Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:38:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Anger  (Read 3597 times)

richtherover

• Forum Member
Anger
« on October 12, 2019, 05:31:04 pm by richtherover »
Still fuming. Not sure what was worse - a complete no show by Rovers or the fact that Ifollow crapped out 5 times in the first half alone. Diabolical all round. Reality check needed. Both need a massive improvement. One p****d off Rovers fan. Grrrr...

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfc1951

• Forum Member
Re: Anger
« Reply #1 on October 12, 2019, 05:45:44 pm by drfc1951 »
It  never once crapped out for me

5 on Tour

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 12, 2019, 05:51:37 pm by 5 on Tour »
I’ve found most iFollow issues occur when on WiFi. If you do it on 4g I’ve never had a single issue.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 12, 2019, 07:19:38 pm by donnievic »
I watched all game today on turkey and wished it had crapped all out 1st half,watched all game and they was SHITE full stop

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 12, 2019, 07:24:53 pm by andysly »
No problems with it in Egypt either - apart from the poor performance on the pitch.
Commentary kept saying we’d played pretty well - not from where I was watching.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 12, 2019, 07:26:48 pm by idler »
I listened on ifollow in Bradford and it never dropped out at all for me. Unfortunately.😳

Northants Nomad

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 12, 2019, 07:44:33 pm by Northants Nomad »
I went to the game. I wish the game had actually crapped out. Dreadful performance. Hard to find a man of the match across the whole set of players who joined the pitch.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on October 12, 2019, 07:45:57 pm by Filo »
I listened on ifollow in Benidorm not a single issue, I wanted to watch but apparently because my account is registered in the UK I could n’t watch it😡😡😡😡

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 12, 2019, 07:58:38 pm by rich1471 »
well watching it in benidorm would not have made it any better today , you are lucky you could not get it, just got back in , it was not good today

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 12, 2019, 08:03:44 pm by ScillyRover »
I watched from Portugal. Didn’t drop out once. Only dropouts today were the team. Really poor performance. Can’t recall a single effort on target and the defence looked like they were still on the team coach.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on October 12, 2019, 08:27:41 pm by Filo »
I watched from Portugal. Didn’t drop out once. Only dropouts today were the team. Really poor performance. Can’t recall a single effort on target and the defence looked like they were still on the team coach.

Is your account registered in the UK and if so how did you bypass that

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 12, 2019, 08:50:56 pm by ScillyRover »

Yes, reg in UK. I used a VPN ( Aloha), bought the match day pass via the official website then logged out of that then logged in again via the official app making sure that the vpn was still on.
I know in theory if you are abroad you shouldn’t need the vpn but used it just to be sure.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 08:53:09 pm by ScillyRover »

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 12, 2019, 10:40:24 pm by Canadian Rover »
Watched here in Canada. Only minor (usual problem with sound being delayed 1/2 second or so) overall VERY happy with Ifollow quality.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 12, 2019, 10:54:47 pm by the vicar »

have you heard of a VPN

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 13, 2019, 07:57:28 am by Filo »

have you heard of a VPN

Yes, and in this case it was not needed as I am in Spain, using a Spanish ip address surprisingly!

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on October 13, 2019, 08:51:26 am by dknward2 »
Mine was fine all 1st half was just about to listen to 2nd half when the 2nd went in so went to do jobs around the house

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 13, 2019, 08:52:09 am by RedJ »

have you heard of a VPN

Yes, and in this case it was not needed as I am in Spain, using a Spanish ip address surprisingly!
Perhaps the place you were in is using a UK VPN on their router. :laugh:

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on October 13, 2019, 11:18:18 am by Filo »

have you heard of a VPN

Perhaps the place you were in is using a UK VPN on their router. :laugh:

That might be the cause, but after using ifollow chat they said the issue was because my account is registered to a UK address, so despite being abroad I could n’t get it

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on October 13, 2019, 03:52:26 pm by deebee »
I like the op who watched it sat on a Turkey. Bet that was fun.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on October 13, 2019, 04:14:19 pm by graingrover »
No problems with it in Normandy

TinyPortal © 2005-2012