Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 01:06:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Charlton away  (Read 5194 times)

Jenny

• VSC Member
Re: Charlton away
« Reply #30 on May 09, 2019, 08:13:57 pm by Jenny »
Thanks guys think I’ll take Jenny’s advice and drive all the way

Being a Friday night I imagine it will be a bit slow once you cross the river but given how late the game will finish it should be an easy run home. I was a bit worried about dumping my car on what I would call an interesting road but it was unscathed when we returned.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Spilsby Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 09, 2019, 09:06:58 pm by Spilsby Red »
Driving down and staying over

BanksyDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on May 09, 2019, 10:21:26 pm by BanksyDRFC »
Just booked train tickets managed to get them for £34 return with railcard. Which is pretty decent 12.04 grand central straight through and 23.30 back. Looking at sidcup and bexleyheath for pre match drinks as heard some cracking micropubs around there,but most likely will be Borough Market and London Bridge as per usual for Charlton and Millwall away routine
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:26:08 pm by BanksyDRFC »

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on May 10, 2019, 05:17:15 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
New block, the 4th out of the 6, just become available.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on May 10, 2019, 05:52:50 pm by the vicar »
How is everyone getting there - I’m stealing young un out of school early for his first away game, at the minute planning on driving (most of the way at least)

Planning on driving down and leaving the car somewhere north London and then train or tube to the valley
Watford or Stanmore Station are good places to leave your car

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on May 10, 2019, 06:32:14 pm by rich1471 »
Also going by car and still trying to figure out the best place to park. Seems a real pain to get too
drove down a few year ago was not that bad , just don't forget to pay for the tunnel.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on May 10, 2019, 06:45:28 pm by donnievic »
Also going by car and still trying to figure out the best place to park. Seems a real pain to get too
drove down a few year ago was not that bad , just don't forget to pay for the tunnel.
blackwall tunnel is free

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on May 10, 2019, 06:56:12 pm by roversdude »
Going early going to call in at a wildlife park on the way and I don’t mean the Den lol

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on May 11, 2019, 06:40:04 am by Padge_DRFC »
Just thinking for this one people who sit down moan they have to go to the front and it's a crap view. Well Cshrltons away end would allow it how it is for people who want to to sit down to sit in the second section at the back and standers in the bottom.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on May 11, 2019, 03:41:30 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Just thinking for this one people who sit down moan they have to go to the front and it's a crap view. Well Cshrltons away end would allow it how it is for people who want to to sit down to sit in the second section at the back and standers in the bottom.
That depends if they allow the back section to be used, so far it's the front sections only.

On the plus side we've sold just over a thousand for this so far. I can see another thousand buying before the game.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012