Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 08:35:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Kingstonian  (Read 2704 times)

Welling Rover

• Forum Member
Kingstonian
« on November 10, 2019, 01:01:38 pm by Welling Rover »

Looks like they've borrowed our kit !!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
Re: Kingstonian
« Reply #1 on November 10, 2019, 01:38:07 pm by Campsall rover »

Looks like they've borrowed our kit !!
Yes but I don’t like their black shorts. Never did like ours. Pleased we now play in white ones.

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 10, 2019, 01:43:41 pm by Jimmydee »
Macclesfield are playing their youth side because the first team players are on strike because they haven’t been paid for October yet.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 10, 2019, 01:52:33 pm by glosterred »
Macclesfield are playing their youth side because the first team players are on strike because they haven’t been paid for October yet.

Hope the youth team players aren’t playing too often, we know what happens when they do

COYR

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 10, 2019, 02:08:08 pm by Campsall rover »

Hope the youth team players aren’t playing too often, we know what happens when they do

COYR
It will be interesting to see what happens glosterred in the coming weeks if the 1st teamers are not playing.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on November 12, 2019, 09:27:52 pm by BobG »
Funny how stupid little things stick in your memory to colour your feelings and emotions for ever after. It was away at Macclesfield that Rovers began their final season in the league before relegation out of it. I was there with my Dad that day. We were bloody awful defensively. Macc deserved to win and win they did. And, idiotically, I have never forgiven them since!

Cheers

BobG

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 12, 2019, 09:48:14 pm by roversdude »
What a horrible place to get to too. Remember we had a lunchtime kick off there once

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on November 12, 2019, 10:17:06 pm by idler »
Funny how stupid little things stick in your memory to colour your feelings and emotions for ever after. It was away at Macclesfield that Rovers began their final season in the league before relegation out of it. I was there with my Dad that day. We were bloody awful defensively. Macc deserved to win and win they did. And, idiotically, I have never forgiven them since!

Cheers

BobG
That was our second away match I think Bob.
We lost at Shrewsbury the first game. We were than battered by Forest in the League cup and 0-5 at home to Peterborough before that Macclesfield game. I felt punch drunk after seeing all of those games. I talked to a guy outside the ground who asked me what the Rovers were like. His son was making his debut for us at full back. I pulled no punches and true to from Uncle Ken had the lad subbed after 20 minutes or so never to be seen again.

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 13, 2019, 09:04:06 am by Alan Southstand »
What about the health and safety issue with Macclesfield young lads, then?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012