Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:49:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Brexit Party Leaflets  (Read 22080 times)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: Brexit Party Leaflets
« Reply #240 on May 24, 2019, 03:07:04 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Surely it is Remainers who are like L**ds supporters, with their claims of losing unfairly in Europe?

If the remainiacs had won the referendum it would have all been forgotten about by now.
BAD LOSERS.

What, UKIP would have given up and gone home would they? :silly:

Maybe they would have accepted defeat with good grace and not threw all their toys out of the cot like a bunch of spoilt brats?

Farage said they wouldn't accept defeat, so that theory is shot in flames for starters. And they've acted like a bunch of spoilt brats when they've won, Christ knows what they'd have been like if they'd lost.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #241 on May 24, 2019, 03:09:00 pm by Axholme Lion »
Surely it is Remainers who are like L**ds supporters, with their claims of losing unfairly in Europe?

If the remainiacs had won the referendum it would have all been forgotten about by now.
BAD LOSERS.

Maybe they would have accepted defeat with good grace and not threw all their toys out of the cot like a bunch of spoilt brats?

Farage said they wouldn't accept defeat, so that theory is shot in flames for starters. And they've acted like a bunch of spoilt brats when they've won, Christ knows what they'd have been like if they'd lost.

Pot and kettle?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #242 on May 24, 2019, 03:19:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
If the Tories go Hard Brexit, Labour will have to go Ref2. That'll put Labour up to 40%.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #243 on May 24, 2019, 03:35:43 pm by scawsby steve »
Careful AL, I'm sure Scawsby will be on your case about repugnant ageism in a minute.

No Macho, I'll have to hold my hand up on this one; I f*cking hate rap music.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #244 on May 24, 2019, 03:39:32 pm by Bentley Bullet »

BAD LOSERS.

Farage would have continued to fight for what he believes in, like all politicians worth their salt would. He wouln't have had the power to stop a losing result, because, with the result of remain being the default position, life would have continued as normal.

Had he been able to stop the result being carried out, and demanded a revote as the sore Remoaners have, he would have been just as undemocratic as they are being, and those who supported him should be equally ashamed of themselves as you should be.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 03:44:16 pm by Bentley Bullet »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #245 on May 24, 2019, 03:40:47 pm by wilts rover »
A few figures now coming in on what the turnout was yesterday. The turnout in the 2017 GE was 70%.

Nowhere has yet reported a turnout of 50% - in some places it is lower than 30%. On average where it has increased (from 2014) this is only by 4-5%. These areas are mostly Remain areas.

So my conclusion based on this incomplete data is that 25% of people who are likely to vote in a GE do not feel strongly about Brexit to vote for either a hardline Brexit or hardline Remain party - or they would have done so yesterday.

https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/1131894704453427202

Tarkovsky_Mikluzhkin

• Forum Member

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #247 on May 24, 2019, 05:38:22 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

BAD LOSERS.

Farage would have continued to fight for what he believes in, like all politicians worth their salt would. He wouln't have had the power to stop a losing result, because, with the result of remain being the default position, life would have continued as normal.

Had he been able to stop the result being carried out, and demanded a revote as the sore Remoaners have, he would have been just as undemocratic as they are being, and those who supported him should be equally ashamed of themselves as you should be.

It's impossible isn't it? Never any engagement with the argument.

For the umpteenth time, the argument is NOT that the 2016 referendum decision was wrong.

It is.
1) That the 2016 decision was inconclusive because Leave was never a thing. And as has become crystal clear, there isn't a majority for any specific form of Leave. So we are deadlocked. And as I keep saying, pretty much every day, it's not ME raising this. Farage himself campaigned for a Norway type deal. And now says a Norway deal would be a betrayal of the 17.4m (sic). Address that point if you want to deal with this like a grown up, rather than a petulant, embarrassing child.

2) Regardless of that, the Leave campaign peddled demonstrable lies, funded illegally. In normal times, the illegal funding on the scale it happened would always render an election invalid.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #248 on May 24, 2019, 05:45:56 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BST. My comment was directly engaged with Mr Wiggerley's argument. If you have got something to say about that then I suggest you do, instead of changing the subject.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #249 on May 24, 2019, 05:53:33 pm by The Red Baron »
If the Tories go Hard Brexit, Labour will have to go Ref2. That'll put Labour up to 40%.

I agree but I am mystified why they haven't already. I suppose when the EU Election results come in they might put an end to Corbyn's tightrope walking act.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #250 on May 24, 2019, 06:17:19 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BST. My comment was directly engaged with Mr Wiggerley's argument. If you have got something to say about that then I suggest you do, instead of changing the subject.

You're embarrassing yourself BB and I don't understand why you have this urge to do so. You're a lot smarter than that, but you're acting in a really daft manner. It's very dispiriting.

Disagree by all means, but disagree based on facts not this idiocy.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #251 on May 24, 2019, 06:26:51 pm by Bentley Bullet »
You're the one who should be embarrassed. Why you insist on defending the indefensible is beyond me. It certainly doesn't do you any favours.

My response to Mr Wiggerley was spot on to the subject.

