Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:05:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 33611 times)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Re: Trump
« Reply #60 on June 05, 2019, 04:51:11 pm by wilts rover »
That’s not the point filo as that’s never going to happen, what’s he going to do if he does not like other presidents or prime ministers just not speak to them?

The point is Corbyn has principles unlike those kissing Trumps arse today
Priciples ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING?
He's met/supported mass murdering terrorists, but refuses to meet a democratically elected president of our greatest ally.
Corbyn is an irrelevant joke.

Oh dear. Who is going to tell Boomstick that Donald Trump was a fundraiser for the IRA. That is he personally met/supported and gave money to mass murdering terrorists.

'In his speech Gerry Adams joked about Sinn Fein playing the Trump Card'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-attended-sinn-f-in-fundraiser-months-before-ira-attacked-london-a6767601.html

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on June 05, 2019, 05:02:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
The point here, is that some idiots on here consider corbyn as having principles, because he refused to sit down with trump and have a slap up dinner.

This is the same corbyn, who meets with mass murdering terrorists, snubs the national anthem, is the leader of an anti semitic party, prefers to sit on a train floor despite empty seats, thinks we should get rid on nukes, thinks people choose to be gay, and who's politics is irrelevant and about 5 decades out of date.

The American president is our greatest ally, we need him, we should welcome him, and deal with him.
He didn't refuse to meet Trump. He actually offered to meet him. I wrongly thought that was a lie by Trump, and I'll happily admit to being wrong on that occasion. I'm sure, as you like to tell it how it is, you'll do the same?

You'll happily admit to being wrong? Be careful, you lefty liberalists have been suggesting for years that everything you say is right, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot, or a right wing fascist.

SS
That attitude doesn't help a sensible discussion. Back stuff up with facts and I'll happily admit to an argument being right. But equally, when people are shown unquestionably to be lying, we need to factor that in when we assess what they claim.

We had a perfect example last week of outrageous and deliberate lying by Farage's organisation with that doctored video, and no Leave supporter here has addressed that issue.

All of us need to be more clear headed in the way we discuss things and appraise information.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on June 05, 2019, 05:17:37 pm by scawsby steve »
The point here, is that some idiots on here consider corbyn as having principles, because he refused to sit down with trump and have a slap up dinner.

This is the same corbyn, who meets with mass murdering terrorists, snubs the national anthem, is the leader of an anti semitic party, prefers to sit on a train floor despite empty seats, thinks we should get rid on nukes, thinks people choose to be gay, and who's politics is irrelevant and about 5 decades out of date.

The American president is our greatest ally, we need him, we should welcome him, and deal with him.
He didn't refuse to meet Trump. He actually offered to meet him. I wrongly thought that was a lie by Trump, and I'll happily admit to being wrong on that occasion. I'm sure, as you like to tell it how it is, you'll do the same?

You'll happily admit to being wrong? Be careful, you lefty liberalists have been suggesting for years that everything you say is right, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot, or a right wing fascist.

SS
That attitude doesn't help a sensible discussion. Back stuff up with facts and I'll happily admit to an argument being right. But equally, when people are shown unquestionably to be lying, we need to factor that in when we assess what they claim.

We had a perfect example last week of outrageous and deliberate lying by Farage's organisation with that doctored video, and no Leave supporter here has addressed that issue.

All of us need to be more clear headed in the way we discuss things and appraise information.

Billy, the reason I said that to Macho was because he came in like a bull at the gate the previous day, without checking his facts first.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on June 05, 2019, 05:22:21 pm by wilts rover »
Wilts.
If Russian involvement in the Brexit campaign was a smokescreen, it was a pretty elaborate one.

For a start, Arron Banks and the Russian Ambassador must have been in on it, since they had 13 meetings in 2015/16, then Banks who hardly had a sixpence to scratch his arse with, so badly were his companies performing, suddenly found £8m down the sofa to give to Farage.

But I do get that you're from the same camp as Corbyn and the 4Ms, whose policy is Thou Shalt Never Criticise Russia Lest Thou Absolves Western Imperialists.

As for that tweet, here's a thing. You can agree with someone on one thing and disagree in something else. Like, for example, the way I can agree with Corbyn's economic policy (McDonnell's actually; Corbyn's not clever enough to get the detail) while thinking his foreign policy is barely above playground level.

Billy please read and responded to what I wrote and said - not what you think I wrote.

That is 'Russian involvement has been used as convenient smokescreen'. Channel 4 News have done some great work uncovering the source of Banks' funds -  but I believe that has allowed a further set of people to escape the scrutiny they deserve. If the EU is weakened by Britain leaving who stands to gain in world trade - their biggest trade competitor perhaps?

