Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:15:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alfredo Morelos  (Read 4182 times)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Alfredo Morelos
« on March 31, 2019, 12:35:51 pm by The Red Baron »
What an idiot he is. He makes Billy Whitehurst look like an oasis of calm.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

eastender

• VSC Member
Re: Alfredo Morelos
« Reply #1 on March 31, 2019, 12:46:58 pm by eastender »

Brown should have flattened him .

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 31, 2019, 12:49:36 pm by The Red Baron »
Brown knew exactly what he was doing. No way was he getting himself sent off as well.

Guernsey Exile

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 31, 2019, 12:53:06 pm by Guernsey Exile »
He has form. 10 yellow and 3 red this season and he's a striker!

People would have a meltdown if that was Marquis

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 31, 2019, 12:53:08 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Where do you reckon both teams would finish in the Championship?

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 31, 2019, 12:54:43 pm by eastender »
Brown knew exactly what he was doing. No way was he getting himself sent off as well.

To be fair , Brown did provoke him , knowing what the likely outcome would be.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 31, 2019, 01:26:40 pm by IDM »
Where do you reckon both teams would finish in the Championship?

It’s really hard to say.  Are you meaning the current teams, or the clubs in general?

When people argue about them potentially joining the premier league most day they would struggle, but that’s only valid for their current squads.

With their big stadia and huge fan bases, and with premier league sponsorship money they could
Be quite successful..

craigdrfc

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on March 31, 2019, 02:18:16 pm by craigdrfc »
Brown is the worst example of a flat-track bully I have ever seen in football. Cant stand him personally, and quite telling that he’s never tested himself outside the amateur game.

Actually think Morelos will go on to play the game at a much higher standard than Brown ever has.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on March 31, 2019, 02:48:03 pm by Draytonian III »
Scott Brown bullies players in the Scottish Premiership,if he had played in England it would have been at the lower end of the championship or higher end of League One because he would have been laughed at the players higher up . Imagine him trying to as he is against Man City,Liverpool,Man Utd etc the players would laugh in his face, even those at A Villa,Derby,Norwich etc would totally out play him . Look at standard of opponents and where these players come from to join Scottish Premiership teams , non league to SPL sums it up

craigdrfc

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on March 31, 2019, 02:57:23 pm by craigdrfc »
My point exactly Draytonian!!! He has shown no ambition in his career at all and the ‘adulation’ he gets from some beggars belief.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 31, 2019, 03:00:54 pm by Donnywolf »
Why oh why I ask myself do Rangers put up with his antics. Could well have cost them a share of the Points / bragging rights today by his rising to the (not very subtle) bait thrown by Brown

Rangers have enough money to replace him and probably have 11 men on the Pitch rather than the 10 they get used to playing with when Morelos is in the starting 11

They should have flogged him to China when they had chance - and may have been many points better off

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 31, 2019, 03:24:21 pm by andysly »
In answer to a previous question I think Celtic would maybe just be in the play offs with Rangers about 10 places further back.

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 31, 2019, 05:30:15 pm by esdailles left foot »
Brown is the worst example of a flat-track bully I have ever seen in football. Cant stand him personally, and quite telling that he’s never tested himself outside the amateur game.

Actually think Morelos will go on to play the game at a much higher standard than Brown ever has.

Absolute bollox, Brown takes some reyt stick but just dusts himself down and gets on with it unlike the prima Donna's. Total leader who plays with passion

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 31, 2019, 05:32:38 pm by esdailles left foot »
My point exactly Draytonian!!! He has shown no ambition in his career at all and the ‘adulation’ he gets from some beggars belief.

Ehhh....he's playing at the biggest club in Britain, what on earth are you talking about.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 31, 2019, 05:35:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I bet I can guess which schools the posters on here went to.

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 31, 2019, 05:38:53 pm by esdailles left foot »
Hail hail

German Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on March 31, 2019, 05:40:22 pm by German Rover »

Ehhh....he's playing at the biggest club in Britain, what on earth are you talking about.

Wins the league every year, plays in the european cup against some of the biggest teams in the world. Adored by the fans, rich beyond his wildest childhood dreams, i can see why he stayed in scotland.

Noone gave ally mccoist grief for doing the same thing.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on March 31, 2019, 06:11:06 pm by MachoMadness »
Brown is a shithouse of the highest order. Makes Sergio Ramos look like a saint. Having said that, Morelos has had 5 red cards this season so there's obviously something not right with him as well. Easy to see why Scottish football is in such a state right now, even worse than normal!

