Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:55:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: England tonight  (Read 5586 times)

the vicar

• Forum Member
England tonight
« on October 14, 2019, 07:16:06 pm by the vicar »
Let's hope we get it right tonight

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DRFC_TID_93

• Forum Member
Re: England tonight
« Reply #1 on October 14, 2019, 08:04:32 pm by DRFC_TID_93 »
Looking okay but still concerning defensively

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 14, 2019, 08:15:55 pm by the vicar »
Not half as concerning as the racist abuse in the stadium.  This match might not reach its conclusion

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 14, 2019, 08:17:36 pm by vaya »
Not half as concerning as the racist abuse in the stadium.  This match might not reach its conclusion

I'm inclined to agree Vicar, sadly.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 14, 2019, 08:18:14 pm by mushRTID »
Assume we get the win if it’s abandoned?

Shocking by the way and still so early in the match. The more we score I can see it getting worse.

DRFC_TID_93

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 14, 2019, 08:26:50 pm by DRFC_TID_93 »
Think HT may become FT

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 14, 2019, 08:33:16 pm by the vicar »
At least they have got rid of that mob in the black coats and huds.  But there is still loads of them in the stadium.  I think there will be a shit load of trouble there after the game not all of it started but our fans, BUTwe with get the blame as per
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 08:47:08 pm by the vicar »

redarmy82

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 14, 2019, 08:48:16 pm by redarmy82 »
Shocking. Ban them from. All competitions for the next 10 years.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 14, 2019, 08:49:11 pm by the vicar »
There county should be banned from all international, champions league,and Europa league for 3 years at least

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 14, 2019, 08:50:02 pm by the vicar »
Shocking. Ban them from. All competitions for the next 10 years.
just beat me to it,but take it a step further as I stated

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 14, 2019, 08:54:57 pm by Padge_DRFC »
Uefa will probably fine them 5 grand.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 14, 2019, 08:57:11 pm by rtid88 »
It's absolutely disgusting and should not be happening in this day and age, but this kind of behaviour is rife throughout Europe, suspect Padge is right and it will be a small fine handed out...

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on October 14, 2019, 09:03:44 pm by Copps is Magic »
I have to agree with the comments above. They should be banned from all competitions for a considerable time but will get a laughable punishment. This is one of the reasons I don't follow international football. The whole thing is corrupt from top to bottom. Next world cup built on slave labour can f**k off n all.

redarmy82

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 14, 2019, 09:05:38 pm by redarmy82 »
I have to agree with the comments above. They should be banned from all competitions for a considerable time but will get a laughable punishment. This is one of the reasons I don't follow international football. The whole thing is corrupt from top to bottom. Next world cup built on slave labour can f**k off n all.

Next World Cup is nothing short of a disgrace. Workers who were killed on site just buried under the stadiums. Unbelievable really.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on October 14, 2019, 09:05:52 pm by the vicar »
Then UAFAare condoning the whole thing, the problem is there county is mafia run so you can understand why there fans are such thugs

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 14, 2019, 09:05:56 pm by Alan Southstand »
Not sure it’s all of Europe, so much as Eastern Europe, but that’s very much generalising. Either way, it’s diabolical behaviour and I fear for the England fans outside the ground, where, no doubt, there will be a ‘welcoming party’.

Bulgaria should just be thrown out the competition and given a rolling 1 year ban.

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 14, 2019, 09:10:02 pm by rtid88 »
Not sure it’s all of Europe, so much as Eastern Europe, but that’s very much generalising. Either way, it’s diabolical behaviour and I fear for the England fans outside the ground, where, no doubt, there will be a ‘welcoming party’.

Bulgaria should just be thrown out the competition and given a rolling 1 year ban.
The Italian FA basically laugh off any form of racism....

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 14, 2019, 09:10:24 pm by mushRTID »

I think the England fans will be in for a difficult night after the game.

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on October 14, 2019, 09:10:52 pm by sha66y »
You can’t ban a team for its fan base’s racist behaviour.....by all means make them play all their games away, or behind closed doors, but banning a national team from any competition because of a lot of racist idiots would not be fair.....

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on October 14, 2019, 09:12:36 pm by Padge_DRFC »

There's enough of them there. 100 scrawny kids it looked like giving Nazi salutes

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on October 14, 2019, 09:13:31 pm by IDM »
You can’t ban a team for its fan base’s racist behaviour.....by all means make them play all their games away, or behind closed doors, but banning a national team from any competition because of a lot of racist idiots would not be fair.....

Yes you can..

English clubs were banned from Europe for years due to fan behaviour..

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on October 14, 2019, 09:17:25 pm by since-1969 »
Racism is endemic throughout the Balkans , Uafa are powerless to prevent it . World wars have started in those regions and go back centuries. I do think those players effected are up against a mind set that has more to say about that countries politics than racism it self . Celtic / Rangers was religion based and went on for decades before something was done about it . Football unlike any other sport has attracted the gang element of societies where rivalries are prevalent . Pre- warning fans before the match that all supported will be asked to leave the stadium and that the game  will continue behind closed doors if it warnings are ignored maybe the only solution.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on October 14, 2019, 09:22:08 pm by the vicar »
 its 5-0 at min, but all you will hear on the news and papers will be this stupid shit

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on October 14, 2019, 09:33:42 pm by NickDRFC »
its 5-0 at min, but all you will hear on the news and papers will be this stupid shit

6 now but the bigger story, and what the papers should rightly focus on, is the abhorrent abuse.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on October 14, 2019, 09:37:02 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Genuine question, how would you equate this with the last time we played Rotherham away in a league fixture &  40-50 year olds, many around me with their children (i.e), standing next to them & who were definitely not even in their teens, but we’re gleefully (unwittingly hopefully),  joining in, as their ‘guardians’ chanted “PAEDO’S, PAEDO’S....” in the general direction of the nearest Rotherham fans?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:47:53 pm by Colin C No.3 »

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on October 14, 2019, 09:40:59 pm by the vicar »
Did anyone see Tony Radley and Ben Granger in the 3rd row from front Radley had a nice pink number on

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on October 14, 2019, 09:42:16 pm by mushRTID »

There's enough of them there. 100 scrawny kids it looked like giving Nazi salutes

Yes fair enough I didn’t quite realise how many were there.

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on October 14, 2019, 09:42:39 pm by DaveDRFC »
I've heard racist abuse towards opposition players at the Keepmoat this season, even more baffling given who our manager is now and the high proportion of black players we have. It certainly isn't just an Eastern European problem, racism seems to be worse than I can ever remember in this country at the moment.

DRFC_TID_93

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on October 14, 2019, 09:44:11 pm by DRFC_TID_93 »
Credit needs to go to the lads for the way they went about it all tonight, calmest heads in the stadium were the guys on the pitch

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on October 14, 2019, 09:45:28 pm by the vicar »
I sit in the south stand and I have never heard it but you will always get small pockets in every stadium

TinyPortal © 2005-2012