Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:34:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Kiosk service x2  (Read 1325 times)

jmt23

• Forum Member
Kiosk service x2
« on October 19, 2019, 09:01:33 pm by jmt23 »
The last post I made regarding the service at the last league home game was quite negative, yet correct. Today, I thought the service was actually better/faster, and they actually had somebody pulling a few pints to speed the service up too. I had a pint prior to the game and at half time, and never missed any of the game!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
Re: Kiosk service x2
« Reply #1 on October 19, 2019, 09:13:25 pm by Pancho Regan »
That’s fair comment.

I have been nothing but critical of the service on the West Stand concourse but today was better.

I only pre-ordered beers for half time but to my amazement when I arrived at the collection point there was a dedicated staff member in place and some drinks had been pre-pulled so I was served immediately.

5 on Tour

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 19, 2019, 09:56:57 pm by 5 on Tour »
I went to get a coffee at about 43/44 minutes in the East Stand and they had pulled loads - must of been 100 - waiting for the rush. Although today was definitely quieter in the East Stand but that might be because it’s half term and as many families as can afford have gone somewhere warm. Plus the entirety of Britain seems to have the same cold at the moment.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 19, 2019, 10:53:38 pm by Drover »
Good to hear it was better for some today,hope they keep it up

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 20, 2019, 12:29:47 am by RoversAlias »
I thought the queue I was in still took far too long today...however, I noticed the pint-pulling going on which is a good, sensible step and I'll give them this, the pies were nice and piping hot today which is always welcome.

The pint-pulling alone shows that concerns are being listened to somewhere which is pleasing.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 20, 2019, 09:31:16 am by since-1969 »
The last post I made regarding the service at the last league home game was quite negative, yet correct. Today, I thought the service was actually better/faster, and they actually had somebody pulling a few pints to speed the service up too. I had a pint prior to the game and at half time, and never missed any of the game!!
Was it self self service  :thumbsup:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012