Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 09:24:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 125073 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #1350 on May 28, 2020, 07:24:16 am by SydneyRover »
This is the bbc complaints link if anyone wants to put one in about the treatment of Maitlis.

I put one in suggesting that if she was punished for that maybe Knuenssberg should be repremanded for continually underegging

https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1351 on May 28, 2020, 10:02:51 pm by wilts rover »
Fascinating poll.

Support for Johnson has dropped 30% in the North & nearly 40% in Wales - the areas that 'lent' Johnson their vote & Starmer need to win back again.

But over 30% in the south west? That's the old Lib Dem territory where Labour have never been strong - yet there has been no corresponding rise in Lib Dem polling. Given he was never that popular in London or Scotland (or Northern Ireland since last December) thats some fall.

https://twitter.com/paulwaugh/status/1266059634525327361

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1352 on June 02, 2020, 06:31:02 am by SydneyRover »
I thought the caravan had moved on I forgot about this one.

''Government lawyers have tried and failed to remove the name of Dominic Cummings from a sex discrimination claim being pursued by Sajid Javid’s former special adviser, the Guardian can disclose.

The demand was rejected after barristers for Sonia Khan, the former chancellor’s media adviser who was marched by armed police from Downing Street, successfully argued that the behaviour of Boris Johnson’s chief aide was pivotal to the case''

And: ''Cummings has previously faced criticism over what some describe as his high-handed behaviour. In 2012, a senior civil servant received a payout of £25,000 from the Department for Education in a bullying case she took against Cummings and a senior member of Michael Gove’s team when Cummings was a special adviser at the department. An internal investigation found no grounds for disciplinary action''

And then: ''Johnson could also be asked to give evidence to the tribunal. At the time of Khan’s dismissal last September, the terms of employment for special advisers made it clear that it was only the prime minister who had the power to sack them. This was then changed after Khan left, giving Cummings ultimate “responsibility for disciplinary matters”''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jun/01/government-fails-to-distance-dominic-cummings-from-sex-discrimination-case-boris-johnson
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:47:34 am by SydneyRover »

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #1353 on June 03, 2020, 10:08:36 am by bobbymax »
Today tells the Torygraph he is taking control.
So who the f**k has been in control for the last six months?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1354 on June 03, 2020, 10:19:14 am by Filo »
Today tells the Torygraph he is taking control.
So who the f**k has been in control for the last six months?

I’m sure Starmer will be on that today at PMQ’s, lets see how he fairs with the school children baying behind Boris

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #1355 on June 03, 2020, 04:27:19 pm by foxbat »
Johnson was completely rattled by Starmer at PMQ's. Bumbling bullshit and actually said we've tested 200,000 people a day for C-19..?

Body language was very telling, especially eye contact. Johnson looks around desperately for approval; Starmer looks right through Johnson, secure in the knowledge of being on solid ground.

Not sure why Johnson thinks insisting he’s proud of his track record on Covid and then shouting at Starmer, accusing *him* of undermining public trust (!) ... can make him look anything other than idiotic..

What have we learned from today’s #PMQs? We’ve learned that apart from being lazy, arrogant, and cowardly, dePfeffel Johnson is also really bad-tempered.

No, wait, we knew that before the election when the police were called to a domestic, didn’t we?

He's an empty bag of wind and piss, nothing more

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1356 on June 03, 2020, 04:57:26 pm by Filo »
Johnson was completely rattled by Starmer at PMQ's. Bumbling bullshit and actually said we've tested 200,000 people a day for C-19..?

Body language was very telling, especially eye contact. Johnson looks around desperately for approval; Starmer looks right through Johnson, secure in the knowledge of being on solid ground.

Not sure why Johnson thinks insisting he’s proud of his track record on Covid and then shouting at Starmer, accusing *him* of undermining public trust (!) ... can make him look anything other than idiotic..

What have we learned from today’s #PMQs? We’ve learned that apart from being lazy, arrogant, and cowardly, dePfeffel Johnson is also really bad-tempered.

No, wait, we knew that before the election when the police were called to a domestic, didn’t we?

He's an empty bag of wind and piss, nothing more

Like one quote I read on twitter, Starmer accuses Johnson of not doing his job, johnson replies accusing Starmer of doing his job

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #1357 on June 03, 2020, 07:26:30 pm by MachoMadness »
To be fair I don't think that is an earpiece. I just think it's a cavernous black hole. If you stare at it long enough you start to hear the music from the end of 2001 a Space Odyssey.

If it was an earpiece, he clearly wasn't f**king listening anyway.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1358 on June 03, 2020, 07:28:58 pm by Filo »
To be fair I don't think that is an earpiece. I just think it's a cavernous black hole. If you stare at it long enough you start to hear the music from the end of 2001 a Space Odyssey.

He finds single tasking difficult, multi tasking out of the question, how do you expect him to concentrate on cummings and Starmer at the same time? 😂😂😂

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1359 on June 03, 2020, 07:33:30 pm by drfchound »

Having seen the six o’clock news, which filmed both sides of him, his left ear looks just the same.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #1360 on June 03, 2020, 07:36:53 pm by IDM »

Having seen the six o’clock news, which filmed both sides of him, his left ear looks just the same.

