Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:08:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: People have got what they wished for  (Read 4612 times)

sha66y

• Forum Member
Re: People have got what they wished for
« Reply #30 on August 16, 2019, 04:09:10 pm by sha66y »
I didn’t get a bike !

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

redarmy82

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on August 16, 2019, 04:09:17 pm by redarmy82 »
I think you will find that you wasn’t the first to know about any of them but I was referring more to your constant referrals about money and ambition

I think you'll find I was. No one else posted it until I did.
I've already said my info comes first hand from someone in a high level role at the club.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on August 16, 2019, 04:10:06 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Before Marquis left, we were assured the money would be given to the manager to spend to find a suitable replacement. That hasn't happened, and i'm beginning to wonder what will happen with that money. I'm guessing it will now simply go to reduce the season's loss.
This effectively means we've lost Marquis with no chance of finding a suitable replacement. Hence the loans.

Your wrong but nothing new there, the money is there it’s upto Darren on who to spend it on and at present he hasn’t got who he wants for many reasons.

I think you'll find i've been right with 90% of what i've posted on here. Rowe, Andrew, Mccann, I said they were all going before anyone else. Wonder how I knew this? Hmmmm.

I predict that Copps will retire. You heard it here first.

redarmy82

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on August 16, 2019, 04:17:51 pm by redarmy82 »
Before Marquis left, we were assured the money would be given to the manager to spend to find a suitable replacement. That hasn't happened, and i'm beginning to wonder what will happen with that money. I'm guessing it will now simply go to reduce the season's loss.
This effectively means we've lost Marquis with no chance of finding a suitable replacement. Hence the loans.

Your wrong but nothing new there, the money is there it’s upto Darren on who to spend it on and at present he hasn’t got who he wants for many reasons.

I think you'll find i've been right with 90% of what i've posted on here. Rowe, Andrew, Mccann, I said they were all going before anyone else. Wonder how I knew this? Hmmmm.

I predict that Copps will retire. You heard it here first.

Yawn.

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on August 16, 2019, 04:23:21 pm by drfc1951 »
I think you will find that you wasn’t the first to know about any
 of them but I was referring more to your constant referrals about money and ambition

I've already said my info comes first hand from someone in a high level role at the club.
Well that person should be sacked

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on August 16, 2019, 04:33:40 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
 of them but I was referring more to your constant referrals about money and ambition

It's happened before.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on August 16, 2019, 04:40:12 pm by DearneValleyRover »
I think you will find that you wasn’t the first to know about any of them but I was referring more to your constant referrals about money and ambition

Knowing and posting are two separate things but we are in an age where some crave attention however detrimental it might be.

redarmy82

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on August 16, 2019, 04:42:59 pm by redarmy82 »

Knowing and posting are two separate things but we are in an age where some crave attention however detrimental it might be.

Boo hoo.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on August 16, 2019, 04:45:34 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Boo hoo.

Will you do that if your 'mate' gets sacked for blabbing to you?

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on August 16, 2019, 04:48:52 pm by DearneValleyRover »

Boo hoo.

Now who’s childish

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on August 16, 2019, 04:52:47 pm by the vicar »

Boo hoo.

Will you do that if your 'mate' gets sacked for blabbing to you?I think they have to find out who it is first, and I don't think the person is going to blab it round

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on August 16, 2019, 04:55:47 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Boo hoo.

Will you do that if your 'mate' gets sacked for blabbing to you?I think they have to find out who it is first, and I don't think the person is going to blab it round

Someone was found out before and sacked. Just by planting that one person - and only that person - with some supposedly derogatory-to-Rovers lie that agitprops like redarmy82 just love to lap up and regurgitate to show how much in the know they are. That same lie was on a forum like this inside 24 hours. Goodbye employee.

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on August 16, 2019, 04:56:15 pm by no eyed deer »

Come on king of knowledge.... tell us more

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on August 16, 2019, 05:00:01 pm by DearneValleyRover »

Come on king of knowledge.... tell us more

I’m hardly that and my comment isn’t anything that hasn’t been stated by Gavin or SM but it’s easier to ignore what the club states as it doesn’t fit the conspiracy theorists

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on August 16, 2019, 05:02:25 pm by dickos1 »

Comments like this are why people don’t say who told them, and when they don’t they say they’re making it up

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on August 16, 2019, 05:38:10 pm by drfc1951 »

Comments like this are why people don’t say who told them, and when they don’t they say they’re making it up
Hes in breach of contract I would say

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on August 16, 2019, 06:10:45 pm by drfchound »

IF that is true then I bet they are dead chuffed that you spout it out on an open forum before stuff becomes common knowledge.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on August 16, 2019, 07:13:02 pm by dickos1 »

Hes in breach of contract I would say

Doubt it says in his contract he can’t tell people when he knows who we’re signing

TinyPortal © 2005-2012