Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:54:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Signing: Kazaiah Sterling  (Read 16009 times)

dknward2

• VSC Member
Re: Signing: Kazaiah Sterling
« Reply #150 on August 16, 2019, 11:38:52 pm by dknward2 »
“Just forget about promotion” did he really write that, we are two, TWO league games into a 46 game season depending on what happens with certain other clubs, may as well tell the rest of the league from 6th down not to bother either because they have no chance whatsoever of the play offs and those not in the top two give them the trophy and runners up medal already.

Think football might not be for you if up think that way, maybe life maybe not for you either, how about leaving donny rovers to us men and women with a backbone, we may not win every game but we are there to support the club (board included), manager and players that give their all and want to do their best for us, including the moaning bas**rds that would moan if you give into every wish they made complaining that they had to think of things to wish for.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on August 16, 2019, 11:43:01 pm by Michael Shaw »
Let me see ...

“Did Moore say that about THIS striker?”  DM doesn’t say anything specific so how does anyone know who he was referring to.

“Have you ever made a positive post?”  Yes I have when there is something positive to say. We can only hope these new players cab turn the club’s results around but picking up 2 and dropping 4 is not positive as far as I am concerned.

“What about just stopping posting?”  I don’t post all that much compared to most on here, including you who never shuts up and like many others feel they have to pass comment constantly.

“Is it just me or do we seem to have a group of posters intent on winding people up with ridiculous posts such as this?” Maybe that’s because we shot out of the blocks last season and many fans are concerning how slow we are this season.

“It happens every year or so. It's like a shite DDoS attack.” To be fair. I think this year has been worse than most because of the mess McCann left us in and Moore has been so slow rectifiying it. Anyone would think the season hasn’t started yet.

“Yep, you've got it. There's a small group who keep protesting, changing their names to keep posting the same old attention seeking crap. Who are the keyboard warriors and the cowards?”  Why do you think I have more than one id like everyone else. You just can’t accept that there are genuinely SO MANY unhappy fans right now.

“I agree,probably one or two posters with multiple ID's and they are making a concerted effort to disrupt the forum with pathetic posts.”   ... and maybe many of the positive posters are just paid by the club or work in the marketing dept and work off a set script of positive things to say no matter how bad things are.

“I feel your pain.”   I feel no pain because I don’t take it all that seriously.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #152 on August 16, 2019, 11:49:52 pm by Colin C No.3 »
“Just forget about promotion” did he really write that, we are two, TWO league games into a 46 game season depending on what happens with certain other clubs, may as well tell the rest of the league from 6th down not to bother either because they have no chance whatsoever of the play offs and those not in the top two give them the trophy and runners up medal already.

Think football might not be for you if up think that way, maybe life maybe not for you either, how about leaving donny rovers to us men and women with a backbone, we may not win every game but we are there to support the club (board included), manager and players that give their all and want to do their best for us, including the moaning bas**rds that would moan if you give into every wish they made complaining that they had to think of things to wish for.

Eh? You ‘talking to me...you talking to me?’

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #153 on August 17, 2019, 07:50:36 am by sha66y »
I’m saying it’s not possible to win every game 1-0

But it is possible to score one more than the opposition most of the time, if you work hard at not conceding.....

Oooooohhhh, that’s a thinker!

Yes, and we’re not conceding many but we ain’t scoring enough to score more than the other side

This seems to be obvious to everyone apart from you

Dickos!
That is very noticeable AT THE MOMENT, however we now have a striker, and a team that’s gelling with every day that passes....so let’s see what this brings rather than expecting our current form to become the norm...

Have you already opened your Xmas presents...?

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #154 on August 17, 2019, 08:02:38 am by sha66y »
We haven't won a single game since we played Gainsborough in early pre-season!  No-one can contradict that.
Do we look like a team trying to get into the playoffs, I don't think so. Just give up thinking about promotion and who we do and don't get.
Just watch the matches or go shopping with the misses because there's nothing exciting either way.

Michael!
When you say “ do we look like a team trying to get into the play offs”
are you talking about right now after only 2 games in, if so I would say the play offs are a long long way away, so it’s hard to judge at the moment!

teams like Sunderland and Peterborough ( on current form - and let’s face it you are judging Donny on current form) ...don’t look like teams trying to get in the play offs ....at the moment do you they?

At what point in the season will you stop watching the Rovers?

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #155 on August 17, 2019, 09:33:11 am by roversdude »
Has he been given No 9 shirt ?

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #156 on August 17, 2019, 09:56:53 am by GazLaz »

roversontheup

• VSC Member