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 31, 2019, 07:54:39 pm by esdailles left foot »
Yeah it's called a lack of money. Cos the Murdoch diving league took it all

phil old leake

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on March 31, 2019, 11:53:44 pm by phil old leake »
I watched some of that game. Both teams are shite and would be no better than forest Bristol city or Middlesbrough
As for brown I can see why he stays but as a player he has shown no ambition. Knows his level and knows in England he’d be a nobody

I also can’t understand why anyone would support Celtic   How fxxxing boring must it be watching a shit team in a shit league winning everything. The fact they keep winning shows how shit their league is

DINGLE

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 01, 2019, 07:00:11 am by DINGLE »

:silly: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on April 01, 2019, 07:26:26 am by Donnywolf »
Hes a big fish in an extemely small pond - AND probably would be in a Championship Team in England - so with such a short career why not take the easy way out and stay where he is

No risk to his legacy - pots of money - probably already more than he can spend already - and imortality beckoning

I dont like the way the bloke plays the game but cant fault his career choice - shot to nowt !

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on April 01, 2019, 09:31:14 am by bobbymax »
I've got to be honest, If I was in elbow range of Scott Brown I'd be sorely tempted as well! He's nothing but a thug who wouldn't last five minutes anywhere outside the pantomime that is Scottish football.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 01, 2019, 09:34:20 am by Chris Black come back »
It Celtic played in English / fictional UK wide league, they would surely be a top half Premier League side most seasons easily. But they would not be winning league very often and would struggle to make Champions League. As a result they would be frozen out of big money.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on April 01, 2019, 10:39:01 am by Donnywolf »
There is only one good thing about them .... they play in Hoops

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 01, 2019, 10:52:34 am by wing commander »
    I watched this game and have to admit I really enjoyed it,a proper derby full of passion and commitment much lacking in the sterile football we see these days..

Brown was clever,whilst most don't like him and think he's a thug,he was intelligent to know that Morales would flip at something that even if the ref saw was only going to be a booking...He played him like a violin and Morelos fell for it...

The lad is a fantastic player without a doubt and he is lucky that he is else he would have been bombed out the game by now..If I was Gerrard I would be getting him off the training pitch and into a shrinks chair to find a way of curbing his short fuse...

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on April 01, 2019, 11:18:01 am by RedJ »
I've got to be honest, If I was in elbow range of Scott Brown I'd be sorely tempted as well! He's nothing but a thug who wouldn't last five minutes anywhere outside the pantomime that is Scottish football.

He's the Sergio Ramos of Scottish football - without much ability to play football.

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on April 01, 2019, 12:20:56 pm by bobbymax »
It Celtic played in English / fictional UK wide league, they would surely be a top half Premier League side most seasons easily. But they would not be winning league very often and would struggle to make Champions League. As a result they would be frozen out of big money.
I've got be honest, I write a bit about Scottish football so have actually had to watch some of it over the last two seasons. The general standard is appalling and barely up to League 2 at times. The top three teams are better but nowhere near Premier League standard. Celtic and Rangers would both struggle to stay out of relegation trouble in most Championship seasons.

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on April 01, 2019, 07:45:11 pm by DonnyNoel »
I've got be honest, I write a bit about Scottish football so have actually had to watch some of it over the last two seasons. The general standard is appalling and barely up to League 2 at times. The top three teams are better but nowhere near Premier League standard. Celtic and Rangers would both struggle to stay out of relegation trouble in most Championship seasons.

Whilst the standard is certainly as you describe (albeit that makes it entertaining), put either Glasgow club in the English pyramid where they would benefit from English TV money then they'd be fine in the premiership. Club size will play a factor. There havent been many clubs of their size that have hit the third tier without taking into account serious financial ineptitude.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on April 02, 2019, 01:36:16 am by Colemans Left Hook »

on the subject of Morelos & "L00NIES"  it inspired me to wonder what exactly Eric Cantona had done in France to deserve the same tag. Thanks to the internet we can see that "Eric" more than justified the tag --  his "French antics" are absolutely unbelievable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Cantona

here's the last bit to wet your appetite

"..............   and Cantona subsequently announced his retirement from football on 16 December 1991.[20]

The French national team coach Michel Platini was a fan of Cantona, and persuaded him to make a comeback. On the advice of Gérard Houllier as well as his psychoanalyst, he moved to England to restart his career, "He [my psychoanalyst] advised me not to sign for Marseille and recommended that I should go to England.."

obviously Alfredo Morelos needs a  psychoanalyst as well

TinyPortal © 2005-2012