Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:14:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Thanks Rovers  (Read 2075 times)

richtherover

• Forum Member
Thanks Rovers
« on August 24, 2019, 03:10:08 pm by richtherover »
My birthday today and the perfect present. You've just made an old man extremely happy. Another IMPish display.
RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Thanks Rovers
« Reply #1 on August 24, 2019, 03:13:28 pm by PDX_Rover »
Happy birthday. And it's better than making a happy man extremely old.

Paul Simpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 24, 2019, 03:15:29 pm by Paul Simpson »
Great result and happy birthday 👍⚽️

richtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 24, 2019, 03:58:58 pm by richtherover »
Thanks lads. I think I can honestly say that the grey hair and stress levels have more to do with following Rovers for 50 years rather than the natural ageing process.
Wouldn't change it for anything.
RTID

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 24, 2019, 04:10:33 pm by RobTheRover »
Happy birthday Rich.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 24, 2019, 06:02:31 pm by LincsRover »
Not my birthday but sure feels like it! Half of our village and many drinking buddies there today and they were giving it large last night with texts and singing in the pub about how they were going to batter us!

Thanks rovers, I’m feeling like the smuggest smuggler in smug land and am off to the pub to celebrate in my rovers shirt!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  :lol: :lol: :clapping:

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 24, 2019, 07:09:26 pm by LincolnDonny »
Thanks Rovers
we were by far the better at moving the ball about, and at times made some of their players look foolish , like chasing ghosts......Gomez stood out as MOM......but can i say a well done to Alfie May ....he runs his socks off and is now putting passes about ...i think he just needs to practice shooting after coming in from the wing............and thank you ALL Donny players you did us proud.........

and as for lincoln..................let them stick their Sincil drains place where the sun don't shine

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 24, 2019, 09:13:32 pm by drfchound »
Not my birthday but sure feels like it! Half of our village and many drinking buddies there today and they were giving it large last night with texts and singing in the pub about how they were going to batter us!

Thanks rovers, I’m feeling like the smuggest smuggler in smug land and am off to the pub to celebrate in my rovers shirt!!

Give em it large back now mate.
RTWD

Lincoln Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on August 24, 2019, 09:17:53 pm by Lincoln Rover »
Entertained family and friends today ( Imps and God’s own ).Cannot wait to be walking round Lincoln in the morning proudly sporting my Donny shirt. Bragging rights.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on August 24, 2019, 09:20:20 pm by Pancho Regan »

Absolutely brilliant LincsRover .. enjoy!

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 24, 2019, 09:23:16 pm by Lesonthewest »
Happy Birthday enjoy  the night & make them have it.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on August 24, 2019, 09:28:46 pm by Pancho Regan »
So chuffed for all our Lincoln exiles!

Fair play to Lincoln today, they contributed to an excellent game which was very enjoyable and exciting to watch.

But for all their endeavour, they were rather naive and they lacked the poise and professionalism which our boys displayed.

The same can be said for their fans, but I genuinely hope they enjoyed their day out at our Stadium.

In Toffolo and Shackell I felt they had 2 defenders who have clearly seen better days and are stretching their careers as far as they possibly can, which is quite understandable.

All in all, a jolly good day.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on August 24, 2019, 09:44:51 pm by RobTheRover »

Fair play to Lincoln today, they contributed to an excellent game which was very enjoyable and exciting to watch.

But for all their endeavour, they were rather naive and they lacked the poise and professionalism which our boys displayed.

The same can be said for their fans, but I genuinely hope they enjoyed their day out at our Stadium.

In Toffolo and Shackell I felt they had 2 defenders who have clearly seen better days and are stretching their careers as far as they possibly can, which is quite understandable.

Toffolo is 24.  Poor sod, written off early.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on August 24, 2019, 09:50:08 pm by Lesonthewest »
Aye Rob & we writ him off a bit earlier than that.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 24, 2019, 09:51:04 pm by mushRTID »
Toffolo was excellent!

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 24, 2019, 09:53:54 pm by Pancho Regan »

Toffolo is 24.  Poor sod, written off early.

He lied about his age.

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 24, 2019, 10:15:27 pm by Lesonthewest »
Yes to be fair he was a good player for us, surprised he signed for a lower league side.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012