It's a bit of a long article but worth reading
https://www.globalresearch.ca/how-brexit-was-engineered-by-foreign-billionaires-to-bring-about-economic-chaos-for-profit/5614194

I wont bother responding to your jibes about Russia or Corbyn - but I think you and I are proof that you can agree with someone on one thing and disagree on something else!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on June 05, 2019, 07:21:36 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Wilts
Slap on the wrist accepted.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on June 05, 2019, 07:48:50 pm by MachoMadness »
I'll take that as a no then.

A no to what? You were answering Boomstick's post, not mine.
It happens sometimes when you look at the content of a post before you look at what points you can score off the name of the poster. Again, I got something wrong. I'm happy to admit that. I don't think anyone on this board has ever claimed to know everything, or that they've never got things wrong. I know that doesn't jibe with your worldview that everyone to the left of Farage is part of some secret leftie backslapping club, but there you are.

That kind of sums this whole thing up for me. Ive noticed those on the left of this debate - on this forum and off it - are much more willing to hold their hands up and admit they get things wrong. You? You never seem to do that. You'll deflect, dissemble, ignore things you don't like, go after the poster rather than engage with the substance of what they've said. It's very telling.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on June 05, 2019, 07:52:51 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
What else would you expect of a BB disciple? He's learnt from the master.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on June 05, 2019, 08:36:17 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Not sure I've ever seen anything like Trump's signature.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeoVaradkar/status/1136334209700761600

It looks like a polygraph readout.

Scaled down in magnitude, obviously.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on June 05, 2019, 09:31:44 pm by selby »
  I have just been listening to talk radio  Billy, they have tried to get a comment by contacting over 40 Labour MP's about Corbyn and some of the other Labour luminaries appearance at yesterdays rally in London.
   Not one would come on the radio and comment, they are ashamed of him and the others mate, just another instance of shooting themselves in the foot.
   Tomorrow could be a very long bad day.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on June 05, 2019, 11:20:05 pm by SydneyRover »
''Trump likens Irish border to wall between US and Mexico

Leo Varadkar tells US president Ireland wishes to avoid border or wall after Brexit''

I thought trump had a few brain cells at least but apparently not, not a single one. No wonder he doesn't want the house looking into his tax records.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/05/ireland-visit-donald-trump-arrives-leo-varadkar-discussions

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on June 06, 2019, 01:04:34 am by scawsby steve »

It happens sometimes when you look at the content of a post before you look at what points you can score off the name of the poster. Again, I got something wrong. I'm happy to admit that. I don't think anyone on this board has ever claimed to know everything, or that they've never got things wrong. I know that doesn't jibe with your worldview that everyone to the left of Farage is part of some secret leftie backslapping club, but there you are.

That kind of sums this whole thing up for me. Ive noticed those on the left of this debate - on this forum and off it - are much more willing to hold their hands up and admit they get things wrong. You? You never seem to do that. You'll deflect, dissemble, ignore things you don't like, go after the poster rather than engage with the substance of what they've said. It's very telling.

Keep going Macho, keep going. You've even got a like from Filo now. What an endorsement that is.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on June 06, 2019, 01:12:22 am by scawsby steve »
What else would you expect of a BB disciple? He's learnt from the master.

No Glyn, I'm probably a lot older than BB. Never met him either; I've still got that pleasure to come; looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 01:14:25 am by scawsby steve »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on June 06, 2019, 06:59:52 am by Filo »

Keep going Macho, keep going. You've even got a like from Filo now. What an endorsement that is.

Well done for backing up what Macho says, especially the last sentence in his post 😀😀😀😀

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on June 06, 2019, 09:43:18 am by Boomstick »

Leo Varadkar tells US president Ireland wishes to avoid border or wall after Brexit''

I thought trump had a few brain cells at least but apparently not, not a single one. No wonder he doesn't want the house looking into his tax records.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/05/ireland-visit-donald-trump-arrives-leo-varadkar-discussions
He was purely talking about the border, mentioning a wall was a obviously slip on the tongue. The Irish pm was duty bound to state they wanted no wall, he would have got slaughtered if he didn't.

But hey, believe what you want if it suits your agenda

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on June 06, 2019, 10:54:51 am by Not Now Kato »

He was purely talking about the border, mentioning a wall was a obviously slip on the tongue.

You SERIOUSLY believe that?  That it was a slip of the tongue?

The Irish pm was duty bound to state they wanted no wall, he would have got slaughtered if he didn't.

No duty bound about it, nor risk of slaughtering.  No one wants a border, let alone a wall, between Northern Ireland and Ireland.  The only person mentioning a wall was Trump.

Seems you'll believe anything except reality BS!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on June 06, 2019, 11:02:38 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I'm with BS on this one.

It's clearly a slip of the tongue. He has a set of standard memes that he fires out to his supporters. When his brain has the word "border" flit through it, it's inevitable it's going to be followed by "wall".

