Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:06:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 126105 times)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #1260 on April 30, 2020, 12:22:38 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Wilts, is that your response to the point that there is an epidemic of blatant one-sided bias on this forum?

What's the unbiassed version of the facts regarding Johnson's record of being truthful then?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1261 on April 30, 2020, 12:24:48 pm by Bentley Bullet »
The same as the unbiased version of Corbyn's and Starmer's records.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1262 on April 30, 2020, 01:19:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It's impossible and pointless Glyn.

He's not interested in arguing about issues. He just argues about arguing.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1263 on April 30, 2020, 01:44:58 pm by Bentley Bullet »
No BST, YOU just argue with anybody who believes one-sided, biased opinions are ....... well, one-sided and biased.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1264 on April 30, 2020, 01:49:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Shit. I can feel it coming on again.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #1265 on April 30, 2020, 01:51:31 pm by IDM »
No BST, YOU just argue with anybody who believes one-sided, biased opinions are ....... well, one-sided and biased.

Aren’t all opinions biased, to some degree.?

Judgement should be unbiased..

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1266 on April 30, 2020, 01:59:20 pm by Filo »

Yaawwwwnnnn!

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1267 on April 30, 2020, 02:10:03 pm by Bentley Bullet »

To some degree, I suppose they are. But, when that degree of bias reaches a point of it becoming an obsession the result is a totally unbalanced view. A sign of that point being reached is when, in desperation, the guilty party start resorting to  silly, cartoon pictures.

I think they call it 'grown-up politics'.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1268 on April 30, 2020, 02:18:46 pm by Filo »

To some degree, I suppose they are. But, when that degree of bias reaches a point of it becoming an obsession the result is a totally unbalanced view. A sign of that point being reached is when, in desperation, the guilty party start resorting to  silly, cartoon pictures.

You’ve described yourself there, you have an obsession in oposing every thing a certain poster posts, theres nothing wrong with having an opposing view, but I swear that if that poster said he agreed with all you’ve posted you would go the opposite way

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1269 on April 30, 2020, 02:27:34 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Filo, your judgement amazes me! Have a look at the stats and see how many times BST responds negatively to my posts, compared to my responses to his. This last spat, for instance. Who responded first? Now, If you want to count only my responses to BST, and miss out BST's responses to me, that would be a typical example of my entire point.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1270 on April 30, 2020, 02:40:05 pm by Filo »
Filo, your judgement amazes me! Have a look at the stats and see how many times BST responds negatively to my posts, compared to my responses to his. This last spat, for instance. Who responded first? Now, If you want to count only my responses to BST, and miss out BST's responses to me, that would be a typical example of my entire point.

I never mentioned the posters name, which really confirms my point, your obsession with a certain poster

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #1271 on April 30, 2020, 02:53:50 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

I know. All it takes is for BB to post in a thread and it suddenly takes on the nature of a kid going ner-ner-ner-ne-ner-ne through the bars of an infant school playground to the grown-ups outside.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1272 on April 30, 2020, 02:54:53 pm by Bentley Bullet »

I never mentioned the posters name, which really confirms my point, your obsession with a certain poster
Obviously you meant the poster who has an obsession with me, but not unexpectedly got it the wrong way round.  I'm assuming you meant the one with the initials Biased Selective Tendentious, Didn't you?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1273 on April 30, 2020, 02:59:40 pm by Bentley Bullet »

I know. All it takes is for BB to post in a thread and it suddenly takes on the nature of a kid going ner-ner-ner-ne-ner-ne through the bars of an infant school playground to the grown-ups outside.

Look, BST may have his faults like producing silly cartoons but I'm not the kind of guy to imagine him through the bars of an infant school playground.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1274 on April 30, 2020, 03:07:09 pm by Filo »

Obviously you meant the poster who has an obsession with me, but not unexpectedly got it the wrong way round.  I'm assuming you meant the one with the initials Biased Selective Tendentious, Didn't you?

I don’t play childish game, I meant you, and you know it

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1275 on April 30, 2020, 03:13:55 pm by drfchound »
It depends how you see bias, as I said on the other thread there is an abundance of science, 99% that says we need to do somethng about climate change and 1% of nutters that say otherwise do we have to have 50% of each according to you and hound?

