Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:27:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 33635 times)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: Trump
« Reply #30 on June 04, 2019, 09:28:26 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
The Labour mayoral hopeful said he would do everything within his power to continue the reduction of the policing tool. In London stop and search has fallen by 54 per cent since 2010, but the use of a more intelligence-led, targeted approach has led to thousands more arrests.
From the London Evening standard 2010

And when was Khan elected? :silly:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on June 04, 2019, 09:46:35 pm by wilts rover »
Also worth noting this about the press conference

Trump gives interviews to The Sun and Times. Theresa May calls questions only from Sky and the Times. Trump sees Gove privately. There’s a theme. It starts with M and ends with h. And has urdoc in the middle.
https://twitter.com/krishgm/status/1135901388729409538

Hope you are still paying the Sky subscription guys and helping the billionaires out

Wilts

Interesting link down the page from the tweet you linked to. I've not heard this before but it does show what a malign influence Murdoch is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Since_May68/status/1135947475536240643

Yes very interesting, I have said on several occasions that I dont think enough is being made of the influence of American (based) billionaires on Brexit - the Russian angle, whilst there, is being used as a convenient smokescreen.

I wouldn't follow that account though, I don't think you will like it. The first tweet says Jeremy Corbyn is the hero this country needs.

Which would be a shame as further down the page is a link to this:

Just got through to @Nigel_Farage on @LBC to ask him what he thinks of the NHS being ‘on the table’ in any trade negotiation. I told him the NHS was the best of British and he asked me what I thought of Blair. I went on to ask him what he thought of the option and he cut me off.
https://mobile.twitter.com/liamyoung/status/1135960387655032832

Farage & Trump eh. Vote Brexit Party and get chlorinated chicken and hospital treatment if you are prepared to pay for it.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on June 04, 2019, 09:51:01 pm by wilts rover »
The Labour mayoral hopeful said he would do everything within his power to continue the reduction of the policing tool. In London stop and search has fallen by 54 per cent since 2010, but the use of a more intelligence-led, targeted approach has led to thousands more arrests.
From the London Evening standard 2010

And when was Khan elected? :silly:

If he can't be bothered to say who it was that brought an end to stop & search, cut police funding & numbers and then said the Police Federation were 'crying wolf' when they told her these measures would see crime rise - he ain't going to be bothered to find out when Khan was elected!

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on June 04, 2019, 09:59:15 pm by albie »

Farage & Trump eh. Vote Brexit Party and get chlorinated chicken and hospital treatment if you are prepared to pay for it.
[/quote]

Well, I doubt the Insurers are going to be interested in the ill, unless they are minted.
Top Dollar premium, skeleton provision for the left overs.

Hospitals, now what are they, your kids will say?
They were a drain on the taxpayer, back in the olden days, you will reply!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on June 05, 2019, 05:22:44 am by SydneyRover »
Q/ what do you get if you have a real estate salesman advising the most powerful leader of the almost free world.

A/ Dangerously unhinged juvenile asinine statements concerning middle east peace and security.

Opinion Jared Kushner Just Killed the Palestinian Peace Camp

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-jared-kushner-just-killed-the-palestinian-peace-camp-1.7317109

''Jared Kushner is profoundly clueless''

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/04/opinions/jared-kushner-clueless-filipovic/index.html

Mod: this is not a slur against sales people just Kushner.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 07:13:58 am by SydneyRover »

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on June 05, 2019, 08:31:24 am by Boomstick »
My piss is boiling.
I've now seen a good dozen videos of fascist anti trump protesters attacking supporters of a democratically elected president.
The latest one I've seen is an elderly man attacked and thrown to the ground.
This is high level fascism, and fuelled by the Vile diatribe coming out of that PRICKS mouth sadiq kahn.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on June 05, 2019, 08:34:12 am by Boomstick »
That’s not the point filo as that’s never going to happen, what’s he going to do if he does not like other presidents or prime ministers just not speak to them?

The point is Corbyn has principles unlike those kissing Trumps arse today
Priciples ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING?
He's met/supported mass murdering terrorists, but refuses to meet a democratically elected president of our greatest ally.
Corbyn is an irrelevant joke.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on June 05, 2019, 08:57:24 am by SydneyRover »
My piss is boiling.
I've now seen a good dozen videos of fascist anti trump protesters attacking supporters of a democratically elected president.
This is high level fascism, and fuelled by the Vile diatribe coming out of that PRICKS mouth sadiq kahn.

I don't condone violence in any form but this is what a lot of people think:

It Isn’t Complicated: Trump Encourages Violence

''He doesn’t deserve blame for any specific attack. He does deserve blame for the increase in white-nationalist violence''

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/17/opinion/trump-violence.html

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on June 05, 2019, 09:09:26 am by vaya »
My piss is boiling.

Have you a link for these so we can check them out?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on June 05, 2019, 09:18:46 am by Glyn_Wigley »
That’s not the point filo as that’s never going to happen, what’s he going to do if he does not like other presidents or prime ministers just not speak to them?

He's met/supported mass murdering terrorists, but refuses to meet a democratically elected president of our greatest ally.

