Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:58:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Excellent  (Read 4050 times)

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Excellent
« Reply #30 on September 14, 2019, 06:02:39 pm by PDX_Rover »
Darren Moore will improve all of them and Kiwomya included .His pace is his major asset but his weakest point is .....lack of confidence and that can be sorted by Darren .

I hope so Brian. I really do.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

5 on Tour

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on September 14, 2019, 06:07:48 pm by 5 on Tour »
The team were brilliant - every one of them. Anderson is now just called Brick Wall by my 5. Lawlor came big when needed. Taylor ran his absolute b*llocks off today. Copps controlled the game as usual. We should have won. Taylor should have scored and Kiwomya should have laid it off for May at the end but that’s just being picky.

And Big Dave came over at the end so that should silence whoever started that non issue.

The only negative from today was the lino on the opposite side to our fans. I’m not 100% sure that he was actually looking at any point. Every decision was wrong all afternoon - both ways.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on September 14, 2019, 06:09:22 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Darren Moore will improve all of them and Kiwomya included .His pace is his major asset but his weakest point is .....lack of confidence and that can be sorted by Darren .

And can be ruined by the clubs fans.

NewDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on September 14, 2019, 07:09:27 pm by NewDonny »
We still need a striker. A Doncaster rovers with a clinical striker would have won that game easily today.

Agreed, a good point but cannot help but feel thats two dropped points today, chances that should have been taken and weren't. I have  feeling that the side was selected today with another eye on Tuesday game at home to Blackpool.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:11:47 pm by NewDonny »

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on September 14, 2019, 07:19:26 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I f**king loved that performance, another number 9 and a CM to take pressure off Sheaf and Whiteman and we have cracked it. We shouldn't be bringing Kiwomya on in a game like that but the lads gave everything and it was a joy to watch.

We shouldn't bring on the fastest player in League One as a team starts to tire?

If you think pace is the only asset to football you know Jack shit.

I like how you commented twice saying absolutely f**k all. No I don't think pace is the only asset in football, cheers babe.

If you had a brain you'd understand what I'm saying x

Robbo

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on September 14, 2019, 07:52:23 pm by Robbo »
Kiwomya offers nothing. Feel for the lad but he was a waste of a shirt today.

Just as I viewed it unfortunately. Did absolutely nothing other than give the ball away.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on September 14, 2019, 08:04:59 pm by mushRTID »
Incredible what Moore is doing given what he joined.

Keep up the good work Dazza!

jackthelad

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on September 14, 2019, 08:07:45 pm by jackthelad »
Fantastic result and pleasing to read that we could of easily won it.  Nice to get a clean sheet aswell. All this away at a team that many people fancy to do well this season.

I hope we can get a win on Tuesday and keep the feel good factor going.

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on September 14, 2019, 08:55:12 pm by Retdon1 »
Kiwomya offers nothing. Feel for the lad but he was a waste of a shirt today.

Just as I viewed it unfortunately. Did absolutely nothing other than give the ball away.

What ever ability he did have as a footballer has disappeared

TinyPortal © 2005-2012