Could you see all the way through.?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1361 on June 03, 2020, 07:38:50 pm by bpoolrover »
This has happened many times before, people see what they want to see

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1362 on June 03, 2020, 07:39:46 pm by Filo »
This has happened many times before, people see what they want to see

Or refuse to believe what they have seen

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1363 on June 03, 2020, 07:39:57 pm by bpoolrover »
https://twitter.com/mikeysmith/status/1198577780197412864?lang=en They are many more times he has been accused of it to

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1364 on June 03, 2020, 08:26:37 pm by wilts rover »
https://twitter.com/mikeysmith/status/1198577780197412864?lang=en They are many more times he has been accused of it to

Well it it makes him as useless as this he ought to stop. And sack the bloke on the other end.

Then again he is probably receiving instructions and doing the opposite knowing him. Useless berk.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1365 on June 03, 2020, 09:25:39 pm by ravenrover »
Have you ever seen The Room Next Door? Brilliant comedy

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1366 on June 04, 2020, 08:21:23 am by Donnywolf »
Put this on a bit since

OK different country - but whilst not an earpiece more a mouthpiece - it still makes me laugh

One is Cummings one Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2n87YKSjrA

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1367 on June 04, 2020, 01:02:35 pm by SydneyRover »
Have just caught up with PMQs vid and it's so obvious why mogg wants parliament back johnson sounds desperate and unprepared, he out of his depth.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1368 on June 04, 2020, 08:43:30 pm by Donnywolf »
I have long trumpeted on here that PMQs I believe known as a "set piece" is a complete waste of time

Every PM just ducks every question except if they are from their own side - "planted" so the PM can agree with his Hon Friend and yes its great that unemployment is lowest in country or "yes I will visit to see progress on the new HS2 terminal etc etc - you get the picture

Anything Starmer asked Johnson such as "what is the current R rate - and is it lower or higher than when you triggered the initial lockdown" just resulted in a load of abuse

Its not knew as I said every PM be it Churchill Thatcher Blair Brown and deffo Liar Johnson used it NOT to answer with anything useful at all - so scrap it as its a proven waste of time

bobbymax

• VSC Member
« Reply #1369 on June 04, 2020, 08:55:01 pm by bobbymax »
The thing is, Bozo will be forewarned of the questions he's going to get and he still consistently manages to make a mess of the whole thing. He's a liar and racist and a f**king moron and it is to this country's eternal shame that it put him in Number 10.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1370 on June 05, 2020, 12:49:05 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Wolf.

Like others have said though, it isn't about getting answers. It is a key part of the democratic process.

The PM gets lots of air time and most of it is crafted to make him or her look in control. The LotO gets very little air time by comparison. But for democracy to work, it's vital that we see them head to head. Allow us to see who looks credible. Honest. Reasonable. Mature. In control of the facts.

Abolish PMQ and you basically give the PM (of whatever party) a free rein in the public eye.

And I know that not many people watch it. But it does have a cumulative effect. Even the most partisan journalists know that they have no credibility among their peers if they see one side getting trounced every week, but they still put them up as a star. So it feeds into the media narrative which even people who don't watch PMQs still pick up on. It makes it very hard for the media to portray someone as a bungling idiot if, every Wednesday, they are performing superbly at PMQs. And vice versa.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1371 on June 05, 2020, 06:59:03 am by Donnywolf »
I suppose I have to accept that reality - grudgingly - but it only feeds into my narritive on political corruption both with a little c and in lots of cases a large C

At least nice to see in the current battle Liar Johnson and Raab have been at least getting routed by HM LoTO and long may it feed in to 3 or 4 % of the electorate

I will stop there before adding what people are already thinking I will post right at the end ........

Hounslowrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1372 on June 05, 2020, 08:10:11 am by Hounslowrover »
The positive from PMQs is that the opposition leader can ask 6 questions. If there is no answer from the PM he can say something in his follow uo question about his response (except for the last question of course).  If you watch debates in Parliament, when an MP asks a question, he has no follow up if the answer is evasive. This is why PMQs is so important, he can't evade comment on at least 5 answers.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #1373 on June 05, 2020, 01:14:47 pm by foxbat »
Can conservatives explain to me how working-class born, merited knight Keir Starmer is out of touch,

but Eton-educated, burner of £50 note in front of homeless man,great laugh on the telly , Boris Johnson is a salt of the earth,  man of the people?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1374 on June 05, 2020, 03:00:14 pm by Donnywolf »
One's worth a punt
The others a ****  ^

^ (A proven Liar as well which is even worse)

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1375 on June 05, 2020, 03:01:54 pm by Ldr »
Can conservatives explain to me how working-class born, merited knight Keir Starmer is out of touch,

but Eton-educated, burner of £50 note in front of homeless man,great laugh on the telly , Boris Johnson is a salt of the earth,  man of the people?

Who has said he is?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1376 on June 05, 2020, 03:20:28 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Who has said he is?

His entire argument for nearly five years has been that he is on the side of The People against The Elite. Where have you been?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1377 on June 05, 2020, 03:42:56 pm by Ldr »

Who has said he is?

His entire argument for nearly five years has been that he is on the side of The People against The Elite. Where have you been?

That's not the same as someone saying KS is out of touch though is it

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #1378 on June 05, 2020, 03:48:17 pm by Iberian Red »
No. He has the touch of a Pedo

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #1379 on June 05, 2020, 04:22:18 pm by scawsby steve »
No. He has the touch of a Pedo

What the f*ck are you on about?