What are you on about Syderney.
The last time I looked on the Coronavirus thread there was a reference to climate change BY YOU, then IDM commented on it.
I never entered into discussion about it.
You are lying to say that I have said anything about climate change.
You complain about the government lying and yet you do it yourself.
Hypocrite.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1276 on April 30, 2020, 03:16:52 pm by Bentley Bullet »

I don’t play childish game, I meant you, and you know it

What?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1277 on April 30, 2020, 03:19:10 pm by Bentley Bullet »
It depends how you see bias, as I said on the other thread there is an abundance of science, 99% that says we need to do somethng about climate change and 1% of nutters that say otherwise do we have to have 50% of each according to you and hound?

What are you on about Syderney.
The last time I looked on the Coronavirus thread there was a reference to climate change BY YOU, then IDM commented on it.
I never entered into discussion about it.
You are lying to say that I have said anything about climate change.
You complain about the government lying and yet you do it yourself.
Hypocrite.

....And me! What have I said about climate change, Syderney?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #1278 on April 30, 2020, 03:59:03 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
The same as the unbiased version of Corbyn's and Starmer's records.

I didn't ask about theirs, I asked about Johnson's. But you're not going to tell, you're just going to swivel. Everybody knows that. Because it's what a BB post does.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1279 on April 30, 2020, 04:09:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

I respond negatively to your posts because they are obsessively obsessed with arguing about arguing. Contribute something of substance and we can discus that. As I do with many people in here and elsewhere.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #1280 on April 30, 2020, 05:23:52 pm by i_ateallthepies »

To some degree, I suppose they are. But, when that degree of bias reaches a point of it becoming an obsession the result is a totally unbalanced view. A sign of that point being reached is when, in desperation, the guilty party start resorting to  silly, cartoon pictures. BBs fingers make contact with the keyboard.

There you go BB, corrected for you.  Seriously though, it is clear to all of us observing this that the obsession is yours and yours alone, the fact that you genuinely cannot see it is evidence of that in itself.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1281 on April 30, 2020, 06:17:04 pm by Bentley Bullet »
All of us! Hahahahaha! A handful of serial lefties and a couple of hangers-on! All of us! You do realise that you only monopolise the popular opinion on this forum because most of the level headed posters have f**ked off, don't you?

:facepalm:

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #1282 on April 30, 2020, 06:23:52 pm by IDM »
Alternatively a wide range of posters are really only interested in discussing football, of which there isn’t any to discuss..

As for pissing people off the board, especially in the off topic section, take a look in the mirror.!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 06:31:15 pm by IDM »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1283 on April 30, 2020, 06:27:54 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I don't read lefty papers. I do listen to people who used to be on this forum though.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1284 on April 30, 2020, 06:50:36 pm by wilts rover »
Wilts, is that your response to the point that there is an epidemic of blatant one-sided bias on this forum?

Nope, its a link to an interview with our current Prime Minister where he is confronted with (only some) of the unsavoury, deceitful and bordering on actual criminal incidents he has involved himself in and is unable to refute them - because they are true.

Personally I find that kind of behaviour reprehensible. But if you want to attack people for posting it rather than the behaviour itself thats your right BB. It's a public forum - we can all make our own judgement of you too.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1285 on April 30, 2020, 07:31:28 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Wilts, how many times have those stories been mentioned in the past? Is it a BBC style tactic where you have to show repeats because you haven't got enough new material?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1286 on April 30, 2020, 07:40:19 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Wilts, how many times have those stories been mentioned in the past? Is it a BBC style tactic where you have to show repeats because you haven't got enough new material?

I gave you a link last night to a website run by a lifelong Tory, who kept a real-time record of the demonstrable lies Johnson told during the Election campaign last autumn and winter.

You refused to engage with that, of course, because you don't engage with substance, you just argue about arguing.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1287 on April 30, 2020, 08:26:56 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BST, you are not grasping what my point is. I accuse you of an obsession with negative Boris stories and you respond by putting up a negative Boris link!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1288 on April 30, 2020, 08:33:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB.

You have said, repeatedly, that the only stories about Johnson lying are old, recycled ones.

I gave you a link to a website that recorded his lies in real time, the last time he was in public for any length of time.

You ignored that and went onto another subject. Because you don't engage with issues. You just argue about arguing.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1289 on April 30, 2020, 09:12:33 pm by Bentley Bullet »
No I didn't say that the only stories about Johnson lying are old, recycled ones! I said the old ones are recycled when there are no new ones about. The link you sent was referring to events from last year, so they were still recycled. If you have to go back in time to keep the constant barrage of hatred up towards someone who is incapacitated in intensive care I'd say that is obsessive behaviour.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012