Now, either stick up for him and try to bail him out as per, by all means, but stick to the f**king subject.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #252 on May 24, 2019, 06:28:29 pm by Iberian Red »

Mr Bullsh@ttery?
 Did you have the sniffles and a note from your mum when St Pete's did debating?
It's not about inane questions you know?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #253 on May 24, 2019, 06:29:41 pm by Bentley Bullet »
f**king hell, Thrush is back.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #254 on May 24, 2019, 06:31:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB
Genuinely. I think you need a break from this.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #255 on May 24, 2019, 06:37:12 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I think there's a lot more than me who need a break from listening to sour-faced losers day after day after day etc. Especially when they change the subject instead of replying to posts directly.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #256 on May 24, 2019, 06:40:07 pm by Iberian Red »
f**king hell, Thrush is back.

Have you tried talking to somebody about your issues?  Not me,I had to listen to that shite in West End club bay Horse etc years ago. I gave up on you. I'm not a professional.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #257 on May 24, 2019, 06:45:57 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Sorry, I only remember people of a certain level of significance. However, I do remember all boozers I've been in, and The West End Club ain't one of them.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #258 on May 24, 2019, 06:47:15 pm by Iberian Red »
You've not changed lad.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #259 on May 24, 2019, 06:49:10 pm by Iberian Red »
Sorry, I only remember people of a certain level of significance. However, I do remember all boozers I've been in, and The West End Club ain't one of them.

That's probably an age thing. I remember clearly.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #260 on May 24, 2019, 06:52:41 pm by Bentley Bullet »
f**king hell, I've got a psycho analyzing me, and I'm not who he thinks I am! Freaky or what!

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #261 on May 24, 2019, 07:20:12 pm by Iberian Red »
No, Dave,as the expression goes,once a knobhead,always..

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #262 on May 24, 2019, 07:32:06 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Yep, you got me, I'm Dave, but I don't associate with numpties.

.....Well, not unless I'm on here like!

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #263 on May 24, 2019, 08:17:33 pm by bpoolrover »
Fascinating poll out today (no not the Survation one that shows Labour on a 5% lead with 33% of the vote) but the Opinium one.

Labour - 26%
Brexit P - 22%
Cons - 22%
LD - 12%

12% of the vote would get the Lib Dems 34 seats. 22% of the vote would get the Brexit Party 4 seats.

Dont get too excited about a revolution in British politics just yet.
https://twitter.com/LeftieStats/status/1131881294349131776

the polls could all change when the tories get a new leader I can’t see them polling any lower than they would now

If the tories get a hard Brexit leader they will win the next GE.
Fascinating poll out today (no not the Survation one that shows Labour on a 5% lead with 33% of the vote) but the Opinium one.

Labour - 26%
Brexit P - 22%
Cons - 22%
LD - 12%

12% of the vote would get the Lib Dems 34 seats. 22% of the vote would get the Brexit Party 4 seats.

the polls could all change when the tories get a new leader I can’t see them polling any lower than they would now

Lets hope we get to test that theory in the next couple of months...

Labour - 26%
Brexit P - 22%
Cons - 22%
LD - 12%

I think a lot will depend on who is labour leader, if it’s Corbyn then yes I think the tories will win as time after time you hear labour voters saying they will never vote for him, if Corbyn goes and they get a more centre left leader then it might be a different story

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #264 on May 24, 2019, 10:01:09 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
BB complains about people changing the subject and then what does everybody get to see? Reply after reply of BB changing the subject. As per usual.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 10:06:40 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #265 on May 24, 2019, 10:51:14 pm by SydneyRover »
Why do all you moaning wrexiters always forget that you and your sad band of lute players have been unable to enable it instead complaining and crying about everyone else?

Always remember that if you had been able to back up what the public were told at the start which turned out to be lies, you may have persuaded more people to join you, in the end remember it's not us that have stopped you is it?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:08:54 pm by SydneyRover »

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #266 on May 25, 2019, 11:21:39 am by RedJ »

BAD LOSERS.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36306681

Just posting this again.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #267 on May 25, 2019, 11:29:57 am by Bentley Bullet »
Farage would have continued to fight for what he believes in, like all politicians worth their salt would. He wouldn't have had the power to stop a losing result, because, with the result of remain being the default position, life would have continued as normal.

Had he been able to stop the result being carried out, and demanded a revote as the sore Remoaners have, he would have been just as undemocratic as they are being, and those who supported him should be equally ashamed of themselves.

Like Prime Minister David Cameron said in RedJ's link, it was a "once in a generation, once in a lifetime" decision, saying the UK had "referendums not Neverendums".

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #268 on May 25, 2019, 11:37:42 am by RedJ »
Farage would have continued to fight for what he believes in

So it's okay to do so, so long as it's the side you like best that they're doing it for?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #269 on May 25, 2019, 11:48:00 am by Bentley Bullet »
Of course it's OK to continue to fight for what you believe in! That's NEVER been the point! The point is if you win the fight it is wrong for those opposed to it to overrule it and stop it from happening!

That's completely different from fighting on for what you believe in!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012