Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:54:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Kiwomya  (Read 2622 times)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
Kiwomya
« on April 20, 2019, 10:34:22 pm by Chris Black come back »
Anyone know what has been happening with him? I see he has only played three times in last two months and they were all as sub. Last time he actually started a game was 26 January (and he got subbed off). Presume the new manager there doesn’t fancy him but has been lumbered with him under terms of loan. He has got another year on his deal after this one but cannot see McCann keeping him here.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

jackthelad

• Forum Member
Re: Kiwomya
« Reply #1 on April 20, 2019, 10:58:37 pm by jackthelad »
He will definitely be on his way I think. Shame because he got that illness which was terrible luck and then things just haven’t panned out as expected.

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 20, 2019, 11:45:10 pm by esdailles left foot »
Yeah or he's just shit

jackthelad

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 21, 2019, 12:51:45 am by jackthelad »
Yeah or he's just shit

Maybe so, but I think most people would be a bit more understanding after he’s been through something like he has.

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 21, 2019, 12:55:26 am by Monkcaster_Rover »
I think he's got potential. Raw pace to cause anyone problems. We've not really got that going forward. Still a young lad.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 21, 2019, 06:56:34 am by DearneValleyRover »
I believe he’s been injured

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 21, 2019, 10:31:34 am by selby »
 I was told that he had been loaned out by Chesterfield if that is possible I think to Matlock. It may be a load of tosh

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 21, 2019, 10:33:08 am by RedJ »
Of course it is. How on earth could they loan a player out that doesn't belong to them?!

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 21, 2019, 10:33:33 am by DonnyOsmond »
I was told that he had been loaned out by Chesterfield if that is possible I think to Matlock. It may be a load of tosh

It is indeed tosh

jackthelad

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 21, 2019, 10:45:25 am by jackthelad »
Of course it is. How on earth could they loan a player out that doesn't belong to them?!

Good grief. I’ve seen some daft things on the internet but that comment potentially tops the lot.

He isn’t there player to loan out.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on April 21, 2019, 10:50:40 am by BillyStubbsTears »
He was playing very well for them in January by all accounts, then got injured.

NewDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 21, 2019, 11:32:33 am by NewDonny »
[I was told that he had been loaned out by Chesterfield if that is possible I think to Matlock. It may be a load of tosh
[/quote]

Oh dear!

You had better get the tin hat out and get in the bunker with a comment like that on a football fans forum lol.https://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/Smileys/aaron/crying.gif
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 12:10:04 pm by NewDonny »

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 21, 2019, 12:05:48 pm by RoversAlias »

Whoever told you that, I'd stop bothering getting any info from them. They probably think the world is flat.

NewDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 21, 2019, 12:43:33 pm by NewDonny »
[I was told that he had been loaned out by Chesterfield if that is possible I think to Matlock. It may be a load of tosh

Oh dear!

You had better get the tin hat out and get in the bunker with a comment like that on a football fans forum  :laugh: :laugh:
[/quote]

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 21, 2019, 12:55:11 pm by adamtherover »
Yeah or he's just shit
is there any rovers forwards you dont think are bobbins?  You would nt think we had scored a sh#tload of goals this season....

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on April 21, 2019, 01:29:32 pm by selby »
  I didn't think they could do it either, but at non league level I have no idea, if he is indeed injured, again it has been a long one, and hopefully for the lads well being is not linked to his original problem.
  Adam, I picked out four forwards early in the season and said they would not score the goals we needed at league level,.
  If you count a deflected goal by Taylor, and two from May, in probably just over 40 appearances that is the sum total of their contribution in a season when we have a decent goal scoring record.
  I have also defended Wilks and Marquis every time, when some esteemed posters on here were calling for their head or their loan to be terminated immediately.
  I rest my case.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 21, 2019, 01:33:43 pm by adamtherover »
  I didn't think they could do it either, but at non league level I have no idea, if he is indeed injured, again it has been a long one, and hopefully for the lads well being is not linked to his original problem.
  Adam, I picked out four forwards early in the season and said they would not score the goals we needed at league level,.
  If you count a deflected goal by Taylor, and two from May, in probably just over 40 appearances that is the sum total of their contribution in a season when we have a decent goal scoring record.
  I have also defended Wilks and Marquis every time, when some esteemed posters on here were calling for their head or their loan to be terminated immediately.
  I rest my case.
I havnt quoted you selby, thanks for the name check tho. 

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 21, 2019, 01:44:01 pm by selby »
  I apologise Adam, I thought you were referring to me.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 21, 2019, 01:47:31 pm by adamtherover »
  I apologise Adam, I thought you were referring to me.
no bother...  i have no issue with anyone  having opinions either way about the team, as long as they are constructive..   and not just the usual "they are shit" rubbish...

esdailles left foot

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on April 21, 2019, 08:27:03 pm by esdailles left foot »
Yeah or he's just shit
is there any rovers forwards you dont think are bobbins?  You would nt think we had scored a sh#tload of goals this season....
Think we should cash in on marquis
Sadlier is raw, needs a preseason
Wilks is gonna be some player
Blair should be played in the front 3
Alfred is not good enough
I'd like a better look at Smith, don't think Grant trusts him
Ok cocka

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 21, 2019, 08:35:55 pm by adamtherover »
Yeah or he's just shit
Think we should cash in on marquis
Sadlier is raw, needs a preseason
Wilks is gonna be some player
Blair should be played in the front 3
Alfred is not good enough
I'd like a better look at Smith, don't think Grant trusts him
Ok cocka
that wasn't too hard now was it..  no one is gonna have any issue with how you have phrased your critique... carry on...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012