Reply #1 on March 14, 2019, 09:46:49 pm by Campsall rover »
Wow! We thought Barnsley's 17 match unbeaten run was impressive; I've just been on Luton's website and seen that their unbeaten run in the league is now 24 games.

As Hound says, all runs come to an end; could we actually end 2 massive runs in the space of 9 days?
Why not.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 16, 2019, 07:52:11 pm by scawsby steve »
Well we've failed to end one run, and Luton's has now become 25 games. With our current poor form, can we shock everyone and go there and win?

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
Re: 24 games & Lady luck has a Luton shirt on
« Reply #3 on March 16, 2019, 08:13:26 pm by Colemans Left Hook »
I pointed out back in February how Lady luck was wearing a Luton shirt --

just watch Luton's first goal today it is a Gillingham player that sets up the Luton player by kicking the ball towards his own goal i had to watch it 3 times to work out what happened -- then theeir second goal is a dead ringer of one i've seen in the last 6 weeks goalie dives out of the way leaves his near post open -- just like the other goalie did

watch the first goal here
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11667663/luton-2-2-gillingham

and this is what i said last month

-----------------------------------
Luton nothing special a couple of months ago.

You've been sleeping a bit then. They haven't lost in the league since the beginning of October, and only twice since the beginning of September (to us and the Dingles). They're on what must be some kind of club record form run.

yes Luton aren't half hot at the moment but they are also getting all the luck just watch this goal (meaning the ball ended up in the net- yes they all count!!)  for 2-0   yes the free kick for 1-0 was good --- but the "free sample goal" courtesy of the goalkeeper was a killer blow

https://www.skysports.com/football/fleetwood-vs-luton/393484

think they got a lucky goal the week before

yes  their luck is still in  - we know they are a good team but

the ACTUAL goal that Luton scored today was lucky it went through the goalies hands not as clear here as it was on the tv -
https://www.skysports.com/football/luton-vs-coventry/report/393496

elmsallrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 16, 2019, 08:36:44 pm by elmsallrover »
That must go back to when we beat them 2-1 at the keepmoat

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 17, 2019, 10:59:53 am by Colemans Left Hook »
just watched that first luton goal again on live sky tv and the woman commentator just said Gillinghams player played a BIZARRE BALL INTO HIS OWN BOX ...... to set up the goal ---- glad to see someone else noticed the LUCK they had with that goal.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012