Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 05:15:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Positives !  (Read 1528 times)

sha66y

• Forum Member
Positives !
« on July 31, 2019, 06:01:24 pm by sha66y »
So JM is going for a large fee to a rival promotion team allegedly?

Darren has probably been briefed on this situation the minute he secured his position as manager

The board may have known this probably a lot longer?

JM historically was a great goal scorer and that can not be denied, but whether he could produce that return for a third term remains to be seen...( and will be closely watched by many)

He didn’t want to be here, that’s pretty much a fact according to the gossip...lol

Now we have a new Manager who may be well positioned to bring in players with pedigree on loan,
The team to start against Gillingham looks good in my opinion, and they all have something to prove to the new Manager..

The Manager has funds available to tweak and tinker with,  so bring it on, I’m ready for another rollercoaster ride with a twist....

The moaners  will moan irrespective, so just let em, ...

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Jonathan

• Forum Member
Re: Positives !
« Reply #1 on July 31, 2019, 06:05:40 pm by Jonathan »
With respect, positives can be judged when they happen. They haven’t happened yet. Doesn’t mean they won’t, but they need to soon. And until then I think you have to understand there’ll be a level of disappointment.

The picture can change very quickly if and when we start to get the quality of player in that we have needed all summer, and need even more now.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 31, 2019, 06:07:09 pm by dickos1 »

Darren has probably been briefed on this situation the minute he secured his position as manager

JM historically was a great goal scorer and that can not be denied, but whether he could produce that return for a third term remains to be seen...( and will be closely watched by many)

He didn’t want to be here, that’s pretty much a fact according to the gossip...lol

Now we have a new Manager who may be well positioned to bring in players with pedigree on loan,
The team to start against Gillingham looks good in my opinion, and they all have something to prove to the new Manager..

The Manager has funds available to tweak and tinker with,  so bring it on, I’m ready for another rollercoaster ride with a twist....

Historically!
What an odd term of phrase, this would mean every very good striker historically has a good record

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 31, 2019, 06:27:27 pm by sha66y »

Historically!
What an odd term of phrase, this would mean every very good striker historically has a good record

It just means he has been a high achiever, but past performance doesn’t necessarily mean he can do it year in year out....so yes, ...historically he has been a great goalscorer.....

And yes you are correct, I can’t fault what you say....but we live in the now!
And there are no guarantees that JM would have maintained his goal scoring record.....

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 31, 2019, 06:30:05 pm by dickos1 »
I know, but this is the case for every striker in the world. A players value is worked out on what they’ve achieved so far and also a hope that they continue in this way

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 31, 2019, 06:30:27 pm by graingrover »
You will have to be a very good swimmer if you are going to dip into the waters on this forum over the next few weeks .However ,from the safety of the shore I would  judge these current events from a broader platform .The.club comprises a strong supportive Board a top grade CEO and a Manager I feel sure has the character ,personality ,football knowledge and support to help the club build a Championship squad.Starting now and may need a season or indeed more .It will be Darren Moore’s build.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 31, 2019, 06:59:14 pm by sha66y »
You will have to be a very good swimmer if you are going to dip into the waters on this forum over the next few weeks .However ,from the safety of the shore I would  judge these current events from a broader platform .The.club comprises a strong supportive Board a top grade CEO and a Manager I feel sure has the character ,personality ,football knowledge and support to help the club build a Championship squad.Starting now and may need a season or indeed more .It will be Darren Moore’s build.

This forum is going to be a bloodbath......lots of things to dislike , lots of things to moan about,
I just hope the positives aren’t overshadowed

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 31, 2019, 07:17:14 pm by keith79 »
Sorry
 I just dont see any positives at the minute.  The team has been ripped  apart.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 31, 2019, 07:26:49 pm by since-1969 »
Sorry
 I just dont see any positives at the minute.  The team has been ripped  apart.
We are bound to favs for L2 now ?
Kane Wilks Rowe Marquis thats over 80% of all the goals gone . Defenders in strikers out ! Plenty of 0-0s I suppose or smash and grabs . It’s certainly going to be different. Hold on to your hat.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012