Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 10:07:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: When’s the next meet the board events?  (Read 5963 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: When’s the next meet the board events?
« Reply #60 on June 18, 2019, 11:34:25 pm by silent majority »
You are of course worthy of your opinion. But you are mistaken where money is concerned . It’s been all hands to the pumps at DRFC for quiet a while now .

I think there's only one person who's mistaken where money is concerned, and it's not Bessie Red!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on June 19, 2019, 12:49:14 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I can't afford it.

But I don't moan about it.

You moan about the people who at least pay for the privilege of having an opinion.

Don't I have the same privilege then?
Yes, I'm generous like that, but in return, I suggest you resist moaning at the moaners who at least go to games, who without we wouldn't have a club to moan about.

Privilege isn't yours to determine.

PS How much do you think someone has to pay for you to believe they have the privilege of expressing an opinion?

PPS You can keep your suggestion s to yourself. You can't afford the price of the privilege of suggesting anything to me.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 12:51:44 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on June 20, 2019, 08:44:13 am by Bentley Bullet »
Supporters who pay to watch their football team have a right to comment on what they are paying to see. Fans, like you who don't attend, have no right to moan about their comments.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on June 20, 2019, 02:25:05 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Supporters who pay to watch their football team have a right to comment on what they are paying to see. Fans, like you who don't attend, have no right to moan about their comments.

Have you even bothered reading this thread, or just jumped in to act like a t**t because you noticed I've posted in it? It's about Meet The Owners, not what happens on the field. Berk.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on June 20, 2019, 07:00:58 pm by Bentley Bullet »
You said forget about meeting the owners you silly sausage, So I did! I then responded to your request by inviting you to meet the moaners in the Rovers bar.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 07:06:24 pm by Bentley Bullet »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012