He hasn't refused to meet Trump. Pay attention at the back.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on June 05, 2019, 09:32:47 am by Boomstick »

Moot point

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on June 05, 2019, 09:42:54 am by SydneyRover »

Moot point
Not moot fact

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on June 05, 2019, 09:55:20 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Moot point

ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on June 05, 2019, 10:00:07 am by DonnyOsmond »
Let's not let facts get in the way of anything here.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on June 05, 2019, 10:00:27 am by BillyStubbsTears »

Moot point

I understand your confusion BS.

When I heard Trump say that Corbyn had asked for a meeting, and he, Trump had refused it, I also thought the most likely truth was that Corbyn had refused to meet trump.

But, whaddya know? That was the one day in 10 where Trump wasn't lying.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on June 05, 2019, 10:03:01 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Great int it? Throughout history, we've progressed through fact-based decision making.

The Right over the last few years has been normalising decision-based fact making.

Trump, Johnson and Farage are the chief exponents, but it seems to be spreading to BS here.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on June 05, 2019, 10:15:11 am by SydneyRover »
A Giant Ginger windbag was seen in London yesterday and there was also a large protest with a huge baby blimp.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on June 05, 2019, 11:10:46 am by selby »
  Yes there was Sydney,more bad press for the lefties and goody two shoes  remainers  that were blamed for it .
   Meanwhile Trump took the opportunity of giving a lift to the leader of the fastest growing political party in Europe.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on June 05, 2019, 11:14:14 am by SydneyRover »
  Yes there was Sydney,more bad press for the lefties and goody two shoes  remainers  that were blamed for it .
   Meanwhile Trump took the opportunity of giving a lift to the leader of the fastest growing political party in Europe.

He wasn't in a big red bus was he Selby?

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on June 05, 2019, 11:22:10 am by Boomstick »
The point here, is that some idiots on here consider corbyn as having principles, because he refused to sit down with trump and have a slap up dinner.

This is the same corbyn, who meets with mass murdering terrorists, snubs the national anthem, is the leader of an anti semitic party, prefers to sit on a train floor despite empty seats, thinks we should get rid on nukes, thinks people choose to be gay, and who's politics is irrelevant and about 5 decades out of date.

The American president is our greatest ally, we need him, we should welcome him, and deal with him.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on June 05, 2019, 11:23:29 am by Boomstick »
A Giant Ginger windbag was seen in London yesterday and there was also a large protest with a huge baby blimp.

Massive irony is, someone burst it with........................ a knife.

Well done sadiq

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on June 05, 2019, 11:36:56 am by SydneyRover »
The point here, is that some idiots on here consider corbyn as having principles, because he refused to sit down with trump and have a slap up dinner.

This is the same corbyn, who meets with mass murdering terrorists, snubs the national anthem, is the leader of an anti semitic party, prefers to sit on a train floor despite empty seats, thinks we should get rid on nukes, thinks people choose to be gay, and who's politics is irrelevant and about 5 decades out of date.

The American president is our greatest ally, we need him, we should welcome him, and deal with him.

Too right BS compared with Trump who surpasses 10,000 False Or Misleading Claims Since Becoming President: Report.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/donald-trump-washingon-post-fact-checker_n_5cc6f065e4b04eb7ff98ec18

And bragging about grabbing women by the pussy

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/donald-trump-washingon-post-fact-checker_n_5cc6f065e4b04eb7ff98ec18

Paid off women he had sex with, which is not a problem in my book except he lied to everyone about it including his wife.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/27/donald-trump-jr-stormy-daniels-payment-michael-cohen-testimony-hearing-latest

And the list goes on ..........................

Corbyn needs to pull his socks up if he wants to compete with this.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on June 05, 2019, 11:50:30 am by SydneyRover »
BS, it would be good to support a few/all/most of your statements with links so we understand better what you are putting forward.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on June 05, 2019, 12:22:39 pm by MachoMadness »

He didn't refuse to meet Trump. He actually offered to meet him. I wrongly thought that was a lie by Trump, and I'll happily admit to being wrong on that occasion. I'm sure, as you like to tell it how it is, you'll do the same?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on June 05, 2019, 02:12:14 pm by Not Now Kato »

Massive irony is, someone burst it with........................ a knife

Ang got arrested for doing it!

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on June 05, 2019, 02:14:10 pm by Not Now Kato »
BS, it would be good to support a few/all/most of your statements with links so we understand better what you are putting forward.

A Trump supporter.  Stupid bitch cut herself in the process, then was arrested by the police for carrying a knife in a public place.  Meanwhile, the blimp is fully recovered.   :thumbsup:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mashabl...n-amy-mura.amp

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #56 on June 05, 2019, 03:31:34 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

A Trump supporter.  Stupid bitch cut herself in the process, then was arrested by the police for carrying a knife in a public place.  Meanwhile, the blimp is fully recovered.   :thumbsup:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mashabl...n-amy-mura.amp

Did she need the NHS? :lol:

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on June 05, 2019, 03:52:29 pm by scawsby steve »

He didn't refuse to meet Trump. He actually offered to meet him. I wrongly thought that was a lie by Trump, and I'll happily admit to being wrong on that occasion. I'm sure, as you like to tell it how it is, you'll do the same?

You'll happily admit to being wrong? Be careful, you lefty liberalists have been suggesting for years that everything you say is right, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot, or a right wing fascist.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on June 05, 2019, 04:13:15 pm by MachoMadness »
I'll take that as a no then.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on June 05, 2019, 04:27:18 pm by scawsby steve »
I'll take that as a no then.

A no to what? You were answering Boomstick's post, not mine.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012