Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:48:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mohamed Salah's wonder-strike  (Read 3202 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Mohamed Salah's wonder-strike
« Reply #30 on April 18, 2019, 12:15:10 pm by IDM »
Gaz Roberts also at Posh..

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 18, 2019, 12:51:51 pm by adamtherover »
How is it 10 times the goal or worlds apart??? Nowt in em, John's is maybe better for me, cheers for the links.

Salah's was just clearly a better strike,it was like a rocket. Johns was nowhere near as accurate.

johns hit the top corner, mo's was more central, but with pace.   How do you work out johns was less accurate??

jackthelad

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on April 18, 2019, 01:01:49 pm by jackthelad »
How is it 10 times the goal or worlds apart??? Nowt in em, John's is maybe better for me, cheers for the links.

Salah's was just clearly a better strike,it was like a rocket. Johns was nowhere near as accurate.

johns hit the top corner, mo's was more central, but with pace.   How do you work out johns was less accurate??

That is not how i recall any of the goals. I have just rewatched JM goal and it was nowhere near the top corner if we are being picky.   But we will agree to disagree.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on April 18, 2019, 04:03:40 pm by RoversAlias »
I've just watched the Marquis goal in question and it flew straight into the top corner, right in there at the back of the net. It's as good as Salah's goal I'd say, fair comparison.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on April 18, 2019, 04:32:17 pm by scawsby steve »
King Alick, too many times to remember, and with either foot.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on April 18, 2019, 04:45:19 pm by idler »
Alick from near on the half way line when we beat I think Torquay 1-0.
It wasn't a lob either.

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on April 18, 2019, 06:01:38 pm by Wild Rover »

Marquis strike no where near top corner, about halfway between pitch and crossbar.

Also Salah strike actually hit side netting so cant see how it could be described as "more central" and was about 18 inches higher than Johns.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:26:11 am by Wild Rover »

jackthelad

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on April 18, 2019, 06:10:52 pm by jackthelad »

Marquis strike no where near top corner, about halfway between pitch and crossbar.

Thankyou,finally somebody without red and white tinted specs on, I thought I was going blind...
Clearly Johns was a great strike,I'm not disputing that... But it was about mid height in the goal, it wasn't top corner whatsoever.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012