Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:33:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Marquis  (Read 1263 times)

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
Marquis
« on April 19, 2019, 07:20:12 pm by StocksArmy »
Reckon Sunderland still want him? Controversial I dont care, and not the worst player today but if this guy is better than us then you and every other person who understands football need to pack in.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

sha66y

• Forum Member
Re: Marquis
« Reply #1 on April 19, 2019, 07:28:08 pm by sha66y »
Reckon Sunderland still want him? Controversial I dont care, and not the worst player today but if this guy is better than us then you and every other person who understands football need to pack in.

Oh dear.....your in trouble now, !!

JM’s a 20 goal a season striker don’t ya know,
and you will soon find that particular statistic rammed down ya throat for ever uttering such blasphemy....

However.......

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 19, 2019, 07:28:32 pm by NickDRFC »
Kane and Coppinger were abysmal. Marquis was shite but those two far worse.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 19, 2019, 07:31:02 pm by StocksArmy »
As stated I do not care. I cannot wait for us to get rid. I would swap Wyke for him in a heartbeat. We offered Marquis absolute zero today and I know that but, again in posession the guy has not got a clue.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 19, 2019, 07:31:34 pm by sha66y »
Kane and Coppinger were abysmal. Marquis was shite but those two far worse.

Maybe those two would have had storming games if we had played with the same team that won last week......guess we will never know now!

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 19, 2019, 07:33:23 pm by Chris Black come back »
He has scored one in the last eleven and that was a penalty. Last goal in open play was two and a half months ago.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 19, 2019, 07:36:17 pm by Filo »

Give it a rest, he had zero service today, it’s our creative players that were crap today

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 19, 2019, 07:37:16 pm by StocksArmy »

Give it a rest, he had zero service today, it’s our creative players that were crap today

Brilliant 😂😂😂

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 19, 2019, 07:40:48 pm by mrfrostsdad »
I thought Wilks was awful today. The commentators on Sky singled him out a lot.
We were beaten by a better team. Time to move on. We'll still be in the play offs.

ps. Marquis? I honestly think this is his level, but who knows?

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 19, 2019, 09:06:51 pm by sha66y »

Maybe our creative players are finding it hard to be productive anymore due to the pressure of needing to rely upon JM to score .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012