Course, if Trump was now asked why he spoke about a border wall in Ireland, his reply would be that he didn't. And those who support Trump would have zero problem with that.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on June 06, 2019, 01:47:49 pm by SydneyRover »
I'm with BS on this one.

It's clearly a slip of the tongue. He has a set of standard memes that he fires out to his supporters. When his brain has the word "border" flit through it, it's inevitable it's going to be followed by "wall".

Course, if Trump was now asked why he spoke about a border wall in Ireland, his reply would be that he didn't. And those who support Trump would have zero problem with that.
If it was a slip of the tongue BST, why when trump was corrected and the Irish PM said we don't want a boarder or a wall would trump say "I think you do"?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on June 06, 2019, 01:53:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Because he's an imbecile at a guess. His mouth utters random words without his cognitive powers engaging.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on June 06, 2019, 07:19:38 pm by Boomstick »
There's a million and one things to have a pop at trump for, if that's what you like.
But having a go over a slip of the tongue, seems childish.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on June 06, 2019, 07:24:01 pm by Boomstick »

He was purely talking about the border, mentioning a wall was a obviously slip on the tongue.

The Irish pm was duty bound to state they wanted no wall, he would have got slaughtered if he didn't.

No duty bound about it, nor risk of slaughtering.  No one wants a border, let alone a wall, between Northern Ireland and Ireland.  The only person mentioning a wall was Trump.

Look. Even trump isn't stupid enough to push for a wall on the Irish border.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on June 07, 2019, 12:09:45 am by SydneyRover »

Nothing is off limits as far as stupidity and trump are concerned

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on June 07, 2019, 08:54:01 am by MachoMadness »
Because he's an imbecile at a guess. His mouth utters random words without his cognitive powers engaging.
Why wouldn't he do that? He has an army of cheerleaders who'll back him up. Including people like John Humphrys, who was claiming Trump had never said the NHS was on the table this morning. Scary times we live in.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #82 on June 07, 2019, 08:58:18 am by SydneyRover »
Why wouldn't he do that? He has an army of cheerleaders who'll back him up. Including people like John Humphrys, who was claiming Trump had never said the NHS was on the table this morning. Scary times we live in.

You get the feeling MM if farage said lick my boots there'd be such a rush the UK would tip over and sink.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on June 07, 2019, 09:26:36 am by Boomstick »

Nothing is off limits as far as stupidity and trump are concerned

Well, like I said, believe what you want if it suits your agenda.

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on June 08, 2019, 01:09:22 am by Boomstick »
So. The moon is a part of Mars?
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137051097955102720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-10949656012897008051.ampproject.net%2F1905292322390%2Fframe.html

Again, the anti trump brigade are misinterpreting what he says. (on purpose or not?)
We need to go to Mars via the moon, and use the moon as a stop off, and to practice and perfect the technology needed for Mars.

It's not that hard to realise what he meant.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #87 on June 08, 2019, 01:28:47 am by SydneyRover »
So. The moon is a part of Mars?
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1137051097955102720?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-10949656012897008051.ampproject.net%2F1905292322390%2Fframe.html

Again, the anti trump brigade are misinterpreting what he says. (on purpose or not?)
We need to go to Mars via the moon, and use the moon as a stop off, and to practice and perfect the technology needed for Mars.

It's not that hard to realise what he meant.

When a person is an inveterate liar it's difficult to understand what he means at all BS, I'll ask you the same question I asked SS which I don't think he's answered to date, but I may have missed it.

''Steve are you a trump supporter and if so are comfortable supporting a person having been reported by the Washington Post no less as have told 10,000 lies in such a short period of time?

How The Washington Post tallied more than 10,000 Trump falsehoods in less than three years''

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2019/how-the-washington-post-tallied-more-than-10000-trump-falsehoods-in-less-than-three-years/

Boomstick

• Forum Member
« Reply #88 on June 08, 2019, 08:58:32 am by Boomstick »
It's really not hard to understand what he means though is it. Unless like you and a few on here, want to use it as a pathetic/ childish way to attack him.
What's lost on the anti-trump brigade though, is by using these ad homenim attacks, your losing credibility and respect, and can't form a genuine and real argument.

I'm not a trump supporter, but I'd rather him than another establishment puppet than Clinton.
But what I can't stand, is idiots like corbyn and kahn attacking/snubbing the office of a democratically elected president, in order to score points with their extremist followers.

Looks like on this thread, people are attacking him over a slip of the tongue, and misinterpreting his tweets. (still unsure if it was intentional)
To me it shows your struggling to find new material to attack him with, and pretty much smacks of low intellect by resorting to those attacks, which are not much above name calling.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 09:04:10 am by Boomstick »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #89 on June 08, 2019, 09:32:47 am by SydneyRover »
But BS he is a child, he's petulant and when confronted by the truth which is most of the time like a child he denies it, how are you supposed to deal with a naughty child?

You didn't respond to my question about the 10000 lies?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012